*恐怖都铎 华丽乔治*
*Terrible Tudors, gorgeous Georgians
卑劣斯图亚特 邪恶维多利亚*
*Slimy Stuarts, vile Victorians
悲惨战役 凶残争斗*
*Woeful wars, ferocious fights
昏暗古堡 英勇骑士*
*Dingy castles, daring knights
恐怖难以言表*
*Horrors that defy description
凶狠凯尔特 可怕古埃及*
*Cut-throat Celts, awful Egyptians
凶残维京 冷血罪行 远古的惩罚*
*Vicious Vikings, cruel crimes, punishment from ancient times
罗马人 堕落恶心又冷血*
*Romans, rotten, rank, and ruthless
穴居人 野蛮残酷不长牙*
*Caveman, savage, fierce and toothless
绝妙古希腊 聪明大圣人*
*Groovy Greeks, brainy sages
卑鄙又卑微 就是中世纪*
*Mean and measly Middle Ages
血腥故事无限多*
*Gory stories we do that
且听鼠君对你说*
*And your host a talking rat
历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery
欢迎收看*
*Welcome to
第一季 第四集
糟糕历史
牛气的撒克逊人
在撒克逊时期的英国 家庭间的争执
In Saxon Britain, arguments between families
真的会发展到失控的地步
could really get out of control,
就像《东伦敦人》里那样 而且更加血腥
like in EastEnders, only with lots more blood.
[BBC经典肥皂剧]
约一千年前的撒克逊英国某处
累死我了
I am bushed.
你爹杀了我爹
Your dad killed my dad!
那是因为你爹杀了我叔叔
That's only because your dad killed my uncle!
你叔叔罪有因得 他偷了我奶奶的马
Your uncle deserved it for stealing my grandma's horse!
那是因为... 因为...
That was because...because...
我想不起那么久以前的事了
You know, I can't remember that far back.
我们两家间的仇恨
This blood feud between our two families
-竟然持续了那么久 -是啊 的确
- has lasted so long, hasn't it? - It has, hasn't it?
我不管 你爹杀了我爹 我要报仇
Anyway, your dad killed my dad and I demand revenge!
你把我最爱的一条手臂砍了
I liked that arm! That was my favourite!
好吧 让你瞧瞧我的厉害
Right, I'm gonna show you, then.
来啊
OK!
我要你血债血偿
I'll get you for that.
我先让你血债血偿
Not if I get you first!
这种事真的发生过
你杀了我丈夫
You killed my husband!
我要报仇
I demand revenge!
你是不是刚杀了我的丈夫
Oi! Did you just kill my husband?
是的 因为他先杀了我丈夫
Yeah, because he killed my husband first.
是啊 可那是因为他爹杀了他叔叔
Yeah, but only because his dad killed his uncle.
敲门敲门
Knock, knock.
这场仇恨已经无法控制了
This blood feuding is getting out of hand.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是盎格鲁-撒克逊英格兰国王
I'm the king of Anglo-Saxon England.
你们没发现钱币上的头像就是我吗
Don't you recognise me from the coin?
我的天啊 本人看上去可真能出汗啊
Oh, my gosh! You're so much sweatier in person.
我刚刚可是跑上山的
Well, I've just run up a hill, haven't I?
言归正传 为了停止这场宿怨
Right, look, to stop all this feuding,
我出♥台♥了新的法律
I've come up with a new law.
我称之为《赔偿法》
OK? It's called Weregeld.
法律规定 如果你犯了罪
What it means is, if you commit a crime,
你就得为受害者或其家属支付赔偿金
you have to pay money to the victim or their family.
真实的撒克逊法律
明白吗 非常非常简单
OK? It's very, very simple.
小罪赔小钱
Small crimes cost less,
大罪赔大钱
big crimes cost more.
那好吧
All right, then.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
真是... 好吧 一百先令
This is...all the time...well, 100 shillings,
请付钱给对方
so if you could pay that across.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
现在吃我一招
Now get a load of this.
好了 我要付给她家多少钱
Right, so how much do I pay her family?
两百先令还是怎么着
Like, 200 shillings, or something?
我想她没有其他家人了 是吗
I don't think she's got any family left now, has she?
这真是越发荒谬...好吧 新律法
And this is getting ridiculous...OK, new law.
你现在必须付钱给国王
You have to pay the king now,
因为她没有家人了
because she hasn't got any family.
国王也会拿到钱
所以根据新法 谢谢
So new law. Thank you.
吐一下槽 我靠一只脚真的站不住
I'd complain, but I haven't got a leg to stand on.
鼠君认证 以上属实
It's true! And 100% accurate.
《赔偿法》规定 如果你杀了人
The Weregeld Law meant if you killed someone,
就必须为死者家属支付赔偿金
you had to pay their family.
但如果只是弄伤了他们
But you just hurt them a bit,
只需支付伤害的部位即可
well, you only had to pay for the bit you'd hurt.
所以 切掉大脚趾 20先令
So, cut off a big toe, that's 20 shillings.
切掉鼻子 60先令
Cut off a nose, 60 shillings.
切掉尾巴该付多少钱呢
Wonder how much it is if you cut off a tail?
那三只瞎老鼠肯定
Bet the three blind mice
没从农夫妻子那领过赔偿金
were never paid by the farmer's wife.
盎格鲁-撒克逊
捉鬼行动
撒克逊人真的是一群恶毒的人
Saxons really were a vicious bunch,
他们也很迷信
and they were very superstitious, too.
欢迎来到《盎格鲁-撒克逊捉鬼行动》
Welcome to Anglo-Saxon Ghost Hunt.
这周 我会和来自诺威奇的埃塞尔·伯格
This week, I'm with Ethel Burger, of Norwich.
一同探求她在小屋中发现的一些灵异现象
She's found something spooky in her hut.
-来吧 -这边
- Come on. - This way.
来吧 小点声
Come on. Shh.
别害怕 别害怕
Don't be afraid. Don't be afraid.
从哪儿来的声音 是这里
Right, where's that coming from? OK.
罐子里的骨灰是谁的
Whose ashes are in this jar?
我丈夫的
That's my husband.
他被维京人杀死了
He was killed by the Vikings.
维京人杀了许多撒克逊人
维京人 好的 好的
The Vikings. OK, OK.
你将他火葬了 然后呢
You had him cremated, then?
-是的 可他阴魂不散 -好的
- Yes, and he's haunting me. - OK.
别担心 我就是为此而来的 好吗
Don't worry. That's why I'm here, all right?
别担心
Don't worry!
他在和我说话
He's talking to me,
他正试着和我说话 亲爱的
trying to talk to me, darling, OK?
他正试着和我说话
He's trying to talk to me.
抱歉 我听不清 听不清
Sorry, I can't quite hear. I can't quite hear.
什么 什么
What's that? What's that?
-放我出去 -好的 好的
- Let me out! - All right, OK.
每个盎格鲁-撒克逊人都知道
As every Anglo-Saxon knows,
你需要在罐子边上开个小洞
what you should have done is put a hole in the side of the jar,
因为当死灵发现自己被困在罐子里时
because when dead spirits find themselves confined in jars,
他们会 他们会有点愤怒
they get a bit... they get a bit cross.
真实的撒克逊信仰
所以 就在那儿开个洞
So, just put a hole in there.
好
Right.
这可能就是他阴魂不散的原因
That's probably why he's haunting you.
不 别害怕 别害怕
Shh! No, don't be afraid. No.
从哪儿来的声音 好了 谁在那儿
Where's that coming from? OK. Who's in there?
那是我的叔叔 艾斯里克
That's my uncle, Athelrick.
他也被维京人杀害了
He was killed by Vikings, too.
维京人杀了许许多多的撒克逊人
-好了 有个办法 -好
- OK, here's an idea. - Right.
死灵们喜欢闲聊
Dead spirits like to have a bit of a natter,
和我们一样
just like we do.
所以我们要做的是
So what we'll do is,
把骨灰混在一起 像这样
we're just gonna mix up the ashes, like that.
这样他们就可以闲聊了
So they can have a little natter now.
好了 问题解决
OK, there, there! Problem is solved.
不会再阴魂不散了
The haunting has stopped.
松一大口气了
That's a great relief! Oh, phew.
当时你应该采取些措施来避免困扰
What you should have done to avoid all this bother,
在他们死后 应该砍掉他们的头
when they die, just chop their heads off.
是啊
Right!
盎格鲁-撒克逊人都知道这个道理
It's a well-known Anglo-Saxon fact
如果你把尸体的头砍掉
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表