And I know I have no right to be upset at you.
我知道我没有权利跟你生气
We're broken up, life goes on, whatever.
我们分手了 日子还得过 无所谓了
But you know what? We-We never did this.
不过呢 我们从来都没这样过
We-We had this polite breakup
我们和平分手
with no irrational yelling, and...
没有不理智的大喊大叫
and that's just wrong!
而你这样是不对的
So, I'm going to yell irrationally for a little while,
于是 我要不理智的喊一会儿
and you're just going to
而你就得
have to stand there and deal with it, okay?
站在那忍♥着 懂吗
If you feel like you need to do that... I think I do!
你如果觉得你需要... 我觉得我需要
I really think I do! So now I'm yelling!
我真的觉得我需要 于是我要开喊了
You shaved. I did!
你刮了胡子 是的
I liked the beard. I liked it, too,
我喜欢你的胡子 我也是
but it was getting kind of hot!
可是天气开始热了
Maybe in the winter, I'll grow it back out!
可能冬天的时候我再留回去吧
Okay, I'm done.
好了 我喊完了
I know it was weird showing up with Gael.
我知道我和盖尔一起出现有点奇怪
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Look, us breaking up, it was the right thing.
听着 我们分手是件正确的事
But it took some time to get over you, you know?
但是忘了你需要花点时间 知道吗
I-I'm still getting over you.
我还在试图忘记你
But you? You were over it
可你呢 早把我忘了
the minute they started the in-flight movie.
机上电影一开始的时候你就已经把我忘了
Over it?!
你以为我忘了
My first three days in Argentina, I cried my eyes out.
我在阿根廷的前三天 眼睛都快哭瞎了
I missed you so much.
我真的太想你了
I wanted to go and prove
我只是想去证明
how adventurous I am, but the truth is...
我是多有冒险精神 可事实上
it was really lonely.
这让我很寂寞
And that's why Gael happened.
这就是盖尔出现的原因
You weren't trying to win the breakup?
你不是想要赢得这场分手吗
I was trying to survive it.
我只是想要从这场分手中活下来
No. See, look, that all sounds good,
不 听着 这些听着都很好
and we'll still be friends and move on, but...
我们还会做朋友 并且继续向前
did he have to be so hot?
你为什么非要选个这么帅的呢
The guy's an Adonis. He's not an Adonis.
那哥们是个花样美男 他不是
He's the Cadillac of rebound guys.
他是慰藉男友中的凯迪拉克
Marshall has a crush on him!
马修都看上他了
The guy's perfect. He's not perfect.
那哥们是个完人 他不是
Oh, come on. He's hot,
哦 拜托 他多帅啊
he wind surfs, he massages things.
他会风帆冲浪 会按♥摩♥
Name one way I'm better than that guy.
说一条我比他强的地方
You're bigger.
你个子更大
Don't patronize me.
别搪塞我
If anything, he may even be a little bit taller.
更可能的是 他比我高一点
No. Ted... you're bigger.
不 泰德 你老二更大
I win!
我赢了
Kids, I can't remember exactly what helped me get through
孩子们 我不记得到底是什么帮我度过了
the whole Robin-Gael incident.
罗宾和盖尔小插曲
I'm sure that it was something profound and meaningful,
不过我确定那是些意义深远的东西
and not at all macho and petty,
而且一点都不大男子主义 更不卑鄙
but after that, I was back on my feet.
在那之后 我就又做回了自己
And what followed was a new era in my life,
而随之而来的便是我生命的一个全新篇章
a crazy time unlike anything that came before.
一个前所未有的疯狂时代
It's funny looking back at those days,
回首往事是件有趣的事
knowing now exactly what I was heading towards.
因为我会清楚地知道当时我正面对着什么
And what was heading towards me.
什么又正朝着我走来
Go for Barney.
我是巴尼
Hey, man, it's Marshall.
嘿 哥们 我是马修
Check your e-mail.
看下你的邮件
Sent you something.
我给你发了点东西
What is it? Just a new website.
这是什么 是个新网站而已
Slapcountdown.com
扇耳光倒计时网站
What does this mean?
这是什么意思
Ma-Marshall?
马修
No.
不
No!
不要啊
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表