Oh, oh, I'd fire you if you weren't so terribly funny.
稍等 稍等
No, no, wait, wait a minute.
我刚想到个主意
I think I've just had an idea.
我们为什么不把大楼内所有的窗帘上
Why don't we coat all the curtains in the building
都涂满氯化石灰呢
in chloride of lime,
氯化石灰是维多利亚时代的漂白剂
它的味道可以盖住
then the fumes would overwhelm
河里传来的恶臭
the stench from the river.
那能解决问题吗
Will that solve the problem?
不能 但可以使我们免受其扰
No, but it'll stop it from bothering us.
那就够了 就这么办
Good enough. Make it happen.
他们当时真这么干的
搞定了 阁下
Finished sir?
很好 这样好多了
Ah yes, that's better.
终于 我们摆脱了那可怕的...
Finally, we're rid of that awful smell of...
保险起见
Best be on the safe side,
在劳森的裤子上也涂点吧
do Lawson's trousers while you're at it.
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts,
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*we gave you all the fearsome facts
真♥相♥丑陋 不加修饰*
*The ugly truth, no glam or glitz,
原汁原味给你看*
*we showed you all the juicy bits
血腥 糟糕 残忍♥ 卑鄙*
*Gory, ghastly, mean and cruel
学校不会告诉你*
*Stuff they don't teach you at school
历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery
但愿你喜欢糟糕历史*
*Hope you enjoyed Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表