at Goliath National Bank. I'm just saying.
申请住房♥净值贷款 我就这么一说
Anyways, we never found the place.
总之 我们再也没找到那地方
Now eight years have passed, still no burger.
现在八年过去了 我还是吃不到那个汉堡
I couldn't help but overhear. Okay, here we go.
我不小心听到你们的对话 好吧 又来了
I know the place you're talking about. No, you don't.
我知道你说的是哪儿 不 你不知道
It's a place called The Corner Bistro. Great burger.
你说的是Corner Bistro 那儿的汉堡太棒了
Oh! Oh, The Corner Bistro!
噢 噢对噢 是Corner Bistro
It's amazing, I spent a quarter of my life
太神奇了 我花了这辈子四分之一的时间
searching for the best burger in New York City,
来寻找纽约城最棒的汉堡
but silly me, it never occurred to me
我真蠢 居然从没想过
to check the highest-rated burger in the Zagat guide.
去尝尝查氏餐馆评鉴上评分最高的汉堡
Wow, thanks a lot, guy. Let me return the favor.
噢 谢谢你了伙计 让我来报答你
Great cup of coffee? Starbucks.
去哪儿找最棒的咖啡 星巴克
Shh!
嘘
So I take it you've tried The Corner Bistro.
那么我就当你尝过Corner Bistro的汉堡了
Robin, I've tried every so-called best burger in New York City
罗宾 我试过纽约城里所有号♥称最棒的汉堡
trying to find that burger. Or at least forget about her.
来寻找那个汉堡 或者至少去忘记它的味道
We're going.
咱还是走吧
But none of those places even came close.
但这些地方连边都没沾上
Hey, there was that one time
嘿 曾经有一次
we thought we had a break in the case, remember?
我们以为能有所突破了 记得吗
Get this. You know who works out at my gym? Regis Philbin.
知道今天我在健身房♥遇到了谁了吗 里吉斯•菲尔宾
The autographed picture.
那张签名照
Of course, I remember the place.
我当然记得那地方
It was the best burger I ever had.
那是我吃过的最棒的汉堡
I still have dreams about this burger.
我现在做梦都还会梦到那汉堡
Beautiful, haunting dreams!
挥之不去的美梦啊
I wake up at night, screaming,
我半夜醒来大声喊叫
"Get out of my head, burger! Get out!"
"从我脑子里滚出去 汉堡 滚出去"
That's the one, Mr. Philbin.
就是那个 菲尔宾先生
Do you remember where it is? No! I never wrote it down.
你记得地点吗 没 我没把地址写下来
But not a day goes by that I don't regret it.
每每想到这里 我都悔恨不已
Why? Why? Do you know where it is? No.
怎么了 你问我♥干♥什么 难道你知道它在哪儿吗 不知道
And if you tell me it's at The Corner Bistro,
你要是告诉我那家店是Corner Bistro
I'm gonna smack you right in the face!
我立马一巴掌甩你脸上
No, we don't know where it is.
不 我们不知道那家店在哪儿
Listen, blondie! Don't mess with me! Daddy needs his meat.
听着 金毛 别耍我 老爹我要吃肉
I don't know where it is, Regis, I swear!
我不知道它在哪儿 里吉斯 我发誓
What about you, Lurch? And what about you, satchel-mouth?
你呢 胖墩 还有你呢 书包嘴
Satchel-mouth?
书包嘴吗
This is my cell. You find that burger, you call me day or night.
这是我的电♥话♥ 无论日夜 找到那个汉堡后立马打给我
Okay, Regis, we will, we will.
好 里吉斯 我们会的 会的
All right, so what are you waiting for?
好了 你们还在磨叽什么
Get out and find the burger!
快出去找汉堡
All right, all right. Let's go. All of you!
好好 这就去 我们走 全都动起来
That's where my story ends.
故事就这样告一段落
Now I'm doomed to walk the earth forever,
如今 我已命中注定 要踏破铁鞋走遍世界
searching for that green door
只为寻找那一扇绿色小门
and that red neon sign that says "Burger. "
和红色霓虹灯的"汉堡"招牌
Green door, red neon sign that says "Burger"?
绿色小门 红色霓虹灯的"汉堡"招牌
Yeah. I know that place.
对 我知道那地方
I've walked by it a million times.
我从门口经过无数次了
It's on West 12th, right off of 7th.
在西22街 往第7大道去的方向上
I knew it was on a numbered street!
我就知道是在一条数字街上
Finally. No! Robin!
终于 不 罗宾
If any of us is gonna eat a burger tonight,
如果今晚我们中的任何一个人要吃汉堡
it's gonna be the best burger in New York.
那也必须得吃纽约最棒的汉堡
We're going downtown!
我们这就去市中心
I cannot believe we're finally gonna have this burger.
真不敢相信我们终于要吃上那个汉堡了
Honey, I'm so excited for you.
亲爱的 我真为你激动
After all these interviews, after all these disappointments,
在这么多面试 一次次失望之后
you deserve a triumphant mouthful of meat.
你值得来一口胜利之肉了
You know what else is a mouthful?
知道还有什么是张嘴就来的吗
All that double-talk other banks give you.
其他银行糊弄你的那些话
At Goliath, customer satisfaction
在巨人国家银行 客户的满意
is our most important investment.
才是我们最重要的投资
Barney, I hate to break this to you,
巴尼 我不想和你挑明
but working for a bank's kind of lame.
但在银行工作实在有点逊
Oh, yeah. How lame is free automatic bill pay, Lil?
噢 是吗 免费自动账单支付逊吗 莉儿
How lame is 3.3% APY online savings? Yeah! That's right.
存款年收益3.3%的在线储蓄逊吗 哈 没错
Hate to make you look stupid in
本来不想让你
front of your friends, but you left me no choice.
在朋友面前难堪的 但是你非逼着我这么做
We should probably call Regis.
我们是不是应该给里吉斯打个电♥话♥
Regis. God, that guy scares me. I think I'll leave him a text.
里吉斯 天啊 那家伙太吓人了 我还是给他发条短♥信♥好了
Now, Kathy, your last flip was heads.
现在 凯西 你上次掷硬币的结果是正面
The one before that was tails.
再上一次是反面
You polled the audience, they came out split, 50-50.
你求助了现场观众 他们的意见却是对半开
No help at all there. So, for $258,000,
根本没帮上忙 因此 这价值25万8千美元的一掷
I have to ask you, Kathy, what's it gonna be?
我必须要问你 凯西 结果会是什么呢
Heads or...
是正面呢 还是...
Excuse me. Oh, boy. I've gotta go. I've gotta go!
抱歉 哦伙计 我得走了 我必须要走了
Green door, red neon sign. Guys, this is the place.
绿色的门 红色霓虹灯牌 伙计们 就是这儿
No, no, I've actually... I've prepared a few words.
不 别急 其实... 我准备了一些话要说
I will eat your hand!
再说我会把你的头给吃掉
All right, let's just go inside then, shall we?
那我们就直接进去吧 好吗
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Yours will be right out.
你的那份马上就好
Please, go ahead, start. No.
知道啦 你们先吃吧 这哪成啊
Just shut up and eat. All right.
闭嘴吃就是了 好吧
Oh, my God. I'm never brushing my teeth again
哦天啊 从今以后我再也不会刷牙了
unless it's with a toothbrush made from this burger.
除非牙刷是用这个汉堡做成的
I think I just had my first burg-asm.
我想我刚经历了人生第一个汉堡高♥潮♥
I want to take this burger out to dinner, then maybe a movie,
我想约这个汉堡共进晚餐 再看场电影什么的
then take it back to my place,
之后带它回我那儿
put on a little Terence Trent D'arby,
放一点泰伦斯•迪奥的音乐
and then I would just fool around a little bit.
然后只是简单地调调情
Nothing serious. Just take it slow, you know?
不着急 慢慢来 你们懂吗
This isn't it. What?
不是这个 什么
Marshall! It's not it!
马修 确实不是这个
Okay, Marshall, you might not want to hear this,
好吧 马修 你可能不希望听到这个
but is it at all possible this is the same burger you had eight years ago,
但是这真的可能就是你八年前吃的那种汉堡
only it could never live up to your ridiculously high expectations?
只不过它已经无法满足你现在高得离谱的期待而已
I mean, it is just a burger. Just a burger?
算了 不过是个汉堡 不过是个汉堡
Just a burger?
只不过就是个汉堡
Robin, it's so much more than just a burger.
罗宾 它远不止是一个汉堡那么简单
I mean, that first bite...
我是说 当你咬下第一口...
Oh, what heaven that first bite is.
哦 那第一口就像是进了天堂一样
The bun, like a sesame-freckled breast of an angel,
那撒有芝麻的面包 就像是一位天使略带雀斑的乳♥房♥♥
resting gently on the ketchup and mustard below.
温柔地躺在下方番茄酱和芥末上小憩
Flavors mingling in a seductive pas de deux.
两种味道融合在一起 犹如一段迷人的双人芭蕾舞
And then, a pickle,
之后 是一块泡菜
the most playful little pickle,
一块最让人欲罢不能的小泡菜
then a slice of tomato, a leaf of lettuce, and a...
再放上薄如纸的番茄 轻如纱的莴苣
A patty of ground beef so exquisite,
和一块精挑细选的牛肉糜饼
swirling in your mouth, breaking apart and combining again
它们在你的口中盘旋 破裂 再度交汇
in a fugue of sweets and savories so
缠绵作一支甜与咸的赋格曲 是如此的...
delightful.
美妙轻盈
This is no mere sandwich of grilled meat and toasted bread, Robin.
这可不是单纯用烤过的肉和吐司夹起来的三明治 罗宾
This is God speaking to us through food.
这是上帝 通过食物向我们传福音
And you got our wedding vows off the Internet.
所以我们的婚礼誓词竟然是你从网上扒下来的
Okay, look, so this isn't the place. All right, it's no big deal.
好了 总之不是这里 没什么大不了的
It's another place with a green door and a red neon sign that says "Burger. "
是另外一个有绿色的门和红色霓虹灯牌写着"汉堡"的地方
I'll just, uh, I'll call every restaurant in Manhattan
我只要 只需要给曼哈顿所有的餐馆打个电♥话♥
and ask them what color their door is.
问问他们的大门是什么颜色
No big deal, right? Let's do this.
没什么大不了的 对吧 我们开始吧
Whoo!
哇呼
I'm gonna go out on a limb here
我已经在饥饿的荒岛上孤立无援了
and say this isn't just about a burger.
嘴上还得说着 这不仅仅是一个汉堡
Marshall's not doing so well, guys. He really needs to get a job.
马修过得不太好 伙计们 他真的太需要找份工作了
Tell them about the underpants. What about the underpants?
告诉他们内♥裤♥的故事 内♥裤♥有什么故事
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表