Thanks.
谢谢
You're very sexy when you yell, Marshall.
你吼人的时候很性感 马修
Shut up.
别说了
Veins, crazy muscles in your neck.
脖子上的静脉 还有那紧张的肌肉
You're like a Kentucky-Derby-winning steed.
就好像一匹在肯塔基德比赛上获胜的骏马
You're ruining a nice moment.
好气氛快被你毁完了
At one point, I swear, I thought we were going to kiss...
在某个时刻 我发誓 我以为我们会接吻呢
Ted, seriously.
泰德 认真点
I'm married.
我已经结婚了
Oh, a slanted floor.
哦 斜的地板
Architecturally speaking, fixing that's gonna be...
从建筑学上讲 要修那个可是会...
Very, very, very expensive.
非常 非常 非常的贵
And it's going to take some time too,
而且还需要花不少时间
so it looks like you're stuck
所以大概我们还要赖在这
with us for a little while longer, if that's okay.
更久一点点 如果可以的话
Are you kidding? I love it.
你在开玩笑吗 我喜欢你们在
I don't know what's going
没有你们这些家伙在身边
to happen to me without you guys around.
我不知道会干出什么蠢事
Where are you going? I'm going to get my stupid phone.
你去哪 去找我的倒霉手♥机♥
So that was St. Patrick's Day, 2008.
这就是2008年的圣帕特里克节
I found out years later that your mom was at that party,
许多年后我才发现你们的妈妈也在那个派对上
I just didn't meet her.
只是我没遇见她
You know, it's a good thing I didn't.
说实话没见到是个好事
Because if I had met her, I don't think she would have liked me.
因为当时如果见到了她 我觉得她不会喜欢上我
Heck, I don't think I liked me.
见鬼 当时连我自己都不喜欢自己
But that's okay. Tomorrow had arrived.
但是没关系 明天已经到来了
You see, I didn't know it yet, but my luck was about to change.
其实 虽然我还没有意识到 但我已经要开始转运了
I'm awesome!
我帅呆了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表