It started a couple of weeks ago.
事情开始于几周前
Heads! It's gonna be heads. It's almost usually heads.
正面啊 肯定会是正面 几乎每次都是正面
Hey, baby. Hey!
嘿 宝贝 嘿
Did you put on pants today? Nope.
你今天穿裤子了吗 没有
It was funny at first, but then it became a daily thing.
一开始是很有趣 可之后他几乎就天天这样了
I thought, "Okay, well, at least he's not leaving the house like that. "
我想着 "无所谓 至少他不会这样穿出门"
Then one day, he opened the door to get the paper.
后来有一天 他穿成那样 出门拿了报纸
Day after that, went downstairs to get the mail.
再之后 下楼拿信件
Everyone's got an underpants radius.
每个人都有个内♥裤♥半径
For most of us,
对于大部分人来说
it's the distance from the bedroom to the bathroom.
那就是卧室到浴室的距离
But as your self-esteem gets smaller,
但是当你的自尊越来越少
your underpants radius gets bigger.
你的内♥裤♥半径就会越来越大
How big is Marshall's underpants radius?
马修现在的内♥裤♥半径是多大呢
We're going.
咱还是走吧
Come on, Lily, he'll find a job eventually.
别这样莉莉 他肯定会找到工作的
You know, Lil, when times are tough,
你知道吗莉儿 每遇时艰
I like to remember the uplifting words of my favorite song.
我总会想起我最爱的那首歌♥里振奋人心的歌♥词
*We'll be on your side when you need a friend
* 当你孤独无助 我们伴你左右
*Through thick and thin you can always depend
* 度过艰难险阻 做你忠诚依赖
*On the world leaders in credit and banking
* 世界银行信贷之领军
*Goliath National Bank!
* 巨人国家银行
Member, FDIC.
隶属于联邦存款保险公♥司♥
We've got to find Marshall that burger.
我们得帮马修找到那个汉堡
Lily, I think we're all eating that burger.
莉莉 我觉得我们吃的就是那个汉堡
I'm not eating that burger.
我可还没吃上
No, if Marshall says this isn't the burger,
不 如果马修说这不是
this isn't the burger.
那它就不是
Finally. Excuse me.
终于来了 不好意思
Yes. Did you guys change cooks or something?
怎么了 你们换过厨师或者别的什么吗
Because my husband was here a few years ago,
我丈夫几年前来吃过
and he's pretty sure he had a different burger.
但是他很肯定现在的汉堡和他以前吃过的不一样
Yeah, we get this a lot.
是啊 总有人这么问我们
This place is modeled after this other place uptown
我们这家店是仿照上城区另一家
with the same green door and "Burger" Sign.
有着相同绿门和"汉堡"标志的餐厅的
What? Uptown? Where? 106th and Manhattan Avenue.
什么 上城区 在哪 106大道和曼哈顿大街交口
Damn it.
该死
106. A numbered street. Of course.
106号♥ 有数字的街上 肯定是的
Barney Stinson. Barney, where the hell are you?
巴尼•斯丁森 巴尼 你死哪儿去了
I'm sorry, this is...
不好意思 你是...
Regis. I'm at the place.
里吉斯啊 我到了
Regis, of course. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
是里吉斯啊 我就说嘛 不好意思 不好意思
I forgot to call you. That's not the place.
我忘告诉你了 那地方不对
The real place is on 106th and Manhattan Avenue.
真正的那家店在106街和曼哈顿大道交口
We're headed there right now. What? Uptown?
我们正往那边去呢 什么 在上城区
Fine, fine, I'll be there in 20.
好吧 好吧 我二十分钟内赶到
If you get there first, medium rare...
你们要是先到的话 给我点个半熟的...
Onions? Onions?
洋葱呢 洋葱个鬼啊
Okay, no onions. Stop the cab!
好 不放洋葱行了吧 停车
Wait. This is it.
等下 就是这里了
Your search is over! We got girls taking off their clothes!
停下你寻觅的步伐 我家姑娘们都已经宽衣解带了
This is it.
就是这儿没跑了
One of 9,000 convenient locations.
此乃9000个便捷服务点之一
It was right here. It was right on this very spot.
之前就在这里的 就在这个地方没错的
I don't understand. Where is the burger place?
我不明白 汉堡店呢
It's not a burger place anymore,
现在已经不是汉堡店了
it's a Goliath National Bank ATM.
这是巨人国家银行的自动取款机
Well, that's fine. Let's just eat here.
呃 也可以啊 就在这儿吃吧
We can't eat here. It's an ATM.
在这儿怎么吃啊 这是个取款机诶
But, food.
但是 我要吃的
Ow! Ow!
嗷呜 痛
Hey, what the...
喂 你这是...
This is your fault, you and your stupid bank.
都怪你 还有你那破银行
You did this. It's not my... Stop, okay.
看你干的好事 这不是我... 住手 莉莉
Stop it, Lily.
住手吧 莉莉
I will never use a Goliath ATM ever again.
我再也不会用巨人银行的取款机了
Goliath National Bank sucks!
巨人国家银行烂爆了
It's the worst bank on the face of the earth.
整个地球上就这家银行最烂
Attention, New Yorkers, this bank sucks! They suck!
听好了 纽约人们 这家银行烂透了 烂透了
They suck, suck, suck! Oh, Marshall,
烂到不能再烂 马修
will you just tell her already?
你就告诉她吧
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Tell me what? I got a job.
告诉我什么 我找到工作了
What? Where? Goliath National Bank.
什么 在哪儿 巨人国家银行
That's why Barney's been
这就是为什么巴尼要
going on and on about how great Goliath is.
一而再再而三的吹嘘巨人银行有多好
He wanted you to be excited for me,
他希望你为我感到高兴
since we're gonna be working there together.
因为我们要在一起共事了
Well, technically not together.
呃 也不算真的在一起啦
You won't have access to my floor.
你还没资格进我那一层呢
But you want to be an environmental lawyer.
但你是想当一名环境律师的啊
Yeah, you know, and I also want to be a Harlem Globetrotter
是啊 我还想进花式篮球队呢
and get paid in candy, but...
还想用糖果当工资呢 但是
In the meantime, I need a job, and this is a really good one.
现在 我需要有份工作 而且这份工作是真的很不错
It's great pay and there's good benefits,
薪水丰厚 福利多多
and, to be honest, it gives me
而且 说真的 它给了我
a reason to put on pants in the morning.
一个让我在早上穿上裤子的理由
You know, I have my whole life to save the planet,
你知道的 我有一辈子的时间去拯救我们的星球
but right now, I'm kind of really excited to wear pants again.
但是现在 真的 能够再次穿上裤子 我就已经很高兴了
You've got great pants.
你的裤子棒极了
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Robin, no!
罗宾 不要
They're unopened. Give it.
这又没开封 拿来
They're barbecue. Give it!
是烧烤味的 快拿来
I'm sorry you didn't get your burger. It's stupid.
你没能吃到你那汉堡 我很遗憾 其实这样很傻
I think about that first week in New York, you know?
你知道吗 我想起我刚来纽约的第一周了
I was 22 years old. I had my whole future ahead of me.
那时我才22岁 我前途无量
I guess I just kind of thought
我想 我现在就是觉得
that if I could have that burger one more time
如果我还能再吃一次那样的汉堡
and feel that way for one more night,
再感受一遍那样的夜晚
that I might be able to check that off the list and grow up,
我也许就能从愿望清单上勾掉这一项 然后真正长大
go work for the stupid bank and just be happy.
为一家破银行工作 保持乐观
You know, that burger place isn't gone.
我说 那汉堡店其实没关门
It just moved to a new location.
就是换了个地方
And I can tell you where that is for 100 bucks.
我能告诉你们它在哪儿 不过你们得给我100块钱
100 bucks? That's crazy.
100块 你疯了吧
Let's pay the man. I paid for the cab.
就给他钱吧 我钱都给出租了
I don't have any cash. I haven't worked since March.
我也没现金了 我从三月开始就没工作了
Wow, if only there were an easy, convenient way
好嘛 如果说 还有一种简单快捷的方法
to get some cash right now.
能够立刻搞到现金的话
Member, FDIC.
联邦存款保险集团成员
So we paid the guy, and 20 minutes later...
我们给了那个人钱 20分钟后
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, Marshall, remember, it might not taste as good.
好了 马修 记住 这也许没有以前那么好吃
This place has changed, you've changed, New York has changed.
这里地方换了 你也变了 纽约也和以前不一样了
Just don't get your hopes up too high, okay?
总之就是 别期望太高 好吗
This is it. Yes!
就是它了 太好了
It's exactly the same. It's the best burger in New York.
完全一样 这是纽约最棒的汉堡
Go ahead, eat up, eat up.
来吧 吃吧 吃光
And so, after finally tasting again
所以 当再次品尝到这多年来
the burger he'd craved for so many years,
让他魂牵梦萦的汉堡之后
Marshall got up the next morning,
马修在第二天一早起床
put on some pants and went to work.
穿上裤子 然后去上班了
And he never looked back.
再也没有为汉堡的事纠结过
I want to get tiny fitted sheets for this burger
我要在这汉堡上套上小床垫
and just crawl into this bun, get all cozy and die there.
然后爬进面包里 舒舒服服地度过一生
Oh, my God. I just want you inside of me.
天哪 我只想马上和你合二为一
This feels so good.
感觉太棒了
I'm worried I'm gonna get this burger pregnant.
我都担心我会把这汉堡弄怀孕了
If he does get that burger pregnant,
要是他真把那汉堡弄怀孕了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表