Just kidding again!
还是开玩笑
That's it. We're totally going to Brazil together!
没错 我们真该一起去巴西
And I went to my doctor this morning,
今早我去见了医生
and he said it is all cleared up,
他说我都康复了
so I'm good to go.
我可以走了
I think I'm in love with you, Ted.
我想我爱上你了 泰德
In the end, I didn't need to wait three days,
最后 我不需要等上三天
but Holli really, really did.
需要等的人是霍莉
Like a lot of rules, there are times to follow them
正如许多的规矩一样 有时我们需要遵守
and times to not. But I will tell you this.
有时未必 但我要告诉你们
When I got your mother's number, I called her right away.
当我拿到你们老妈的号♥码 我立马打给了她
Stan! Hey, fellas.
斯坦 嘿 伙计们
Stan, aren't you working? Took the night off.
斯坦你不用上班嘛 今晚休息
That's great! We can all hang out! Yeah!
太棒了 咱们可以出去啦 没错
I can't. Got a date. You ready, baby? Yep.
不行 我有约了 可以走了吗 宝贝 走吧
What the...
搞什么...
Wait, wait. Couldn't you
等等 你们俩能不能留下来
guys just stay here and do your date with us?
跟我们一起约会吗
Yeah, it'll be fun!
没错 这会很有趣的
Look, I'm laughing! It's fun here! You like magic?
看 我都在笑了 这儿很有趣 你喜欢魔术吗
Fellas, it's time we said goodbye.
伙计们 我们该说再见了
I mean, we shared a very special afternoon together,
我们曾在一起度过一个愉快的下午
and that's something I will always cherish.
我会把它们珍藏于脑海
I'll never forget you guys.
我不会忘了你们的
Do you even know their names? No idea. Is the tall one Ted?
你知道他们的名字吗 不知道 那高个是叫泰德吗
No. That's Marshall. He's married to Lily.
不 那是马修 他跟莉莉结婚了
You like chicken wings?
好吧 你喜欢吃鸡翅吗
Oh, yeah!
非常喜欢
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表