Barney, when you told me that peanut butter and jam joke,
巴尼 你跟我说花生酱和果酱的笑话时
I was completely disgusted.
我完全被你恶心到了
But I was in the shower this morning and it popped into my head
但今早我洗澡的时候 突然想起来
and it actually made me laugh. Peanut butter.
觉得其实还挺好笑的 花生酱
So I can see now how I may have overreacted.
所以我明白了我可能反应过度了
Marshall's words, not mine.
这是马修的话 不是我的
Well, it's good to see you again, Lily. Thanks.
再见到你真好 莉莉 谢谢
So what have you been up to
所以你们最近有啥新鲜事
I'm going to an amnesia
我准备带着一堆我孩子的照片
ward with a bunch of photos of my Children
和一个结婚戒指
and a wedding ring.
去医院诊疗健忘症
I'm gonna find the hottest patient/my wife, and we are going...
我要盯准最辣的那个病人也就是我老婆 我们要...
Okay, so that's good enough for tonight.
好的 今晚差不多够了
Hah hah, I gotta ease back into it.
我要消化一下
See you tomorrow!
明天见
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表