Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
I have no son.
我没有儿子
You poor thing.
可怜的小家伙
To have to grow up in Canada with America right there.
旁边就是美国 却不得不在加拿大长大
That sucks about your dad,
你♥爸♥太过分了
Robin, but congratulations on that game.
不过恭喜你赢了那场比赛
And Kyle and I weren't even doing anything serious.
可是我和凯尔都没做什么出格的事
We only went to the blue line. The blue line?
我们只越过了蓝线 什么蓝线
Yeah, you know how when you're a kid,
是啊 当你还是小孩的时候
you put everything into hockey terms?
你会用冰球术语表达所有事情
The blue line is kissing, the red line is getting naked,
蓝线就是接吻 红线是脱♥光♥光
and I think "In the crease" Speaks for itself.
所以我想"击球"就很好理解了
Anyway, after that,
不管怎么说
my relationship with my dad pretty much went north.
那之后我和我爸就分道扬镳了
I moved in with my mom, grew my hair out,
我搬去和我妈住 留起了长发
became a Canadian pop star. You know, normal teen stuff.
成为加拿大流行歌♥手 就像普通青少年一样
Don't you think it would
你不觉得这些
feel better to talk to him about all this?
跟你♥爸♥谈谈会更好吗
No, that's the point. It wouldn't solve anything.
不 这才是重点 这根本解决不了任何问题
It's in the past. It's done.
那都是往事了 无法改变
I mean, what would I even say to him?
我的意思是 我跟他说什么呢
"I wish you hadn't raised me as a boy?
我希望你没有把我当成男孩养
"I wish you hadn't taught me how to hunt
我希望你没有教会我打猎
"And fish and smoke cigars and drink Scotch
钓鱼 抽烟 还有喝苏格兰威士忌
"Because that's not what girls do.
因为那都不是女孩应该做的
"And you know, the reason I throw like a girl, Dad,
你要知道为什么我打球像个女孩吗 爸爸
"Is because I am a girl. "
因为我就是个女孩
You've held on to that for a long time, huh?
这些话你憋很久了吧
Yeah.
是啊
It really messed you up.
那让你很不好受吧
Yeah.
是啊
That sucks. I'm sorry.
真糟糕 真遗憾
That's hot.
太性感了
And then I realized...
突然我意识到
All of my friends were haunted,
我的朋友们都有令他们烦心的事情
but there was a difference between my ghost and theirs.
但我的情况和他们有点不同
It wasn't too late for me.
这一切对我来说还不算太迟
I'm gonna go talk to her. All right, bud.
我要去跟她谈谈 好吧 哥们
She's gone. I'm going after her. Go, go.
她走了 我要去追上她 快去
There she goes! Taxi!
她在那 计程车
Okay, I see her. She's two cabs ahead on the right.
我看到她了 她在我们前面 隔着两辆车 往右开了
Just stay with her, okay?
就跟着她 好吗
Finally. Finally, you're doing this. You're gonna confront her.
终于啊 你终于这么做了 你要去面对她了
Yes, I am gonna confront her. Yeah.
对 我要去面对她了 是啊
This is so exciting. Totally.
激动人心啊 绝对是
What are you going to say?
你准备说什么
I'm gonna say, "Stella, I'm sorry things didn't work out. "
我要说"斯黛拉 我很抱歉我们没结成婚"
No! Yes.
不行 就这样
We're going to talk about this like adults.
我们要像大人那样交谈
She can tell me her side and I'm going to listen.
她可以跟我倾述她的理由 而我会去倾听
Probably should have done a little more of that before.
也许我们以前就应该这么做
Driver, can you run us into the nearest lamppost?
司机 你能带我们往最近的路灯上撞吗
Everyone, buckle up. Not you, Ted.
伙计们 系好安全带 除了你 泰德
Ted, Ted, you gotta get mad right now. Come on. Dig deep.
泰德 你现在应该发怒 快点挖掘你内心的怒火
Dude, come on. This isn't about me waving my arms,
哥们 拜托 这不是我乱挥手臂
stamping my feet, and getting really mad.
疯狂跺脚来发狂的事
This is about Stella and I finally communicating.
斯黛拉和我终于能有机会好好谈谈了
I mean, clearly, that was... Stella hated Star Wars.
很明显 这是... 斯黛拉讨厌星球大战
She lied to you.
她骗了你
Search your feelings, Ted. You know it to be true.
搜索一下你的感觉 就知道那是真的了
Well, that's her business.
呃 那是她的事
Come on, Ted. She left you at the altar.
拜托 泰德 她在婚礼上甩了你
I don't understand! Ted, in the name of all that is sacred...
我很不明白 泰德 你想想这有多恶劣
Wait, wait, wait!
等一下 等一下
Where is she going?
她要去哪里
Her cab just missed the turn for the Lincoln Tunnel.
她的出租车刚开过了林肯隧♥道♥的转弯
Why would anybody buy takeout food
谁会买♥♥完吃的
and bring it all the way back to New Jersey anyway?
一路打包带回新泽西啊
Maybe she's going to her office. No.
可能她是去办公室吧 不对
The waiter asked her, "And will you need utensils?"
服务员问她 需要餐具吗
And then she said, "No, I'm just going straight home. "
她说 不了 我直接带回家
But if she's going home, why are we still heading...
但是如果她直接回家 那为什么我们仍然朝...
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Tony lives downtown. Home is Tony's apartment.
托尼住在市区 那个家 指的是托尼的公♥寓♥
She was gonna make me move to New Jersey,
她硬要我搬去新泽西
and then she moves into the city with Tony?
然后她竟然搬到了市区和托尼住
Son of a bitch! Finally. Finally, buddy.
这贱♥货♥ 终于爆发了 兄弟
I am so angry right now! I know, and I love it!
我现在气炸了 我知道 我很高兴
Yeah, that is awesome!
耶 太好了
Sir, we'd be happy to cover the cost of that window crank.
先生 我们很乐意赔维修窗户摇手的钱
I love angry Ted! So do I!
我爱死生气的泰德了 我也是啊
Let it out, baby. Let it out. She's stopping.
爆发吧 兄弟 发泄出来 她停车了
It is on. It is on! Yes, Ted.
好戏开场了 加油 泰德
Go get her, buddy! Go get rid of your demons!
去追她 兄弟 摆脱你的心魔
My leg is asleep!
我的腿都麻了
Okay, wait, wait, wait.
等一下 等一下
Wait, hold on. Lily, what are you doing?
打住 莉莉 你干嘛呢
No, no, no. This is all right, hold on.
没事的 先打住
Look, Ted, it's great that you're angry right now...
听着 泰德 你现在处于愤怒状态 这很好
It sure is. Yes.
当然 对
And that you're finally dealing with this,
你终于要处理这件事了
but you only get one shot here.
但是你只有一次机会
Let's just take a beat and think about what you're gonna say.
咱们先停下来想一想你要说什么
I know exactly what I'm gonna say. Yeah.
我很清楚我要说什么
You picked the wrong guy.
你选错人了
Ted.
泰德
You picked the wrong guy.
你选错人了
You made a really, really, really bad choice.
你做了一个非常非常错误的选择
What were you thinking? That guy? Are you kidding me?
你当时怎么想的 那个家伙 你开玩笑的吧
Have you learned nothing in the last eight years?
难道你从过去的八年里什么也没学到吗
You're just gonna regret this. You know that, right?
你会后悔的 你知道的 对吗
You are going to regret this,
你会后悔的
and now there is nothing you can do about it
但是你什么也做不了
because it's too late.
因为已经太晚了
All you can do now is go up
你现在能做的就是走进去
there and start your crappy, disappointing life
开始你糟糕的 令人失望的生活
that will never be nearly
那根本就比不上
as happy as the one you could have had with me.
和我在一起的幸福
Goodbye.
再见
Ted, wait. Look, Stella,
泰德 等一下 听着 斯黛拉
I am not here to win you back.
我不是来追回你的
I am here because I need to know that you know
我在这里是因为我需要知道你意识到
you made the biggest mistake of your life. I know.
你犯了你一生中最大的错误 我知道
Good.
很好
That's what I'm gonna say.
这就是我要说的
Coldblooded. Yeah, that's good.
够冷血 耶 非常好
Go say that.
去说吧
Thanks.
谢谢
So I got out of the cab, ready to say all of that stuff,
所以我下了出租车 准备把我要说的都说出来
ready to explode, but then...
准备好爆发 然而
Mommy! Hey.
妈咪 嗨
Hi, sweetie. Me first. Me first.
嗨 宝贝 我先来 我先来
It all just went away.
那些话瞬间烟消云散了
And that was it. In that moment, I wasn't angry anymore.
事情就是这样 那一刻 我不再生气
I could see Stella was meant to be with Tony.
我明白了斯黛拉和托尼是注定要在一起的
Kids, you may think your only choices are to swallow your anger
孩子们 你们也许认为你只能要么忍♥气吞声
or throw it in someone's face.
要么发泄到别人身上
But there's a third option, you can just let it go.
但是你还有第三个选择 你可以放手
And only when you do that is it really gone,
只有这样 痛苦才能真正消失
and you can move forward.
你才能开始新的生活
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表