Kids I know you think you have every heard of a story
孩子们 你们以为你们已经听过所有
from back before I met your mother
我遇见你们妈妈之前的故事了
but there are some stories you tell and some stories you don't
但有些故事你会讲 有些却不会
Oh, my God!...
我的天哪
Oh, my God... Use your words, Ted.
我的天 说人话 泰德
Okay. Barney, I'm about to go for the belt.
巴尼 我就要得到那条腰带了
The belt? The belt.
那条腰带 正是
But that's impossible. You were up here less than half an hour ago.
这不可能啊 你离开这儿还不到半小时
Yes!
耶
Advantage Ericksen. Don't get cocky.
艾瑞克森领先 别得意
Wimbledon lasts a fortnight. "Fortnight. "
温网要持续两周呢 两周
British words are so cool.
英国词儿真是太酷了
Plus, did you know lawyers there get to wear wigs?
你知道英国律师还能戴假发吗
I wear a wig to work, I'm a jackass.
要是我戴假发去上班 就会被叫做傻蛋
All right. We're ready. Let's hit it.
好了 都准备好了 走吧
We can't go. Tournament.
我们去不了 有比赛
What? We agreed. I suited up...
什么 都说好了的 我都穿上西装了
You take too long to get ready
你的准备时间太长了
What are you talking about?
你胡说什么呢
I got the low maintenance, just-rolled-out-of-bed look.
我只稍稍打扮了一下 就是刚起床的样子
Yeah, which takes an hour and a half
是啊 用了一个半小时来
of waxing, tugging and teasing to achieve.
上蜡 拉直 再梳蓬
And then he starts on his hair.
然后才开始弄头发
Ace!
得分
Look, are we going or not? Just go without us.
我们到底还去不去 你先去吧
We'll be there in five minutes.
我们五分钟后就到
Really?
真的吗
Yes! Yes! All right,
是的 好吧
I'm going down to the bar.
我去楼下酒吧
I'm ordering three beers. I'll see you guys in five minutes.
点三瓶啤酒 你们五分钟后来找我
Three beers,
三瓶啤酒
five minutes.
五分钟
Thanks for lending me these boots.
多谢你借我这双靴子
Where'd you get them from?
你在哪儿买♥♥的
This store in the Village had one of those crazy sales.
格林尼治村的这家店在疯狂打折
It was a footwear feeding frenzy.
掀起了一场抢鞋风暴
I saw it first!
是我先看到的
You just made the list, bitch!
我记住你了 贱♥人♥
So many questions.
好多问题要问呀
Firstly, what do you think would happen
第一 你说假如一个
if a guy walked into that store wearing a suit of boots?
穿着女款靴子的男人走进那家店会怎样
You look fantastic in them, Robin.
你穿上这双好看极了 罗宾
But don't you think they're a little high for that dress?
你不觉得这靴子配这裙子有点高了吗
Well, that's the point: it's to hide that fact
这才是重点 正好可以遮盖
that I haven't shaved my legs.
我没刮毛的腿
I've begun a strict no-shave policy
我新定了一个原则 前三次约会
for the first three dates.
坚决不刮腿毛
It's all about self-control.
为了培养我的自♥制♥力
If I don't shave, I must behave.
腿毛在 矜持在
FYI: It doesn't matter, baby.
仅供参考 没关系的 宝贝
Guys just want to get on the green.
男人只想长驱直入那如茵的草地
They don't mind going through the rough.
他们不会介意中途的崎岖
Shh-clackey!
扣球
Stinson.
斯丁森
All right, the beers are here.
好了 啤酒上齐了
Yeah, we're not going to make it.
我们去不成了
Oh, come on! We agreed...
噢 拜托 我们说好了的
Did Marshall take his pants off?
马修把裤子脱了是吗
Yeah, pants are off.
是的 脱了
This is Wimbledon, Ted.
这可是温网啊 泰德
I need the freedom and mobility that only underwear can provide.
我得穿着短裤才能行动自如
Cheerio!
再见
Fine.
算了
I don't need friends.
我才不需要朋友
I got you guys.
我有你们
You guys are my friends,
你们就是我的朋友
my cold refreshing friends.
清凉又提神的朋友
I'm talking to beer.
我在跟啤酒讲话
Ted? Trudy.
泰德 我是茱迪
Trudy.
茱迪
Oh, my God. I haven't seen you since...
天哪 好久不见 自从那次...
I slept with you and then climbed down the fire escape.
我跟你上过床 然后从火灾逃生梯爬下楼去了
That was you?
那个是你啊
I'm kidding. I was super-wasted.
开玩笑 我当时喝得烂醉
These are not all for me.
这些不全是给我的
No, I was going to call you, but I was so embarrassed.
我本来想打电♥话♥给你 但又觉得好丢脸
You were embarrassed?
你觉得丢脸
I was like, "I really like this guy,
我的感觉是 我真挺喜欢他
"And now I'm climbing out his window,
但我从他的窗户外爬走了
and I forgot my underwear... "
还忘了把内♥裤♥穿走
Those were yours?
那是你的内♥裤♥啊
God, I thought they felt kind of tight.
我说怎么穿起来有点紧呢
I'm kidding. I don't wear underwear.
开玩笑 我不♥穿♥内♥裤♥的
Ladies' underwear.
尤其是女士内♥裤♥
Often.
经常不♥穿♥
Ah! Again, I'm kidding.
还是跟你开玩笑呢
I'm so glad I ran into you.
碰到你真高兴
I know. Do you want to...? Trudy?!
我懂 你想... 茱迪
No way!
太巧了
Oh, my God! Rachel, how are you?
我的天 瑞秋 你还好吗
Ted, this is Rachel.
泰德 这是瑞秋
Hi!
嗨
Kappa Epsilon Gamma!
卡帕姐妹联谊会
Whoo! Whoo!
喔噢
Wait, let me guess. You guys met in prison.
等等 让我猜猜看 你们在监狱认识的
No! We were sorority sisters.
不 我们都是姐妹会的成员
And best friends forever all sophomore year.
大二的时候我俩一直是闺蜜
When we weren't at each other's throats.
时不时还吵架呢
We could be so competitive.
我们当时太好强了
Uh, but that's all behind us now.
但那都是过去的事了
Hey, mista! Hey, mista!
嘿 老兄 嘿 老兄
Stay away from my sista!
离我的姑娘远一点
Whoo! Whoo!
喔噢
We have so much catching up to do.
我们得好好聊聊呢
Okay. Are you going to Stacey's wedding?
你要去参加史黛丝的婚礼吗
Oh, it's off. Apparently, he's into dudes.
婚礼取消了 她老公明摆着喜欢男人
Nah! Again?! That's like her third one.
不是吧 又没结成 这是她的第三任了吧
I know!
对啊
Well, beers, what do you want to do?
好了 啤酒们 你们想干嘛呢
We could stay here...
我们可以待在这儿
or I know this other place called "My Belly. "
或者我还知道另一个去处 叫我的肚子
So, Trudy and I got a table.
呃 茱迪和我找到一张桌子
Oh, that's cool. I was going to get out of here anyway.
噢 没关系 我本来也准备走了
I'm really tired.
我有点倦了
I want you to stay.
我希望你留下来
Tired of people who fold early, 'cause I am wide awake!
早早收摊的人最讨厌了 我可是精神着呢
Okay, guys... be cool.
好吧 伙计们 好好表现
You've been vanquished, old bean.
你彻底输了 老兄
That's 'cause you distracted me.
都是因为你干扰我
You've been hanging crumpet ever since the third set.
从第三盘开始 你的那里就在我眼前晃来晃去
Ah... Stinson.
啊 斯丁森
I've got a situation.
我有情况
Trudy is here--you know, from the pineapple incident?
茱迪在这儿 就是那个菠萝事件的主角
Oh, you mean the girl that chalked your pool cue
你是指那个记下你"球杆"的得分
and then snuck down the fire escape?
然后从火灾逃生梯溜走的女孩吗
Respect.
肃然起敬啊
So, we're hitting it off and then her friend shows up
我们本来谈的挺好 可她朋友来了
and they're kind of competitive.
而且她们都是那种好强的人
I think the new girl's kind of into me.
我感觉那个新来的女孩看上我了
So you now have two on the line?
也就是说 现在有两个女孩供你挑选吗
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表