when I'm not answering to the Bilsons of the world, so
比尔森那种家伙的话 我的工作该会是多么有趣
I quit. Wow.
所以我辞职了 哇
They fired you, didn't they? Yes, sir.
是他们解雇你了 对吧 是的 先生
But I got a sweet severance package and I've made a big decision.
但我有一笔可观的遣散费 而且我做了个重大决定
I'm going to start my own firm.
我要开一间属于自己的公♥司♥
Whoa, buddy! That's exciting.
哇 兄弟 这太振奋了
In this economy?
在这样的经济环境下吗
so are you gonna...mad?
所以你...不生我们的气了吗
As it turns out, I'm grateful.
事实上 我很感激你们
So how'd it all go down between you and Bilson?
那你和比尔森之间是怎么谈妥的
Well, after he proposed a vocational paradigm shift,
在他提出叫我职位转换之后
I made an impromptu presentation using a four-pronged approach
我"四管齐下"地做了个即兴演讲
that really brought him to his knees.
把他说得五体投地
Hit him with a chair? Yep.
你直接用椅子招呼了是吧 对
That's my boy.
这就对了
And this one, I got on the drive from Milverton to Wawa.
这个是我在米勒威顿开往瓦瓦途中得到的
Wow. That's pretty impressive, The Frozen Snowshoe.
哇 这真是太厉害了 冰冻雪靴
Please, we're friends. Just call me "Shoe".
哎呀 咱俩是朋友 叫我"靴"就可以了
Have a seat.
请坐
So, Shoe,
那 靴啊
how would you like to give me
你愿意和我一起来一次
an Old King Clancy?
老国王克兰西吗
I think you should go.
我觉得你该走了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表