Well, that's a bummer.
哇哦 还真够差劲的
Anyway, I'm calling to interview you about your latest project.
是这样的 我打电♥话♥来是想采访一下你的最新作品
Well, I don't want to say it's my project.
哦 这可不能说是我一个人的作品
I mean, I'll be working with at least three partners.
我是说 我会和至少三位搭档合作
Oh! Group scene. Always fun.
哦 多人场景 喜闻乐见
Yeah, yeah, I'm really looking forward to it.
对啊 我对此特别期待
I mean, I know they're gonna ride me pretty hard
我是说 我知道他们会把我折腾到精疲力尽
but they're great guys.
但那些男人们都是相当优秀的
Guys?
男的
Whoa, there's a scoop.
哇 这下挖到猛料了
That interview went on for 20 more minutes.
采访足足持续了二十多分钟
"This project was so demanding,
这部作品的要求和水准十分高
"I can't tell you how many nights
我已经数不清有多少个夜晚
I spent bent over a table. "
是趴在桌子上度过的了
Oh, hey, baby, how'd the interview go?
好啊 亲爱的 面试怎么样啊
Um, interesting.
呃 很有意思
There I am in the office of Jefferson Coatsworth,
当时 我正在杰弗森•科茨沃斯的办公室
and I figure I'm not gonna take this job anyway,
然后我想着 反正我也不打算接受这份工作
I might as well give this old bastard a piece of my mind.
不如就趁机把那老杂种好好说一顿
Jefferson Coatsworth
杰弗森•科茨沃斯
wasn't what I expected.
和我想象中的不大一样
Marshall,
马修
Jeff Coatsworth.
杰弗森•科茨沃斯
Hello.
你好
Dude, I am so, so psyched that you're here.
兄弟 你能来这我是真的真的很激动
Can I beer ya?
来点啤酒不
Marshall was thrown.
马修被弄懵了
This guy seemed nice.
这家伙看上去人还不错
Of course, he wasn't.
不过当然了 他绝非善类
Go-go to hell!
见鬼去吧
I'd do it again!
我会卷土重来的
I'm innocent.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
我是被冤枉的
Marshall,
马修
why do you want to work
你为什么想要来
at Nicholson, Hewitt & West?
尼克尔森 翰威特和怀斯特工作呢
Right, um, okay, Jeff,
哦对 嗯 杰夫
I've actually given this a lot of thought...
实际上我已经考虑了很久
I'm sorry. Stop.
不好意思 先停一下
I can't do this with a straight face.
我没法一本正经的跟你聊这个
You don't want to work here.
你其实根本不想在这工作
You're only here 'cause
你在这里仅仅是因为
your dad went to high school with Joe Hewitt.
你♥爸♥爸和乔•翰威特是高中同学
Fact is, you just got a sweet job at the NRDC.
实际上 你刚刚在自然协会找到了一份美差
And it's awesome.
这太棒了
Man, I could have gone the non-profit route.
哥们 我本来也能走这种非盈利路线的
I didn't.
但我没去
And it eats me up inside every day.
这令我每一天都在悔恨中度过
I hate myself.
我恨我自己
I hate myself.
我恨我自己
Oh, he's good.
噢 他真有两下子
Classic seduction technique.
典型的引诱手法
What do you mean?
你说什么
Oh, I use it all the time.
哦 这是我的惯用伎俩
First I buy her--and by her I mean you--a drink.
首先 我请她喝东西 这里的她就指你了
Now, I'm the guy who gets her what she wants.
现在我就变成了解她需求的人了
Then I pretend to care
然后 我假装自己也关心
about whatever idiotic thing she cares about.
她所关心的事情 无论那事情有多傻
For you, that would be the environment.
对你来说 就是环境了
Now, I'm the great guy who shares her interests.
现在 我变成了那个和她兴趣相投的知音
And before you know it, you're naked in my apartment shouting,
还没等你反应过来 你就全身赤♥裸♥的在我家喊着
"Oh, oh, Bar-r-r-ne-e-ey!"
"哦 巴...啊啊...尼"
And by you, I mean her.
这里的你 我指的是那个女孩
He is not trying to seduce me.
他才没有打算引诱我
He didn't even offer me the job.
他甚至连那份工作都没给我
That comes later.
那是下一步的事了
At dinner.
吃饭的时候
He did invite you to dinner, didn't he?
他有邀请你去吃晚饭的 对吧
Let me buy you dinner
让我请你吃顿晚饭吧
tomorrow night
就明天晚上
as a thank you, okay?
作为对你的谢礼 好吧
You'll tell me all about the NRDC,
你要告诉我所有关于自然协会的事情
and we'll charge it all to one of my evil clients.
然后饭钱全都算在我一个邪恶的客户头上
I, you know, I don't know, Marshall,
我 是这样 我不知道 马修
I don't know if...
我不知道这样
you know what Kobe beef is?
你知道神户牛肉吗
The most expensive beef in the world.
世界上最贵的牛肉
The place I'm taking you has Kobe lobster.
我带你去的地方有神户龙虾
That is lobster fed with Kobe beef.
这种龙虾是吃神户牛肉长大的
Oh, my God, he's trying to seduce me.
哦 我的天啊 他还真在引诱我
So are you gonna go to dinner with him?
那你要跟他去吃晚饭吗
No. No way.
不 没门
I promised myself to the NRDC.
我早已许诺投身于自然协会
I'm not that kind of lawyer.
我可不是那种律师
Oh, you should go.
唔 你应该去啊
I mean, you're not gonna take the job,
我是说 你可以不接受这份工作
but you might as well get a great meal out of the deal.
但因此享受一顿大餐也不错啊
Don't wait up.
晚上别等他了
Guys, guys, guys, check this out.
喂喂 来看这个
Ted Mosby porn star's says bio his hometown is your hometown.
艳星泰德•莫斯比的简介里写的他的家乡跟你的一样
Shaker Heights, Ohio.
俄亥俄州 榭柯高地
What?
什么
Okay, this is getting creepy.
好吧 这事情变得有点惊悚了
Who, who is this guy?
这家伙到底是谁啊
I gotta find him.
我要找到他
Well, it's your lucky day.
呃 那你算是走运了
He's gonna be signing autographs tomorrow night in Manhattan
他明晚要在曼哈顿做签名会
at something called the Adult Video Expo.
那有个成♥人♥电♥影♥博览会
Mm. Wait.
嗯 等下
Are you telling me that
你是在说
they actually have conventions for porn?
真的有为黄♥片♥开的大会吗
Affirmative.
必须的
Or to put it another way...
或者换种说法
God bless America.
神佑美国
You can really taste the beef in that lobster.
这龙虾里头还真能尝出牛肉味来
Right.
是吧
Listen,
听着
I know we're only here to screw over my client,
我清楚我们来这儿只是为了整整我的客户
who quite frankly deserves it...
毕竟他是罪有应得
but I gotta be able to tell the guys upstairs
但我还是要能跟我顶头上司交个差
I gave you the spiel, okay?
我的确试着说服过你了 明白吗
So, first up,
所以 首先呢
starting salary.
这是起薪
Okay.
好
Here we go.
这就来了
This is the big number that's supposed to impress me and--
会是一个大到应该能让我心动的数目 然后
Wow.
哇哦
That is a big number.
还真是个大数目
There's also a signing bonus,
另外还有签约奖金
uh, use of a company car,
呃 公♥司♥配车
expense account, blah blah blah.
报销开支 这种那种的
Hey, by the way, turn around and wave to Patrick Swayze.
嘿 顺便说下 转过去跟帕特里克•斯威兹打个招呼
Hey.
嘿
I'm going to, uh, try to remain cool.
我呢 会尽量保持冷静
But you know Patrick Swayze?!
你居然认识帕特里克•斯威兹
He's a client.
他是我们的客户
Who do you think bought us this wine.
不然你以为这酒是谁付账的呢
Crazy Swayze.
疯狂的斯威兹
Cheers, buddy.
干杯啊 伙计
Okay. No.
好吧 不行
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表