Where'd the goat turd come from?
这坨山羊粪哪儿来的
How'd you know that was a goat turd?
你怎么会知道这是羊粪
Well, it was either that,
好吧 如果不是羊粪
or a musk ox turd,
那就是麝牛的粪便
and I figured, what the hell would a musk ox be doing in here?
然后我想 怎么可能有一只麝牛在这里
Hey. Guess what your wife brought home.
嘿 猜猜你老婆带了什么东西回家
Attorney-client privilege. I can't talk about it.
律师要对当事人的事情保密 我不能说
Talk about what?
说什么
Nothing.
没什么
How was your day?
你今天怎么样
Oh, goat turd on the floor, I see. Is that new?
噢 地板上有羊粪 我看见了 很稀奇啊
How does everyone know that's a goat turd?
怎么每个人都知道这是羊粪啊
Barney told you. I don't know what you're talking about, madam.
巴尼告诉你了 我不知道你在说什么 女士
Marshall,
马修
you can't look me in the eye, you're blushing,
你不能直视我 你脸红了
coughing,
咳嗽
and your hands are shaking.
你的手还在发抖
Robin, come here.
罗宾 过来
Ted is never finding out about this, you understand?
泰德永远不能发现这件事情 你明白吗
Because it never happened, none of us are saying anything.
因为那从来没有发生过 我们谁都不要说起这件事情
And don't even think about opening that can
并且在我离开有可能被飞溅的区域前
until I'm out of the splash zone.
你想都别想打开那罐饮料
fantastic, you're here.
好极了 你在这里
Give me the good news.
快告诉我好消息吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
You did too good of a job writing this thing.
这东西你写得太好了
It's-it's iron-clad.
简直无懈可击
No!
不
Bad lawyer!
差劲律师
I need a loophole!
我需要一个漏洞
I want to feel better, Marshall!
我想感觉好受点 马修
I can't keep buying things!
我不能一直买♥♥东西
I have six self-cleaning litterboxes
我已经买♥♥了六个自洁垃圾桶了
and I don't even have a kid.
可我连一个孩子都没有呢
Wait. How about this?
等等 这样如何
Ted's probably broken this thing himself, right?
泰德他自己也许也违反了其中的规定 对吧
And if he's broken the Bro Code,
如果他也违反了兄弟法则
then I'm off the hook.
那么我就解脱了
I thought about that.
我想过了
And I gotta say,
我只能说
Ted has upheld this thing time and time again.
泰德一遍一遍地践行着这部条约
For example, article 87:
就像 第87条
"A bro shall at all times say yes. "
"兄弟无论何时都要说是"
So he saved you from an avalanche?
他从雪崩里把你救了出来吗
Yes.
是的
And he carried you six miles to safety on his broken leg?
然后他瘸着腿拖着你走了六公里到了安全地带
Yes.
是的
And you're a pre-op transsexual nightclub singer
并且你之前是俄♥国♥暴徒的一员
who used to be a member of the Russian mob?
现在在一家试运行中的变性人夜店做歌♥手
Da.
系
Article 29
第29条
"A bro will in a timely manner alert his bro
"碰上女♥女♥互殴
to the existence of a girl fight. "
要及时通知兄弟前来围观"
Dude, two girls are fighting at MacLaren's.
老兄 两个女孩在麦克拉伦酒吧里打架
What?!
什么
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
It was crazy. This one girl was like...
太疯狂了 其中一个女孩就像...
Oh, hey.
噢 嘿
Hey.
嘿
Article 53:
第53条
"A bro will, whenever possible, provide his bro with protection. "
"要不遗余力地为兄弟提供保护措施"
That feels nice.
感觉真好
Good.
很好
I just wish we had some wine.
真希望我们能喝点红酒
Yeah.
好的
I wish we had some wine, too.
我也希望我们能喝点红酒
damn it, Marshall.
该死的 马修
I'm not paying you to tell me what a saint Ted is!
我给你钱不是让你告诉我泰德是个什么样的圣人
You're my lawyer!
你是我的律师
The answer is in there! Find it!
答案就在那里 找出来
Okay, this isn't about the Bro Code, and you know it.
好吧 这不是因为兄弟法则 你是知道的
The reason that you're upset is because what you did was wrong.
你觉得沮丧的原因就是因为你做错了
And the only way you're ever gonna feel
唯一能让你觉得好受点的方法
any better about it is if you tell Ted what you did.
就是向泰德坦白你做了什么
What if he never wants to talk to me again?
万一他永远也不想跟我说话了怎么办
Well, I guess that's just a chance
有可能 但我觉得这是一件
you're gonna have to take.
你必须要面对的事情
Which brings us to April 25, 2008.
于是我们来到了2008年4月25日
My 30th birthday,
我的30岁生日
or as it would come to be referred to in later years:
或者按照后来的说法是
The Day of the Goat.
山羊之日
Hey, where are you?
嘿 你在哪里
I'm in the limo, right outside of Ted's office.
我在豪华轿车里 就在泰德办公室旁边
Great. Well, everyone's here.
好极了 所有人都在这里
Stella just arrived
斯黛拉刚刚也到了
and there is something here so awesome,
而且这里还有个超级酷的玩意儿
I'm not going to tell you what it is, but you won't believe...
我不会告诉你的 你永远都不会相信...
Goat in a party hat?
带派对帽的山羊
Damn it!
该死的
Well, you still gotta see it.
好吧 你还是要来看它的
It's so much fun having a goat at a party!
在派对上有一只山羊真是乐趣多多
In a few short hours,
在几个小时内
Lily would come to regret those words.
莉莉就会后悔她说了这句话
But we'll get there.
但是我们会说到的
Uh, gotta go. Here he comes.
呃 该挂了 他来了
Okay. Bye.
好的 拜
Whoa, you guys went all out.
哇 你们还真是够破费的啊
Okay, everyone, Ted's in the limo, five-minute warning!
好的 大家伙 泰德在豪华轿车里了 五分钟倒计时
Everyone get ready!
所有人准备
Oh, Missy, are you excited?
噢 山羊小姐 你兴奋吗
Yes, you are!
嗯哪 好兴奋的哟
Whoa, we're leaving the city.
哇 我们正在出城
Where the hell is this party?
这个派对到底在哪啊
Vegas.
维加斯
Vegas? I thought the party was on the rooftop.
维加斯 我以为这个派对在楼顶上
Surprise!
惊喜
Just a decoy, my friend.
那只是一个诱饵 我的朋友
So there's no roof party?
所以没有楼顶派对了吗
Oh, no. There is. We're just not going.
噢 不 有的 只是我们不去
This is how good a friend I am.
我就是一个这么好的朋友
They want you to spent your 30th standing around
他们想要你在你客厅10尺以上的地方
drinking flat beer ten feet above your living room.
喝着平淡的啤酒度过你的30岁生日
But not me, bro.
我可不一样 兄弟
I pulled out all the stops.
我准备了所有的节目
Private jet, Valderrama suite at the Bellagio.
私人喷气式飞机 百乐宫里的瓦德拉玛套间
Steaks at BOA,
博维斯塔的牛排
scotch at Ghostbar, then two ringside seats
鬼吧的苏格兰酒 然后我们坐在两个近台区的座位
to watch Floyd Mayatather go ten rounds with,
去看弗洛伊•德梅威瑟十轮♥大♥战...
wait for it...
等一下...
a grizzly bear!
一只灰熊
Take me home, Barney.
让我回家 巴尼
No!
不行
We have to go to Vegas.
我们必须要去维加斯
Look, Ted, I didn't want to say this, but...
听着 泰德 我并不想说 但是
there's something that I have to tell you,
我必须要告诉你一件事情
and I wanted you to be
并且我想要你
in the best possible frame of mind before you heard it.
在你听我说的时候情绪处于最佳状态
You slept with Robin.
你和罗宾上♥床♥了
Ranjit!
兰吉特
You slept with Robin?
你和罗宾上♥床♥了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表