No. Tyler said, "My nightmare was
错了 泰勒说 "我的噩梦是
that you and Mommy didn't know how much I loved you."
你和妈妈不知道我有多爱你们"
"So I wanted to come in and tell you it was this much. "
"所以我想告诉你们 是有这...么多"
Aw! That's so sweet. We're a sweet, happy family.
噢 太美好了 我们就是幸福美满的一家人
Okay, I'm gonna grab some ice cream from the freezer downstairs
好了 我要到楼下的冰箱去弄些冰激凌来
and then we'll all hit the sundae bar in the kitchen.
然后我们在厨房♥里好好享受美味圣代
Wow. Not a weak link in that scene. Bravo.
哇 演的真不错 满堂彩啊
Back off, Barney. You have no idea how hard it is
饶了他吧 巴尼 你根本不知道
to do a job that's beneath you.
在你手下工作有多难
Grant, I really enjoyed your thing about the dinosaur bones.
格兰特 我很喜欢你的恐龙化石的故事
Can we please stop talking about the dinosaur bones?
请你们别说恐龙化石了好吗
Just go eat your sundae. I can't.
吃你的圣代去吧 我不能吃
I'm lactose intolerant.
我有乳糖不耐症
Well, guess who's not lactose intolerant? Tyler.
你知道谁没有乳糖不耐症吗 泰勒
Tyler is gonna go in there and enjoy every last bite.
泰勒要去厨房♥把圣代吃得一滴不剩
Ice cream time, gang. Yummers!
冰欺凌来也 流口水啦
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天呐
Tyler no likey.
泰勒不中意
You're not getting a catchphrase.
你不许用口头禅
I don't understand. I do.
我不明白发生了什么 我知道
Follow my lead.
顺着我说
I've been betrayed by my best friend.
我被我最好的朋友背叛了
How could you do this, Ted?
你怎么能做出这种事 泰德
Think about poor Tyler, bravely trying to hold back tears.
想一想下可怜的泰勒 看一看他强忍♥眼泪的小脸
It's okay, son, you can cry.
没事的 儿子 想哭就哭吧
Cry!
快哭
I don't want my mommy and daddy to get divorced!
我不想让爸爸妈妈离婚
Wow!
哇哦
What could you possibly have to say for yourself?
你还有什么要为自己解释的吗
Acting rule number one,
表演技巧第1条
don't be afraid to improvise.
放心大胆地即兴创作
Was it me who betrayed you,
究竟是我背叛了你
or you who betrayed me?
还是你背叛了我呢
I'm sorry. What?
不好意思 你说啥
Acting rule number five,
表演技巧第5条
invent a rich back-story for your character.
给你的角色创造一个饱满的背景
November 14th, 1998.
1998年11月14号♥
The overnight train to Monte Carlo.
火车连夜赶往蒙特卡洛
I was in the billiards car,
当时我在台球车里
hustling some Algerians out of a few thousand dinar,
赢了阿尔及利亚人几千第纳尔
when you seduced my fiancee,
而你那个时候却在诱骗我的未婚妻
who is blind and thought you were me.
她双目失明 以为你是我
Yes.
没错
What in God's name are you talking about?
你到底在说什么东西啊
Acting rule number eight,
表演技巧第8条
don't be afraid to get physical.
大胆使用暴♥力♥
Ow!
嗷
You know damn well what I'm talking about!
你绝对知道我说的是什么
No, I don't!
不 我不知道
Yes, you do! And, by God, I'll hear you say it, scoundrel!
你明明知道 上帝作证 我要听你亲口说 你这卑鄙小人
Mom, can you give us a sec? Okay.
妈妈 给我们一点时间好吗 好吧
There's chocolate and butterscotch.
这是巧克力和牛油糖
There are various kinds of sprinkles and marshmallows.
还有不同口味的糖屑和棉花软糖
Just...
你就...
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
You were amazing!
你太让我眼前一亮了
You completely just became that character.
你完全进入了那个角色
Honestly, I wasn't so much playing Ted
老实说 我不是在扮演泰德
as I was just trying to get out of Ted's way.
而是在尽量摆脱泰德的形象
What is wrong with you people?
你们俩到底怎么回事
Ted, how am I ever gonna explain this to my mother?
泰德 你要我怎么跟我妈解释
Well, maybe it's time to tell her the truth, Barney.
也许是时侯把真♥相♥告诉她了 巴尼
I don't know, Lily. Sometimes, honesty leads people
不好说啊 莉莉 有时真♥相♥只会让人
to say mean things about a woman
说出很过分的话
who always took special care of me
尤其是对一个悉心照顾我的女人
because I was the runt of the family.
因为我是家里最矮的人
For crying out loud, I'm only 6'4"!
我才6尺4而已啊
How good was my crying?
我的哭戏怎么样
You nailed it. See?
干得不错 看吧
Even at a gig you hate, you still managed to love what you do.
就算你在你不喜欢的场景 你还是可以去爱自己做的事
Maybe that's how it will be for you at your new job.
也许你在新工作中也能发现乐趣呢
You think so? I know so.
你这样觉得吗 我能确定
Thanks, Grant.
谢谢 格兰特
You're pretty smart, you know that?
你很聪明 知道吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Sorry! Sorry!
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 对不起 对不起
Thought I was picking up on something.
我还以为我得到你的信♥号♥♥了
Honey, are you okay?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Look, Mom, there's something I have to tell you.
妈妈 我有事情想告诉你
Something I should have told you a long time ago.
很久以前就该告诉你了
Tyler is dying.
泰勒快死了
And Betty said that when he goes, she's gonna off herself.
贝蒂说等泰勒死了她就自杀
So that's all probably gonna go down pretty soon.
所以现在的美好生活很快就要一去不复返了
Oh, my God!
哦 天哪
Okay, no. No! None of that is true!
好吧 不是的 这都不是真的
The truth is, I...
事实是
The truth is Betty and Tyler are
事实是贝蒂和泰勒
actors that I hired to pretend to be my family.
都是我请来扮演我家人的演员
What?
什么
I just wanted you to think I had the life you wanted for me.
我只是想让你觉得我过着你想要我过的生活
I wanted you to be proud of me.
我想让你为我感到骄傲
I know it sounds crazy, and I am so sorry, Mom.
我知道听起来很疯狂 对不起 妈妈
So Betty is not your wife? No.
所以说贝蒂不是你老婆 不是
Thank God! I do not like that woman.
谢天谢地 我不喜欢那个女人
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
And Tyler...
至于泰勒
I know I'm his grandma and I'm supposed to love him,
因为我是他奶奶所以要爱他
but I hate that kid. "Tyler no likey. "
但我讨厌那个小孩 泰勒不中意
What the hell is that? Right?
都是什么鬼话 你也觉得
And those fake friends of yours out there,
还有外面那些假冒你朋友的人
I just wanted to shoot myself.
我都想去死了
I know! Aren't they horrible?
我知道 他们太差劲了
So really, really, you're not mad?
所以你真的真的不生气吗
No, I'm just confused.
没有 我只是有点迷惑
I don't know why you thought you had to do this.
我不知道你为什么认为自己需要这么做
Barney, I love you, perfect family or no perfect family.
巴尼 我爱你 不管你有没有一个美满的家庭
I love you no matter what.
无论怎样我都爱你
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Oh, I am so relieved
噢 我松了一口大气
because the truth is I am as far from married
因为实际上 我跟婚姻
as a human being can possibly be.
一点都不沾边
My history with women would shock and appall you.
我的风流艳史会让你心惊胆寒的
Doesn't matter. I still love you.
无所谓 我仍然爱你
Seriously, you can't imagine the things I have done.
说真的 你根本想象不出来我都做过什么
Barney, when you were three, I left you with a babysitter
巴尼 你三岁的时候 我把你丢给保姆
and spent three weeks with Grand Funk Railroad,
跑去和伟大放克公路乐队玩了三个星期
being passed around like a bong.
他们像递烟一样把我传来传去
Mommy!
妈咪
Just do me a favor. If you ever do meet someone special,
为我做一件事就好 如果你真的遇见了那个特别的人
don't run away from it. Don't be me.
不要逃跑 不要做我当年做的事
Take a shot at it, will you?
勇敢去追 好吗
Hey, Barney, cab's here.
嘿 巴尼 出租车来了
I'll try.
我会努力的
And so ended one of the strangest afternoons of our lives.
我们就这样度过了生命中最奇怪的一个下午
And I just wanted to say to you,
我只是想和你说
if I ever seemed cold or unwelcoming, I'm sorry.
如果以前我显得很冷漠或不近人情 对不起
Who's she talking to? My mom.
她在和谁说话 我妈妈
It would mean a lot to me if you and I could be closer.
如果我们可以走得更近 那对我意义重大
Now take a deep breath
现在深呼吸
like this next thing is gonna be hard to say.
就好像接下来的话很难说出口一样
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表