Mmm-mmm.
不对
Not this time.
这次不是
So, you have a boyfriend?
你已经有男朋友了
We've been drifting apart for a long time.
我们已经貌合神离好久了
I've been meaning to break up with him.
我一直想跟他分手来着
God, Karen, you are unbelievable.
天哪 凯伦 你简直是不可理喻
You don't have the guts
你连像个人一样
to break up with someone like a decent human being,
规规矩矩跟别人分个手的勇气都没有
so instead you pull this crap.
反过来 你净整这些个破事儿
Okay, you're right.
好吧 你说的对
I'm great with books. I'm great with art.
我饱览群书 精通艺术
I'm great with identifying French wines
我能在一英里内的误差里
from within a mile of where the grapes are grown.
精确分辨法国葡萄酒的原产地
But I'm really bad when it comes to looking someone in the eye
但是我却不擅长看着一个人的眼睛
and telling him the truth about how I feel.
告诉他我的感受
Well, we're both bad at that. But...
我们都不擅长 但是...
I think we both need to change. So, um, why don't I go first?
我认为我们都需要改变 所以 我先来吧
Karen, you're a really hurtful and reckless person,
凯伦 你是个做事不计后果 很伤人心的一个人
and I never want to see you or speak to you again.
我再也不想见到你 也不想再跟你说话了
Au revoir.
再见
Ted, wait.
泰德 等等
Actually, "Au revoir" means "until we see each other again."
实际上 "再见"的意思是"直到我们再次见面"
So, I'm assuming that you mean
所以 我想你的意思是
we will, in fact, see each other again?
我们还是会再见面的 对吗
Sorry, bro.
抱歉 老兄
Thank you. Thank you. Yes!
谢谢你 谢谢 干得好
Bravo. Ted, I am impressed with you.
好极了 泰德 你让我刮目相看啊
You, too, Marshall. Have you been wearing those all day?
你也是 马修 你一整天都穿着这玩意儿吗
They show off my calves.
我可以趁机秀下我的小腿
Pants story. Tell it again.
裤子的故事 再讲一遍吧
You know, maybe it was good you called Karen.
知道吗 或许你给凯伦打电♥话♥是件好事
It definitely was. And not just for me, but for her, too.
这当然是 不只是对我 对她也是好事
Later that night, she sat down with Jerry,
当天晚上 她和杰瑞两个人坐下来
and she had the break-up talk she always avoided with me.
她正式提出分手 这是她以前一直不愿跟我做的事
So you see, kids,
你们明白了吧 孩子们
sometimes when you have to have a tough conversation,
有些时候 当有些话令你难以启齿时
the best thing to do...
最好的方式就是...
Wait a second. Wait a second.
等一下 等一下
You said you were never gonna talk to Karen again, right?
你说你再也不会跟凯伦说话了 对吧
Yeah.
是
Then how do you know she took your advice?
那你怎么知道她听了你的建议呢
Hmm?
嗯
Oh! Right. Well, about that.
哦 对 那个 这个事儿吧
After she broke up with that dude, she called me, we went out,
她跟那谁分手之后就给我打电♥话♥了 我们出去了
we hooked up, and we've been dating ever since.
我们搞上了 然后又开始约会了
We're really seeing eye-to-eye, and this time,
我俩真的很有默契 而且这一次
I don't know, it just feels different somehow.
不知道为什么 我感觉它就是和以前不一样
Here she comes now. Be cool! Hey!
她来了 冷静点 嘿
Karen.
凯伦
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表