Well, I don't.
好吧 我没有
I don't have one and I never will be
我现在没有 将来也绝不会有
because it's a great idea.
因为这想法好极了
Come on, guys.
拜托 伙计们
She's gullible. I'm bored.
她那么好骗 我又那么无聊
We're perfect for each other.
我们多合适啊
Barney.
巴尼
We love this bar.
我们真的很爱这家酒吧
If you screw over Wendy the Waitress,
你要是把女招待温迪惹毛了
you're going to kill the bar.
这酒吧可就被你毁了啊
Barkiller. Don't kill the bar, dude.
酒吧毁灭者 别毁了酒吧 兄弟
Yeah, well... I think it'll be okay.
呃 我觉得吧 不会有事的
And it was a huge mistake.
那可是个天大的错误
Yeah, well, I think it'll be okay.
呃 我觉得吧 不会有事的
And it was a huge mistake.
那可是个天大的错误
Yeah, well... I think it'll be okay.
呃 我觉得吧 不会有事的
And it was a huge mistake.
那可是个天大的错误
Yeah, well... I think it'll be okay.
那好吧 我觉得会没事的
Ted, trust me
泰德 相信我
You don't want to do this.
你不会想这么做的
Look, Stella and I are both adults.
你看啊 斯黛拉和我呢 都老大不小了
We're both smart, mature people
我们都是精明而又成熟的人
capable of making good decisions.
完全有能力做正确的决定
You have a butterfly tramp stamp.
你连蝴蝶浪♥女♥戳都纹上了
We're just seeing a movie.
我就是去看场电影罢了
If it seems at all weird, I'll back off.
要是感觉不对劲的话 我会立刻回避的
That's what everyone thinks.
所有人都会这么想
And then along comes Step 3:
故事就这样发展到了第三步
Submission.
缴械投降
Night.
晚安
Hey, Barney.
嘿 巴尼
Carl had to take off. You mind giving me a hand?
卡尔有事走了 你能帮我一下吗
Not at all.
不胜荣幸
Robin.
罗宾
I got two tickets to the Rangers Center ice.
我搞到两张游骑兵队的票 中区
Want to go?
想去吗
And then we discover the movers
然后我们发现搬家公♥司♥的人
lost all our kitchen boxes.
把我们装厨具的盒子给弄丢了
We don't have a single pot or pan.
我们大锅小锅一个都没了
Guess we're ordering take-out.
看来我们得叫个外卖♥♥了
Want to have dinner with us tonight?
想跟我们一起共进晚餐吗
I love them. Me, too.
我太喜欢他们了 我也是
Wow.
哇
That was an interesting use of the beverage gun.
没想到饮料枪还能这么用
Club soda can get anything off.
苏打水什么都能冲掉
It finally happened.
这一刻终究还是发生了
All this time,
一直以来
every drink I brought you...
我端给你的每一杯饮料
I always felt there was this unspoken connection between us.
我都能从中感到我们之间那种无可名状的缘分
And I was right.
看来我猜对了
Hey, can I get a gin and tonic?
对了 能给我调一杯金汤力吗
See, I bet you didn't pay for that gin and tonic.
看吧 想必你那杯金汤力肯定没付钱
Oh, I paid for it.
代价惨重啊
But you got to admit, there is an upside
但你得承认 打破白金法则
to breaking The Platinum Rule.
还是有好处的
Like maybe as her boyfriend,
比如说我要是成她男朋友了
I could get a discount on treatments.
没准这治疗费还能打个折
Oh, Ted.
噢 泰德
Of course there's an upside.
好处当然会有啊
At first.
仅限刚开始时
That's Step 4. Perks.
第四步 蝇头小利
We can split a cab to work together.
我们去上班可以拼车
We always have a standing lunch date.
吃午饭时总有人陪
And last night, at the hockey game,
而且就在昨晚的曲棍球赛上
Curt got us into the locker room,
科特带我进了更衣室
and I met Mason Raymond.
我见到了梅森•雷蒙
Left Wing for the Vancouver Canucks.
温哥华加佬队的左边锋
What's the opposite of name-dropping?
往自己脸上贴金这词的反义词该怎么说啊
Damn it, you guys.
真扫兴 你们一个个的
Be psyched.
兴奋点嘛
Yes, we see each other every day,
没错 我们是每天都会见面
but I think it's going really well.
但我觉得进展的挺顺利啊
That's what we thought.
我们当初就是这么想的
And it's so convenient.
非常方便
They're right across the hall.
他们就住在对门
Say it's Sunday,
比如 星期天吧
and we want to have a brunch double date
我们想找另一对情侣一起吃个早午餐聚一聚
with someone?
要找谁呢
We just go across the hall.
我们走到对门就行了
And say we want to have a dinner party
再比如 我们想办一个晚宴派对
exploring the wine and cuisine
品尝法国卢瓦尔河谷的
of France's Loire Valley?
美酒和美食
We just go across the hall.
我们只要走到对门就行了
Say we want to play a game of charades...
比如 我们想玩猜字游戏了
You just go across the hall?
你们只要走到对门就行了
Come on, people. Get excited for us.
各位 为我们高兴点好不好嘛
We've got a great thing going here.
事情进展的相当顺利呀
That's what I thought.
我当初也是这么想的
Dude, you got to flick it. You don't...
老兄 你得轻轻弹它 你就不能...
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 亲爱的
I had the kitchen whip these up, no charge.
这些是我让厨房♥炸的 不要钱
Okay.
好了
Bye.
拜拜
I mean, not bye. I'm not leaving.
我不是要告别 我暂时还不走
I'll be over there.
我就在那边
Okay.
好吧
Come on, guys. Free nachos.
大伙吃呀 免费的玉米片
What?
又怎么了
We like this bar.
我们喜欢这酒吧
Don't kill the bar, dude.
别把这酒吧毁了 兄弟
Nay, we love this bar. Don't kill the bar, dude.
不仅仅如此 我们热爱这间酒吧 别把它毁了 兄弟
This bar is like home to us.
这酒吧就是我们的家啊
Don't kill the bar, dude. You're killing the bar.
别毁了这酒吧 兄弟 你就是在毁掉这间酒吧
I am not killing the bar.
我又没在毁酒吧
Wendy the Waitress
女招待温迪
has seen how I operate in this place.
见识过我在这里是怎样叱诧风云的
It is perfectly clear to everyone involved
我们俩都再清楚不过
that this is nothing more than a temporary fling.
这只是一次鱼水之欢罢了
It's fine.
没事的
But it wasn't.
其实有事
It's fine.
没事的
But it wasn't.
其实有事
It's fine.
没事的
But it wasn't.
其实有事
Which brings us to Step 5:
这就让我们进入第五步
The tipping point
急转直下
but he should be back on the mound by spring training.
但他会在春季训练前重回赛场
And that's sports.
以上是体育新闻
Back to you, Robin. Thanks, Iron Man.
回到你那边 罗宾 谢谢你 钢铁侠
We'll be right back.
稍事休息 马上回来
And clear.
结束
So want to do something later?
接下来想做点什么吗
Oh, so you're talking to me now?
呵呵 你现在倒想到理我了
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么啊
I'm talking about last night.
我在说昨晚的事
You said you'd call and you didn't.
你说你会打电♥话♥来 结果没打
I missed you and I waited up, but you didn't call.
我想死你了 等了一整夜都没见你打过来
That really hurt.
太伤我心了
Oh.
哦
Um, I'm sorry, I- I guess I just forgot.
呃 对不起 可能是我忘了吧
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表