smart, passionate, challenging.
聪明 热情 有上进心
And now, apparently, I will settle for "In my apartment."
现在呢 我的标准已然下降到"和我同在一个屋檐下"了
I mean, didn't you think
我的意思是 难道你不觉得
you'd have it all more figured out by now?
你现在应该已经把一切都看得更清楚了吗
Are you kidding? By 30, I was gonna be annoyingly successful,
开玩笑 以前我想 等我30岁的时候 我应该事业风光无限
married to the perfect woman, maybe a kid on the way.
家庭美满幸福 甚至等待孩子出世
Instead, I'm just some guy sitting in his apartment
现在呢 我只是个呆坐在自己家里
having a staring contest with his phone.
跟电♥话♥比赛大眼瞪小眼的无名小卒
And losing.
我还比不过电♥话♥
Hey. You can take that thing.
嘿 你能征服那个电♥话♥的
Hi, this is Ted Mosby of Mosbius Designs.
你好 这里是莫斯比工作室的泰德•莫斯比
I'm calling to inquire about any design needs you may have
特来致电询问贵公♥司♥近期有无建筑设计
now or in the future.
方面的需求
That sounds great, buddy.
听起来不错嘛 伙计
Really? I sound confident? Yup.
真的吗 我听起来信心满满吗 没错
Now call an actual client. Great.
现在给个真正的客户打电♥话♥ 好的
Hey, Food Guy!
嘿 美食哥
Hey, Toy Guy!
嘿 玩具哥
Who's that guy?
那是什么哥啊
He doesn't work here.
他不在这儿上班
I think we should leave the building. Really?
我觉得我们应该离开这幢大楼 真的吗
This has happened before.
以前出过这种事儿
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表