Whoa! Whoa!
哇哦 哇哦
Excuse me?
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, Robin, but you hooking up with this guy
对不起 罗宾 但是你和这哥们鬼混
makes it seem like
显得好像
the only thing standing between you and sex is clothes.
你和性之间唯一的阻碍就是衣服
I didn't just sleep with Mitch because he was naked.
我不是仅仅因为他一♥丝♥不♥挂♥才和他睡的
Then why did you sleep with him? Because he...
那你为什么要和他睡呢 因为他...
Um...
嗯
He... Because I care about Mitch. A lot.
他 因为我关心米其 很关心
There was a connection of specialness.
我们之间有一种特殊的感应
Of specialness and feelings.
伴随着特殊性和感情的
It was because he was naked. And I'm sorry, but I don't approve.
这就是因为他是裸着的 并且很抱歉 我还是不能认可
There is only one reason
只有一个原因
to sleep with somebody, and that is love.
可以和一个人睡觉 那就是 爱情
Yeah, Marshall's a big girl because he believes in true love
好吧 马修是个大姑娘因为他相信真爱
and just finished reading The Notebook
而且刚刚看完 恋恋日记本
because the secretaries
因为秘书们
bullied him into joining Oprah's Book Club.
逼迫他要去参加欧普拉读书俱乐部
Fine! But you know I'm right.
好吧 但是你们知道的 我是对的
Marshall, I love you, but there's lots of reasons to have sex.
马修 我爱你 但是还是有好多原因可以去做♥爱♥的
Name one. I can name 50.
说一个出来 我能说五十个
No, you can't. Number 1, last Thursday.
不 你不行 第一个 上周四
Hey, Marshall, want to do it? I'm up.
嗨 马修 你想做吗 我起来了
You befouled our marital bed because you couldn't get to sleep?
你玷污了我们的婚床只是因为你睡不着觉吗
You're the one who said,
是你在说
"That shadow on the ceiling looks like a scary,
天花板上面的阴影好像
toothless clown. Good night, Lily. "
一个吓人的没有牙齿的小丑 晚安 莉莉
Fine! That's one. But I defy you to name...
好吧 那算一个 但我敢说你找不出那么多
I'm going to name 50.
我找出五十个给你看看
There's make-up sex, break-up sex,
有弥补做♥爱♥ 分手做♥爱♥
and your-friend-just-told-you -about-a-new-position sex.
还有 你朋友刚刚告诉了你一个新姿势做♥爱♥
You're welcome.
你别客气
There's also revenge, rebound, paratrooping.
还有报复做♥爱♥ 复合做♥爱♥ 空降兵做♥爱♥
You know, when you go out of town,
当你出城
but instead of getting a hotel room,
但是没有订到酒店房♥间
you go straight to a bar with
你直接去酒吧然后
the sole intention of hooking up with a girl
找一个姑娘
so you have a place to stay?
只是为了有一个住的地方
Oh, you mean bangingforroof. Slut!
噢 你是说为住处而打炮 荡♥妇♥
I don't do it. My college roommate did it.
我没那么干过 我大学室友干过
Oh. No, no, Robin, I just have a bad cough.
噢 没有 罗宾 我刚才只是咳嗽了一下
I don't really have a bad cough.
其实我不是在咳嗽
We all know college roommate means you, slut!
我们都知道那个大学室友其实就是你 荡♥妇♥
Does anyone have a lozenge?
你们谁有止咳片吗
I've got one. Nothing-good-on-television sex.
我想到了一个 因为电视上没好看的节目而做♥爱♥
Hmm.
嗯
Hotelroom sex. Curiosity, as in,
宾馆房♥间做♥爱♥ 因为好奇做♥爱♥ 比如
I've always wondered what
我一直想知道
it's like to have sex with a really tall girl.
如果和一个很高的女生做♥爱♥
Not a big girl, just a tall girl.
不是那种很壮的 只是高
Like, if a normal girl
就像 如果一个普通女孩
were seven, seven-and-a-half-feet tall
有七英尺或者七英尺半那么高
and wore a denim miniskirt.
然后穿着牛仔超短裙
I would have to know what that is like. Okay.
我真的很想知道那会是什么滋味 好吧
He-said-he-loved-you-but-you're-not-ready -to-say-it-back-yet sex.
他说他爱你但是你还没有准备好跟他说同样的话做♥爱♥
Forty-three.
第四十三个
Wingman diving on the friend grenade. Fortyfour.
被泡妞搭档挖墙脚做♥爱♥ 四十四
The condoms are about to expire. Fortyfive.
安全套马上要过期了 第四十五个
Wow! This is getting a little hard. Fortysix!
哇哦 这个变得有点难了 第四十六个
Okay, four more to go.
好吧 就剩四个了
You dropped a Cheeto on his lap, and when you reached for it,
你掉了一个奇多在他大腿上当你捡它的时候
he thought you were making a move, so you just went with it.
他以为你正在调情 所以你只好做了
Well, thank you for ruining
好吧 多谢你毁掉了
the memory of our six-month anniversary.
我们结婚六个月纪念日的美好记忆
You got me Cheetos.
是你给我的奇多好吧
Look, can we just stop with this stupid list, okay?
好吧 我们能别再弄这个愚蠢的单子了吗
You guys are making me sad. No, I'm having fun.
你们把我弄得很忧伤 别啊 我正乐在其中呢
Man, this whole one-partner thing sucks sometimes.
伙计 一夫一妻制有时候真的很糟糕
I'm always talking about you. I can't play "I never,"
我总是把你挂在嘴边 我不能说 我绝对没有怎样怎样
because then everyone would
因为这样所有人都会
know all the weird stuff I let you do to me.
知道那些我让你为我做的傻事了
The only weird thing I
我为你做的唯一一件傻事
ever did to you was open up my heart and soul,
就是对你死心塌地 对你坦诚相待
when all I had to do was
其实我只需要
strip naked while you were out of the room.
趁你不在的时候脱个精光就可以了
I didn't sleep with Mitch because he was naked.
我不是因为米其脱♥光♥了才和他上♥床♥的
Mitch and I have something special.
米其和我之间有些特别的东西
I mean, fingers crossed, guys. He may be the one.
我是说 当我们十指缠绕的时候 我感受到了我的真命天子呢
The one? Mitch? The Naked Man?
真命天子 你说米其 那个裸男吗
You mean the naked genius.
你是说那个赤♥裸♥天才吧
All these years I've been suiting up
这么多年 我一直西装笔挺
when I should have been suiting down. That's it.
而我却该赤身裸体 不能忍♥了
I am doing The Naked Man tonight.
今晚我要用裸男计划这一招
Ted, so are you. What?
泰德 你也一样 你说啥
With the elevator girl.
那个电梯女
You're going out with her tonight, right? Naked Man!
你今晚不是要和她约会吗 裸起来吧
No. Barney, come on, this is the first girl
不 巴尼 拜托 从斯黛拉之后
I've had the courage to ask out since Stella.
这是第一个我鼓起勇气约出来的女孩子
Naked Man!
裸起来吧
No, Barney, this is the eighth outfit I tried on tonight.
不要 巴尼 这是我今晚试的第八套衣服了
I got my hair cut three times, I'm a nervous wreck.
我修了三次头发 我已经紧张到崩溃了
Are you wearing makeup?
你还化妆了对吗
It's not makeup, okay?
那不是化妆 好吗
It's a sunscreen with a subtle tint of...
这是防晒霜而已 加了一点...
It's made for men. Sue me, I want my eyes to pop.
这是男士专用的 拜托 我想让我的眼睛看起来大一点
Naked Man! No, Barney, I like Vicky.
裸起来吧 不要 巴尼 我喜欢维姬
This could actually go somewhere.
我们可能会发展下去
I don't want to do anything stupid to jeopardize it.
我不想做会阻碍它的傻事
Well, I really like that girl,
好吧 我真的很喜欢那个姑娘
but... Oh! I didn't see her from the back.
但是 噢 我没来得及从后面看
I really like that girl.
我真的很喜欢那个姑娘
And I'm willing to jeopardize
而且我愿以我们的
our future together for one night of glory.
未来为代价 换取一夜荣耀
Naked Man!
裸起来吧
So, that night we all set out to prove something.
所以 那个晚上我们都想要证明些什么
Robin wanted to defend her honor.
罗宾想要捍卫自己的尊严
Mitch, hey, baby, it's me.
米其 嗨 宝贝儿 是我
Robin. Do you want to grab some dinner tonight?
罗宾 今晚想一起吃个晚饭吗
Because you're basically my boyfriend!
因为你基本上算是我的男朋友了哈
Lily needed to prove that she could finish her list.
莉莉想要证明她能写完那个单子
I'm stuck. I can't think of the last two.
我思维停滞了 我想不出最后两个
Reason Number 48,
第四十八个理由
"To reinforce good behaviors
强化一些好习惯
such as shaving and dental hygiene. "
比如刮胡子和保持口腔卫生
Oh, now you're conditioning me? Great!
噢 你现在来约束我了 很好
That explains why I always get an erection when I floss.
这解释了为什么我剔牙的时候总会勃起
I had to prove that as scary as it was to be dating again,
我要证明 虽然再次约会让我很不安
I was over Stella and ready to get back out there.
可我真的已经忘记斯黛拉并且准备好向前走了
And Barney needed to prove that he,
而巴尼需要证明
too, could pull off The Naked Man.
他也可以实施裸男计划这一招
Hey, thank you for letting me look at your aquarium.
嘿 谢谢你让我参观你的水族箱
You're a real lifesaver. Sure, no problem.
你真乐善好施 没事 不用谢
I just need to use the bathroom then I'll be on my way.
离开之前我得借用下你的洗手间
Ted, I'm doing it. I'm doing The Naked Man!
泰德 我在执行 我在执行裸男计划呢
Me, too!
我也是
I'm doing it! I'm doing The Naked Man!
我也在执行 我在执行裸男计划
That's great! What made you change your mind?
真是太棒了 你怎么改变主意的
Well, the date with Vicky started off okay,
好吧 和维姬的约会一开始挺顺利的
but it didn't go as well as I hoped.
但是进行得不如我所愿
Oh, my God, Ted, you are so funny.
哦 我的天 泰德 你真风趣
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表