Maybe Stella won't like any of my stuff.
可能我的东西斯黛拉都不会喜欢
Like the robot cookie jar.
比如这个机器人饼干罐
This was, like, the first
这个 应该是我们
thing we bought for this place, remember?
搬来这里之后买♥♥的第一个东西 记得吗
Yeah, of course I do.
当然记得
Marshall, my sensors indicate
马修 我的传感器侦测到
that your pecan-sandy levels are dangerously low.
你的核桃饼储量极低 急需补充
My collection of James Bond movies.
我的007电影合集
Remember? We watched them all in order,
记得不 我们从头看到尾
and then Lily spoke in that
然后莉莉有一个月说话
weird English accent for, like, the next month?
都带着诡异的英伦腔
It was sophisticated. No.
那样显得很成熟好吗 不是
Nope. No.
才不 不是
My signed Bernie Kosar cleats. My elephant lamp.
我的伯尼科萨签名鞋 我的大象灯
The English phone booth. My sombrero!
我的英式电♥话♥亭 还有墨西哥帽
Ted, what are you doing? Unpacking.
泰德 你干嘛呢 拆箱
I am never leaving this apartment.
我永远也不离开这间公♥寓♥了
No, no, Ted, stop unpacking. You're just freaking out.
别 住手泰德 别拆箱了 你只是害怕了
I'm not ready for all the responsibility.
我还没准备好承担这些责任
And I'm certainly not ready to be a stepdad to a 7-year-old.
我更没准备好当一个七岁女孩的继父
I mean, if I get married and
我的意思是 如果我结婚
move to the suburbs, in the blink of an eye,
搬到郊区 一眨眼间
I've become an old man!
我就成老头子了
Why, hello, young lady.
你好啊 小妹妹
You want a butterscotch candy?
来块奶油糖吗
What do you mean, "Nothing in common?" We're both seniors.
你说没有共同语言是什么意思 我们都是成年人啊
You're cute. How old are you? 83.
你好可爱 多大了 83岁
How old are you? Thirtyone.
你多大了 31
Okay, Ted has officially snapped.
好吧 泰德已经完全崩溃了
There are moving men coming in 10 hours.
搬家公♥司♥十小时后就到
His fiancie is waiting for him in New Jersey.
他未婚妻正在新泽西等着他
We have to do something.
我们必须得想个办法
I've got this.
让我来吧
Hey, bud? Hey.
嘿 哥们 嗯
Why don't you come here for a minute? What?
过来一下好吗 怎么了
Look, I want you to know this is all totally normal.
我想跟你说这一切其实很正常
Big transitions can be scary, and cold feet,
重大改变确实很吓人 让人退缩
well, they're just part of the deal.
但这些都是必须经历的
So how about you give me the knife? Give me the knife.
所以 你把刀给我怎么样 把刀给我
Come on.
来吧
So I can start unpacking, too.
这样我也能拆行李了
I'm staying here right by your side forever, buddy!
我永远支持你 兄弟
Yeah! Yeah!
太好了 耶
Marshall! Lily, our lives have been good here.
马修 莉莉 我们生活在这里挺好的
That's why we've been putting off packing.
所以我们一直拖延着没打包
Because, subconsciously,
因为 潜意识里
we both know that it would be stupid to leave.
我们都知道离开这里是个愚蠢的举动
It's safe and warm here. There's a bar downstairs
这里又温暖又安全 楼下还有个酒吧
and a cookie robot in the kitchen.
厨房♥里还有个饼干机器人
This is my home, and I'm never leaving! Listen to you.
这是我的家 我永远都不走 听听你说的话
You sound like that fat, dweeby kid at camp.
你听起来就像露营时软弱的胖孩子
"Mom, Dad, I want to come home.
"妈妈 爸爸 我要回家
"The cool kids are playing Keep Away with my inhaler. "
"那些酷孩子总把我的吸入器藏起来"
I can't believe my dad read that letter at our wedding.
真不敢相信我爸在婚礼上读了那封信
Marshall, you can't do this to Lily.
马修 你不能这样对莉莉
Yes, I know your new place has had some problems,
你们的新家确实有一些问题
with the slanted floors and the nearby sewage treatment plant,
地板是斜的 附近还有个污水处理厂
but you're gonna turn it into a great home. Tell him, Lily.
但是你们将会把它变成一个很棒的家 告诉他 莉莉
It's a black hole where dreams go to die. I'm not moving, either.
那是毁灭所有梦想的黑洞 我也不要搬了
Oh, come on! Yes!
噢 别这样 太棒了
Okay, you guys finish unpacking.
好的 你们快开箱
I'm gonna go bake some cookies to fill R2-Sweet Tooth.
我去做些饼干 填饱我们的机器人
Oh, my God, look at you cowards! So afraid of any kind of change.
噢 天哪 你们这群胆小鬼 害怕任何的改变
So terrified of anything new.
害怕新事物
So desperate to cling to anything comfortable and familiar.
如此绝望地要黏在舒适熟悉的地方
I can't move to Japan.
我不能去日本
Yes! Whoa!
这就对了 喔吼
What was I thinking?
我是怎么想的
It's so far away and I don't speak the language.
那里太远了 而且我不会说日语
I don't even have any good pictures of you guys.
我连你们一张好看的照片都没有
Oh, sweetie.
噢 亲爱的
Everybody says change is so great,
每个人都说改变是好事
right? But what's so great about change?
对吧 但是改变到底哪里好呢
Hey, who wants to walk down to our same old bar,
嘿 谁想去楼下那个老地方
sit in our regular booth and order the usual?
坐在我们平时坐的地方然后点一份平常喝的
Yeah! The usual! My favorite!
好啊 老规矩 我的最爱
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Well, well, well. I believe someone owes me $200.
呦呦呦 好像有个人欠我二百块钱啊
Barney, this was never a bet. Nobody...
巴尼 没人打赌啊 没有人...
This proves that I will be this awesome when I'm 80.
这证明了我八十岁的时候还会这么帅气
Arthritis-five.
关节炎击掌
I'm moving to New Jersey.
我要搬去新泽西
What? And you and Marshall should move
什么 你跟马修也应该
to your new place, and Robin should go to Japan.
搬去你们的新家 然后罗宾也要去日本
Why?
为什么
Because we're gonna get older whether we like it or not,
因为不管我们喜不喜欢 我们总要变老
so the only question is, whether we want to get on with our lives
问题是 我们要继续我们的生活
or desperately cling to the past and end up like that?
还是绝望地依恋过去 最后变成这个样子
You mean awesome?
你是指帅气
I'm 80, dude, and I'm making out with a 22-year-old.
我八十了 兄弟 而且我在和一位22岁的姑娘亲热
Take me to your place, cheri.
带我去你家吧 亲爱的
I want to see your World War II medals.
我想看看你二战时的奖章
In a minute, mon petit.
马上 我的小美人
All right, so that doesn't count. What? Why?
好吧 这不算 什么 凭什么
She's French. That's like playing tennis with the net down.
她是法国人 这跟放倒球网打网球一样容易
You know what? I'll cover the security deposit.
不然这样 我来付房♥子押金
I'm glad to, because every dent in that place
我很乐意 因为那里的每一个凹痕
represents a memory that I'll cherish forever.
都是我将永远珍藏的记忆
But on one condition. We all
但只有一个条件 我们
put aside 10 bucks every week for the next year,
每周都要为明年存下十块钱
and we come back here and we buy that 50-year-old Scotch,
然后回到这个酒吧买♥♥下那个50年的威士忌
and we toast the incredible life-changing year we've all had.
为我们这个不可思议的人生逆转之年干杯
Get out of our booth.
滚出我们的座位
Me with my new family, Marshall and Lily in their new apartment,
我和我的新家人 马修和莉莉在他们的新家
and Robin as the number-one English-speaking journalist
还有罗宾 太平洋沿岸最好的
in the Pacific Rim,
英语记者
visiting us here in New York to celebrate this day,
来纽约和我们相聚庆祝这一天
the day we closed an incredible chapter in our lives,
那天我们告别了不可思议的一段人生
only to open up a new one.
只为迎接新的一章
Um. I think I left my cell... Get out of here!
呃 好像我的手♥机♥落... 请你走开
And one year later, that's exactly what we did.
一年以后 我们真的这样做了
And so, let's raise a glass of
让我们举起这杯
$2,500 Scotch for one hell of a year.
2500块的苏格兰威士忌 为这精彩的一年干杯吧
Hmm.
哼嗯
Amazing. That's unbelievable.
不可思议 难以置信
It's kind of smoky, with a hint of aged cedar, and...
有点烟熏味 还有陈年雪松的味道
Do you guys taste the difference between this and $10 Scotch?
你们觉得和十块钱的威士忌有区别吗
Not at all. No difference.
完全没有 没区别
I want to cut mine with Red Bull.
我想往里面兑红牛
Oh, Wendy, will you take a picture? Sure.
哦 温迪 你能帮我们拍张照片吗 好的
A lot of things did change that year,
那一年好多事情都改变了
but some things stayed the same.
但有一些依旧没有变
So, what do you say we move this party upstairs to the apartment?
我们继续去楼上狂欢怎么样
Yeah. Great idea.
好啊 好主意
What the...
搞啥
Barney, this is an intervention.
巴尼 这是个劝诫大会
I'm sorry, I can't hear you.
不好意思 我听不见
All right, enough with the old-man bit.
好了 别再玩儿老人装了
What about the old sand pit?
老沙坑怎么了
Let it go. Let it snow? I love that old ditty!
放手吧 下雪吧 我爱死那个小曲了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表