And that, kids,
看到了吧 孩子们
is how you turn a "No" into a "Yes. "
你爹就是这样把"不行"变成"好"的
All my friends told me, "Abby, be strong.
我朋友都说"艾比 坚强一些
He doesn't deserve another chance. "
他不配有第二次机会"
But I forgive you! No no no
但我原谅你 不不不
No, no, no, no!
不不不不
He seemed so nice but then
他看起来很不错
he just kept toying with my emotions.
但是他不停的玩弄我的感情
Wow.
哇
This Ted guy sounds like a real jerk.
这个叫泰德的看来真是个混♥蛋♥
You know your problem?
你知道你的问题在哪吗
You're too sweet.
你太善良了
Aren't you going to see the doctor about that mole?
你不是要让医生处理你那颗痣吗
Oh, yeah. Turns out it's just a Raisinet.
哦 没事 原来只是个葡萄干
Hey, how would you like me
嘿 要不我带你去
to take you out to a fancy restaurant
一个高档餐厅怎么样
and then go on a shopping spree?
然后再去疯狂购物
Treat you the way you should be treated.
让你享受应有的待遇
Would that make you forget about that Ted monster?
那样能让你忘了泰德那个魔鬼吗
My mom was wrong.
我妈妈错了
There are nice guys in New York.
纽约有好男人
We just have to go by my hotel room first.
不过我们得先回我的酒店
My bed was broken.
我床坏了
I just have to make sure they fixed it.
我得确保工人修好它
Well, then if it's fixed,
那如果它已经修好了
can we have sex on it
我们能先在上面来一发
and then go shopping?
然后再去购物吗
I like you.
你真是我的菜
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表