Last call!
打烊咯
Robin, there's a snowplow coming.
罗宾 有辆铲雪机就要过来了
We have to get back on the road.
我们得回到路上去
You think the only way to be in love is to have pet names.
你觉得恋爱的唯一办法 就是有个爱称
Or leave each other stupid, little notes,
或者彼此留些傻兮兮的小便条
or go charging off into a blizzard for no good reason.
或者毫无理由的 一头冲进暴风雪里
Do you understand what's gonna happen if that plow comes by?
说真的 你知道铲雪机经过会发生什么吗
You know what you are?
你知道你现在是什么嘛
You're a love snob. Okay.
你就是个爱情小人 嗯哼
There's lots of ways to be in a relationship,
恋人相处之道有很多种
and you would know that if you
如果你曾离开过你那个小小的
ever left your little love snob country club.
爱情小人乡村俱乐部 就会知道的
We're going to get buried by snow. That's going to happen.
我们会被雪埋了 那就是要发生的
No, screw this. I'm not going to sit here and be insulted.
不 去他妈的 我才不要坐在这里被侮辱
We're not going to the airport. We're going home.
我们不去机场了 回家去
What just happened?
发生了什么事
Hey, hey, hi. We called earlier about the Seattle microbrew.
嘿 你好 我们早些时候打电♥话♥要过西雅图微酿
Yeah, good thing you called when you did.
是啊 还好你打电♥话♥来了
I was getting ready to close up.
我当时正准备关门呢
Storm of the century out there.
世纪风暴来了
Of course, it's only '09, so storm
当然 现在才09年 所以说世纪风暴
of the century might be a little bit premature.
可能有点儿言之过早
Let's say storm of the year. Although, it is only January.
我们就说年度风暴吧 但是 现在才一月啊
We're kind of in a hurry, so we'll take the beer now.
我们有点儿赶时间 所以 想现在就拿啤酒
You are a cute couple.
你们真是可爱的一对儿
Thank you. We're not a couple.
谢谢 我们不是一对儿
Thank God. That would be weird.
谢天谢地 不然也太奇怪了
Well, here she is. Supersonic Tonic.
来 这就是 超音速滋补酒
No. This is a keg. I need a six-pack.
不对啊 这是个小桶 我要一个六瓶装的
A keg's all I got. We'll take the keg.
我这儿只有小桶装的 那就要这个吧
What? Oh, no. Last time I had one of these in the car,
什么 不 上回我车里放过一桶
I wound up chipping dried vomit off the seat with a putty knife.
之后可是花了大功夫用一把油灰刀才把风干的酒渍从座位上铲下来
I'm sorry, Ranjit, but this is a ritual,
抱歉 兰吉特 但这是惯例
and I am bringing him this beer.
我要给他带回这桶啤酒
If you could just put it in the car.
如果你能把它放进车里
I'll give you 50 bucks. To the Town Car.
我付给你50刀 立马上车
Look, Robin, I'm sorry. You're not a robot.
罗宾 我很抱歉 你不是机器人
I mean, if you are, you're an incredibly advanced model,
我是说 如果你是的话 也是个极其先进
and the human race doesn't stand a chance.
人类无法比拟的机器人
You just don't choose to show
你只是没有把你的爱
your love through corny rituals, and that's fine.
用这种平淡的方式表现出来 这没什么
But maybe the reason Lily and I do is because we always have,
但莉莉和我一直这样做的原因是
and we don't know any other way.
是因为我们不知道其他的方式
One thing I do know is that
我现在只知道一件事
if she's there sitting at the airport alone,
如果她独自一人坐在机场
I have to go get her. Those are the rules.
我就必须去接她 这就是规则
Marshall, close your eyes.
马修 闭上眼睛
I don't know how you heard
我不知道刚才说得哪句
any of that as me hitting on you, but...
让你觉得我在调戏你 但是...
Just do it.
快闭上
Now, let's go get your woman.
现在 我们去接你的女人
All right, come on.
行了 快走吧
You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
你可以不回家 但你不能留在这儿
I've always wanted to say that. I mean, in a bar.
我一直想这样说 我是说在酒吧里
I say it all the time at home.
我在家经常说
Dude, someday we should buy a bar.
哥们 以后我们要买♥♥个酒吧
And when we do, we are never going to have last call.
等我们买♥♥了 就绝不打样
Come on, Barney. We said no last call. We got to mean it.
拜托 巴尼 我们说过不打烊的 我们得说到做到
Well, what are we supposed to do?
但我们能怎么办呢
Carl's going to be here any minute.
卡尔随时都会回来
Only one thing we can do.
只有一个解决办法
Dude, running a bar is a pain in the ass.
哥们 经营酒吧实在是讨厌极了
We should just stick with what we know.
我们还是坚持做一些熟悉的事好了
We should start a band. Of course we should start a band.
我们应该组个乐队 我们必须组个乐队
How have we not started a band yet?
我们怎么会到现在都没组乐队呢
Kids, sometimes in life, the planets align, everything links up,
孩子们 有时候在生活中 行星连珠 世事联结
and your timing is perfect.
时机绝妙
Marshall? Lily?
马修 莉莉
Marshall?
马修
Lily?
莉莉
This wasn't one of those times.
而这次不是这样
Where is she? Seattle.
她哪去了 西雅图
What? Her flight's canceled. It never took off.
什么 她的航♥班♥取消了 就没起飞
No, no, she would've called me and...
不 不会的 那她会打给我啊
Hey, baby, it's me. My
嘿 宝贝 是我
flight's been canceled because of some snowstorm
我的航♥班♥因为暴风雪取消了
and they couldn't rebook me till Thursday,
并且只能订到周四的票了
so I'm stuck here for another two days.
我只好困在这儿多待两天
But it's lunchtime, and I love you.
不过刚好是午餐时间 我爱你
Like I said, this was a three-day storm.
我说过 这是个场持续三天的风暴
Tuesday...
周二的时候
I still say this is stupid.
我还是觉得蠢死了
Wednesday
周三的时候
and Thursday.
还有周四
...microbrew.
微酿
So, on Tuesday, when Marshall heard that message...
因此 周二 当马修听到留言的时候
She's not coming in till Thursday.
她周四才能回来
I mean, we came all the way down here,
我们跑了那么远过来
and she's not coming in till Thursday.
她却周四才能回来
I feel so stupid.
我觉得蠢死了
Look, let's just... Let's not tell Lily about any of this, okay?
听着 我们... 别告诉莉莉今晚的事 好吗
Especially the part about you hitting on me.
尤其是你调戏我的那段
I didn't hit on you. Exactly.
我才没调戏你呢 就是这样
Then on Wednesday...
之后周三
Oh, man, I can't believe you drove all the way out there.
伙计 真不敢相信你跑了那么远
Now you're just going to turn around
现在你只能跑回来
and drive all the way out there again tomorrow.
然后明天又要再跑过去
Yeah, no. This whole thing was a sign, you know?
不 这整件事就是个预兆 你懂吗
It's time to put that old ritual to bed.
是时候抛弃那些旧仪式了
I'm not going to pick her up.
我不去接她了
And Robin really hit on you? Dude, it was weird.
罗宾真的调戏你了吗 伙计 超诡异
Bros, this party is awesome!
伙计们 这派对棒极了
You are true friends of the Fighting Hens.
你们是战斗母鸡的真朋友
If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
如果你们需要什么 只管要求
Is the flute section seeing anyone?
长笛手有对象了吗
So, wait, you're really not gonna pick her up?
等等 你是真的不打算去接她了吗
Yeah, really.
是啊 真的
So, the New Year's kiss, the lunchtime phone calls,
那新年之吻 午餐电♥话♥
the whole "This is what I ate today" Thing,
整个"今天我吃了啥"
you're really letting it all go?
真的全都要放弃了吗
I really am.
是真的
Which brings us to Thursday.
之后就到了周四
A muffin, a pastrami sandwich and a bag of chips.
松饼 熏牛肉三明治 一袋薯条
And I know it's way past lunchtime, but I love you.
我知道早就过了午餐时间 但是我爱你
More and more each day, I love you, Lily. Happy New Year.
每一天都越来越强烈 我爱你莉莉 新年快乐
Wait, does this mean that I have to bring
等等 这是不是意味着
a marching band to the airport from now on?
我以后都要带个军乐队来接机
Absolutely, it does. Oh, crap.
当然 必须的 哦 惨了
Go, Hens!
加油 母鸡
Puzzles. That is a great band name.
谜团 这真是个绝佳的乐队名
Hey, have you seen Amanda?
嘿 你见过阿曼达吗
Bingo!
宾果
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表