See, it's all about sizing up your opponent.
这就叫做知己知彼百战百胜
I could tell that the officer was a brat man,
光看那个警官下车走几步就气喘吁吁
because, well, he was out of breath
还有他枪套上的芥末
just from walking to my car and he had mustard on his holster.
就知道他平时一定无肉不欢
Marshall Eriksen!
马修•埃里克森
Manipulating an officer of the law with your sausage.
用香肠把警♥察♥耍的团团转
That is very hot.
这还真性感啊
You think I can't talk my way out of a ticket?
你以为我就没法搞定一张罚单么
You think I can't talk my way out of a ticket?
你以为 我就没法搞定一张罚单么
I am Barney Stinson, master of manipulation.
我可是巴尼•斯丁森 整蛊之王
If I can talk a stripper into paying me for a lap dance,
我都能让脱衣舞娘跳完舞后倒贴钱给我
I think I can talk my way out of a ticket.
难道我就不能搞定一张小小罚单
Challenge accep... Wait for it.
挑战接...等一下
What? I don't get it.
什么啊 我不太懂
Oh, "Ted. " "Accep-Ted. "
...受 挑战接受
I get it now.
现在懂了
What now? You want to be an architect? Great.
又怎么了 你想当建筑师是吧 没问题
Guy I went to private school with wants a new house built.
我一起上私立学校的哥们要盖一栋新楼
Job's yours if you want it.
你想接 就是你的活
Tony, look, I don't need your help.
托尼 听我说 我不需要你的帮助
Here's what he's offering you.
这是他的出价
That is a big, fat check.
还真是又大又肥的支票啊
Showtime.
好戏开锣
License and registration.
请出示驾照和行车证
Oh. Of course, Officer. Right away.
哦好的 警官 这就给您拿
Sir, this is a gift
先生 这是张
certificate for a custom-tailored Italian suit.
意大利西装定制礼品券
So, we done here?
那么 我们两清了吧
$375!
罚了375大洋啊
And he kept the gift certificate. Oh, man.
他竟然还收下了预付券 哦 太惨了
I'm gonna call Emilio and
我得给埃米利奥打电♥话♥
tell him to short-sheet him on the crotch.
告诉他做这件的时候剪开裆裤
You are bad at this, dude.
你真不擅长这个啊 哥们
Whatever, Robin.
那又如何 罗宾
Like you've ever talked your way out of a ticket.
说得像你就搞得定罚单一样
Are you kidding me? Robin's a pretty girl.
别开玩笑 罗宾是个大美女
Pretty girls don't get tickets.
美女从不挨罚
I bet Robin's been pulled over tons of times,
我敢赌罗宾被警♥察♥拦下无数次
never once gotten a ticket.
但从没真吃过罚单
That is outrageous!
没那么离谱吧
And factual.
不过还真是
License and...
出示驾照还有
Oh, honey. Oh, no, no, no, don't cry.
哦宝贝 别哭别哭别哭 别哭嘛
It's okay. No ticket for you.
没事的 不会开罚单的
Just go a little slower next time, okay?
咱们下次慢点开 好吗
Uhhuh. Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好啦
Thank you.
谢你全家
Yeah!
帅
Excuse me. I think I left something in New Jersey.
失陪了 我有东西忘在新泽西了
Hey! How did your lunch go with the rich guy?
嘿 和有钱人共进午餐感觉如何啊
Well, it started off great.
怎么说呢 开始不错
I want to design a house that
我设计的这幢别♥墅♥
celebrates the landscape without overpowering it.
即突出这边的风景但又与之浑然一体
You know, when Frank Lloyd
就像是弗兰克•劳埃德•赖特
Wright designed Fallingwater in 1935, there's...
在设计流水别♥墅♥时
Yes, yes, that's all fine. I'm sure you'll do a great job.
好的好的 没问题 你肯定能行
What I'm really worried about is the basement.
我担心的是地下室
Specifically, the laundry room. The laundry room?
尤其是洗衣房♥ 洗衣房♥
I require a laundry room of 15 feet by 15 feet,
洗衣房♥要15英尺见方
stain-proof ceramic tile from floor to ceiling.
从天花板到地面全部要铺防污瓷砖
I'm a man who likes to do his own laundry,
我喜欢自己洗衣服
and sometimes, it gets messy.
有时候 会搞得乱七八糟
Messy? Messy.
乱七八糟 乱七八糟
Steel chains will dangle from the ceiling at a height of 9 feet.
要从天花板上垂下一根钢链 离地有9英尺
And that is where my laundry
我的洗衣袋
bags will hang for three days and three nights
就要在那儿悬挂三天三夜
before I clean them.
然后我才会清洗
Ted, it... It kind of sounds
泰德 这听起来像是
like what this guy is asking you to design...
这家伙是要你设计
It's a murder house. It is. It's totally a murder house.
屠夫别♥墅♥ 正是 绝对是屠夫别♥墅♥
You know, as a martial artist, I'm trained to trust my instincts,
作为武道家 我一直致力于信任直觉
and my instincts are saying this feels very good.
而我的直觉告诉我这样的洗衣房♥听起来棒极了
The steak is so rare.
这牛排太生了
Right? Right?
对吧 对吧
One final concern, soundproofing.
最后一个要求 隔音
I tend to make a lot of racket when I launder.
通常我洗衣服的时候会弄出很多的噪音
I'll show you what I mean.
我给你示范一下吧
I'm gonna go to my laundry room,
我现在就去我的洗衣房♥
and you tell me if you can hear me.
你试试能不能听见我弄出的声音
Tony, does something feel off about this guy?
托尼 这家伙是不是有点怪怪的
Yeah.
没错
Off the hook! Bro, you are nailing this.
怪极了 兄弟 你没问题的
Ted, you can't design a murder house!
泰德 你不能设计一个屠夫别♥墅♥
I'm not gonna design a murder house.
我不会设计一个屠夫别♥墅♥
Ted, you can't design a murder house!
泰德 你绝对不能设计一个屠夫别♥墅♥
I'm not gonna design a murder house!
我绝对不会设计一个屠夫别♥墅♥
Bring it.
好戏上场
Officer, please, my wife
长官 拜托
is about to have a baby! Her water just broke!
我老婆要临产了 她的羊水破了
Where's your wife?
你老婆在哪里
She took the other car. This is Italian leather, so...
她乘的另一辆车 这可是意大利皮革 所以...
I... Come...
我...别...
I'm sorry about that murder house thing.
我对屠夫别♥墅♥那档子事感到抱歉
That was my bad. That's on me. So, new plan.
那是我的不对 这次包在我身上 所以 新计划
You, my friend, are gonna build the Statue of Liberty a husband.
你 我的朋友 将要给自♥由♥女神像修建一个老公
Now, I got some suction down at City Hall.
我在市政厅有关系
Tony, stop it!
托尼 够了
I don't want your help, okay? You don't have to do this.
我不需要你的帮助 好不好 你不需要做这些
Yes, I do. Why?
是的 我需要 为什么
Because.
因为
When you were with Stella, I know how much I missed her.
当你和斯黛拉在一起的时候 我知道我有多么地想念她
I can only imagine you feel the same way.
我能想象你现在的感觉
Okay, well, let me put your mind at ease.
好吧 那我让你安心吧
I don't want Stella back, okay?
我不想斯黛拉回来 好吗
She lied to me and left me at the altar.
她欺骗我并且在婚礼上离我而去
What kind of person does that? I'm better off without her.
什么样的人会做那样的事情 没有她我过得更好
She's all yours, buddy.
她完完全全是你的了 老兄
There you go. Load off my mind.
这样就好 我就放宽心了
And that was it. Tony left,
就这样 托尼离开了
and I began to put this whole business far behind me.
我开始把这些事情远远地抛在脑后
Or so I thought.
至少我是这么想的
Stella.
斯黛拉
Tony broke up with me.
托尼和我分手了
Wow. Okay, Tony broke up with you?
哇 托尼和你分手了吗
He said it was because of something you said.
他说是因为你告诉他的一些事情
You got Tony to dump Stella?
你让托尼甩了斯黛拉吗
I am very sorry, but I'm
我非常抱歉
going to have to insist that you bump this.
但是我必须得坚持你碰碰这个吧
Let's... Let's talk out in the hall.
我们...在走廊里谈吧
I'll be waiting.
我会在这里等
So, why are you here?
那么 你来这做什么
Look, Ted, this is about seven months too late, but here goes.
听着 泰德 已经整整迟到了七个月了 但是事实是这样的
I've been in love with Tony since high school.
我和托尼从高中就相爱了
We dated for a long time,
我们在一起很长时间了
but then I got pregnant, and I guess for two 19-year-olds,
可后来我怀孕了 我想对于两个19岁的孩子
it was just too much to handle, so we broke up.
一切就太难以承受 所以我们就分手了
And for a long time, I just focused on being a mother.
而且在很长时间里面 我都专心做好母亲的角色
I forgot about Tony. I forgot about
我忘记了托尼
the very idea of being in love.
我忘记了爱情的滋味
And then you came along and reminded me.
之后你的出现提醒了我
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表