阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥ 纳粹党♥魁♥
Adolf Hitler, the Nazi leader,
在他柏林的地下掩体里自杀了
killed himself in his Berlin bunker.
每日新闻 希♥特♥勒♥死了
希♥特♥勒♥死了 真的吗
Hitler was dead, or was he?
显然他死了 但许多人认为他活了下来
Well, obviously he was, but many believed Hitler had survived.
战后 成百上千关于希♥特♥勒♥活着的
After the war, there were hundreds of stories circulating
故事到处流传
about him being alive and...
以下是最奇怪希♥特♥勒♥流言前三甲
Well, here are the top three strangest Hitler rumours.
流言第三名
第三名 他在瑞士做牧羊人
Number three, he was living as a shepherd in Switzerland.
好了 兄弟们 你们会跟着我♥干♥吗
All right, men, will you follow me?
很好 我要去教教那些鹅如何走正步了
Goot. Right, I'm off to teach a goose how to march the goosestep.
流言第二名
第二名 他在爱尔兰做渔夫
Number two, he was working as a fisherman in Ireland.
你来吗 肖恩
Are you coming, Sean?
我马上就来 帕特里克 天呐
I'll be with you in a second, Patrick, begorra.
我修下胡子就好
I just need to trim the old moustache.
流言第一名
第一名 他藏在
And number one, he was living
瑞典的一个地下密室里
in an underground hideout in Sweden,
屋里有够他吃上几年的罐装食品
with enough tinned food to last for years.
我太不走运了 都是烘豆啊
Unfortunately for me, it's all baked beans.
臭死了 我真希望我死了
Urgh, phewph, I wish I WAS dead.
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts,
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*we gave you all the fearsome facts
真♥相♥丑陋 不加修饰*
*The ugly truth, no glam or glitz,
原汁原味给你看*
*we showed you all the juicy bits
血腥 糟糕 残忍♥ 卑鄙*
*Gory, ghastly, mean and cruel
学校不会告诉你*
*Stuff they don't teach you at school
历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery
但愿你喜欢糟糕历史*
*Hope you enjoyed Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表