I love you...
我爱你
Mom. Yes.
妈妈 对了
...Mom.
妈妈
Now pretend I said something nice.
现在假装我说了几句好话
Now pretend I said something nice.
现在假装我说了几句好话
I mean,
我是说
that's very nice of you to say, Judy.
你这么说真是太贴心了 朱迪
Okay. You, too. Speak soon.
好的 你也是 常联♥系♥
Let me get this straight. You're really telling me
让我把事情理顺 你刚刚是不是说
that when you watch The Karate Kid,
你看《龙威小子》的时候
you don't root for Danielsan? Nope.
支持的不是丹尼尔桑 不是
Who do you root for in Die Hard? Hans Gruber,
那《虎胆龙威》里你支持谁 汉斯•格鲁伯
charming international bandit. At the end, he died hard.
魅力四射的国际强盗 最后死得惊天动地
He's the title character.
他就是电影的标题人物
Okay, The Breakfast Club.
好吧 《早餐俱乐部》呢
The teacher running detention.
罚学生留堂的老师
He's the only guy in the whole movie wearing a suit.
他是整部电影里面唯一一个穿西装的
I got one. Terminator.
我想到一个 《终结者》
What's the name of the movie, Robin?
电影的名字说明了一切 罗宾
Who among us didn't shed a tear
我们当中哪一个看到
when his little red eye went out at the end
他还没完成杀人♥大♥业时
and he didn't get to kill those people?
小红眼睛就慢慢失去光芒 而不会抹一把辛酸泪呢
I'm sorry. That movie...
对不起 那部电影
I am never watching a movie with you ever again.
我再也不和你看电影了
They didn't even try to help him!
他们甚至都没想过去帮他
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表