He had a detective club as a kid.
他小的时候开了一个侦探俱乐部
Uh, the Mosby Boys cracked a lot of big cases.
是的 莫斯比男孩侦破了不少大案子
The Mosby Boys?
莫斯比男孩
You mean you and your sister.
你是说你和你妹妹吧
We solved the mystery of the missing retainer.
我们解开了谜案之失踪的牙套
Hmm, let me guess: it was in the garbage.
嗯 让我猜一下 是在垃圾堆里面吧
Why are you like this?
你怎么老这样
Anyway, this is serious.
不管怎样 我是认真的
I know Lily and Marshall.
我了解莉莉和马修
All the telltale signs are here.
所有会说话的证据都在这里
Like this.
比如说这件
A water bottle? Don't touch the evidence!
一个水瓶 不要乱碰证据
I got your back, partner.
我挺你 哥们
It's not just any water bottle.
这不仅仅是一个水瓶
Notice the label is peeled off.
注意看 瓶子的商标被撕掉了
Lily always peels labels off
每次莉莉心怀愧疚的时候
the bottle when she's feeling guilty.
她总是撕掉瓶子上的商标
This label is not only peeled off, but torn up.
这个商标不仅被撕下来了 而且被扯碎了
Oh, man, she must have done something bad.
哦 老天 她一定做了什么很坏的事
Which means Marshall must have been really angry,
也就是说 马修一定也非常愤怒
and when Marshall gets really angry...
而每当马修非常愤怒的时候
He eats.
他就吃东西
Just as I suspected,
果然不出我所料
Cherry Garcia.
樱桃加西亚冰激凌
Given the liquid consistency,
根据液体的粘稠度
I place the fight between...
我认为争斗的时间介于
Noon and 1:00.
中午到下午一点之间
Ew, that was on the floor.
恶 那个都掉地上了
If you want to get to the bottom of this,
如果你想要查出事实真♥相♥
you're gonna need a stronger stomach than that,
你就得给自己配一个比他更强大的胃
doll-face.
花瓶
Marshall stood here.
马修站在这
Eating and yelling, yelling and eating.
边吃边吵 边吵边吃
Lily stood here.
莉莉站在这
Crying.
哭泣
Ew, Ted.
恶 泰德
And then Marshall tried to storm out...
然后马修想要摔门而出
But Lily
但是莉莉
went for the Hail Mary pass.
最后决定孤注一掷
Which would mean...
那就意味着
What do you think, makeup sex?
你怎么认为 补偿式的性♥爱♥吗
No. There'd be a bigger mess.
不 应该更混乱一些
Tempted as he was, Marshall was still too upset.
虽然被诱惑了 但是马修还是很生气
He had to get out of here, any way he could.
他必须离开 去任何他能去的地方
He chose the door,
他还是选择离开
slamming it behind him.
并且摔门而出
Which is why this picture is crooked.
这就是为什么这幅画是歪着的
Nice catch, rook.
学得挺快嘛 小菜鸟
I'll just, uh, take this down to the lab.
我要 呃 把这个拿到实验室去
Now all we need is a motive.
现在我们只需要找到动机
The million-dollar question.
最关键的问题
What were they fighting about?
他们为什么吵架
I know what they've been fighting about...
我知道他们为什么吵架...
Bup, bup, bup, bup, bup, bup.
叭 叭 叭
There's only one possible conclusion.
只有一种可能
Lily and Marshall were fighting about:
莉莉和马修吵架是为了
peanut butter. Ah.
花生酱 啊
Lily left the lid off...
莉莉吃完不盖盖子
Then Marshall blew his.
然后马修爆发了
I know what they were fighting about,
我知道他们为什么吵架
and it wasn't peanut butter.
不是为了花生酱
Robin, just... I appreciate your help,
罗宾 感谢你的帮助
but there's a reason your name
你的名字是罗宾而不是蝙蝠侠
is Robin, not Batman.
这是有原因的
Just...
安静
They were fighting because they didn't get the loan
他们吵架因为他们没有拿到贷款
and it's all Lily's fault.
而这都是莉莉的错
Robin, just... What?
罗宾 什么
Yeah, she has a pile of debt
对 她欠了一屁♥股♥债
the size of Mount... Rushmore.
堆起来有拉什莫尔山那么高
Nice try, Robin.
勇气可嘉 罗宾
So, the next thing Lily did
那么 莉莉做的下一件事
was give Marshall a few hours to cool off about
就是给马修几个小时冷静下来
the peanut butter.
不再对花生酱的事生气
Then she called him to apologize,
然后再打电♥话♥给马修道歉
which is why the last number dialed is...
这就是为什么最后一个电♥话♥是
Greenstein and Lee, Divorce Attorneys.
格林斯丁和李的离婚律师事务所
This can't be happening.
怎么能这样
They can't...
他们不能
Get divorced.
离婚啊
Not Lily and Marshall, no way.
马修和莉莉不能离婚 不能
Well, it's been nice knowing you guys.
认识你们真好
What do you mean? Well...
你什么意思 呃
Marshall's gonna get you guys,
马修将会得到你们
Lily's gonna get me.
莉莉将会得到我
Even if they did break up,
即使他们分手了
that doesn't mean we can't all still hang out.
也不是说咱们就不能在一起玩了
I mean we broke up and we still hang out.
我是说我们分手了但是还在一起玩
It's not weird.
一点也不奇怪嘛
It's a little weird.
是有点奇怪
Yeah, it is.
对 是的
It's weird.
是有点怪
The world needs Marshall and Lily... together.
世界需要马修和莉莉...在一起
I'm not crying, there's something in my eye.
我没哭 我的眼睛进东西了
They're back.
他们回来了
Hey, hey, guys. Hey.
嘿 伙计们 嘿
We have an announcement.
我们有事情要宣布
I know, it's a terrible idea.
我知道 这么做绝对不行
You can't do it!
你们不能这样
Just look at me.
看看我吧
Oh...
噢
I hit redial on the phone.
我按了电♥话♥的重拨键
Divorce lawyers?
离婚律师
Oh, I should explain.
哦 我应该解释一下
We got in a pretty big fight.
我们大吵了一架
Yeah,
对
I know.
我知道
Marshall stormed out.
马修摔门而出
I went, uh, to the bar.
我去了酒吧
Still drinking that?
还在喝那个
I paid for it.
我花钱买♥♥的
And apparently money's tight now, so...
而且显然我们现在很缺钱 所以
Listen,
听我说
I've been thinking about this,
我一直在想这个事
and I know there's no way to undo what I've done,
我知道我所做的事已经无可挽回
but, well,
但是
I made an appointment with a divorce lawyer.
我跟离婚律师约好了
What?!
什么
What?! Oh, no, no, no, nono.
什么 噢 不
What, you want a divorce now?
什么 你现在想离婚了
No. I just mean on paper,
不 我是说假离婚
So that you can buy the apartment
这样你就可以避开我的信♥用♥卡♥问题
without my bad credit dragging us down.
买♥♥下那间公♥寓♥
Lily...
莉莉
Are you trying to kill me?
你是想让我去死吗
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have
对不起 我不应该
led with the divorce lawyer part.
先说找离婚律师的事
No, you shouldn't have.
对 你确实不该
I love you, Lily.
我爱你 莉莉
I love you, too.
我也爱你
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表