很简单 去打只狼回来
you just go and slaughter a wolf, simple as.
是时候让斯巴达人和雅典人总结差异了
It's time for the Spartans and the Athenians to settle their differences.
看看你对我妻子做的好事
Look what you did to my wife.
又不是我要她昏倒的
It's not my fault she fainted.
她应该像我女人一样彪悍有力
She should be tough, like my woman.
她才不是女人
She's no woman.
我才不像雅典女人一样是奴隶
I'm no slave, like Athenian women.
你们这些没有教养的斯巴达野人
You uncivilised Spartan brutes!
你们这些矫揉造作的雅典娘娘腔
You la-di-dah Athenian sissies!
别闹了 你们不要太过分 好吧
Right, that's about as much as I can take. OK? All right.
只剩一招来解决矛盾了
Now, there's only one thing for it.
赞成
Agreed.
一决死战
A fight to the death.
不 不 实际上我想讲的是投票表决
No, no, I was actually thinking of a vote,
借此判断哪种生活方式最好
to see whose way of life is best.
好的
Ok.
我投给斯巴达
I vote Spartan.
我投给斯巴达
I vote Spartan.
我投给雅典
I vote Athenian.
我没有投票权 我只是个妇女啊
I don't get a vote, I'm only a woman.
希腊女人没有投票权
那就是2比1 斯巴达获胜
I make that 2-1...to Sparta!
快跑 珍
Run, Jean!
《历史版交换女主人》下集预告
Next time on Historical Wife Swap,
此时是1660年
it's 1660,
欢乐夫人正在品尝她的第一顿清教♥徒♥晚餐
and Mrs Merry tries her first Puritan meal...
同时欢乐先生为悲催夫人举♥行♥了一场派对
While Mr Merry throws a party for Mrs Miserable.
清教♥徒♥以何种方式享乐呢
So what do you Puritans do for fun then?
享乐是罪恶的
Fun is sinful.
卑劣的斯图亚特王朝
糟糕历史电视台
新闻联播
这里是糟糕历史台《新闻联播》
This is HHTV News,
为您现场带来历史消息
bringing you live news direct from the past.
今天的事件发生在斯图亚特王朝
Our main story from the Stuart era.
瘟疫传播得极快
The Plague epidemic seems to be spreading rapidly.
请听本台记者迈克·皮博迪发回最新报道
Let's go over to our correspondent Mike Peabody,
此刻他正亲临现场 迈克
who's in the thick of it. Mike.
谢谢 萨姆 我已来到1665年
Thanks, Sam. I've come to 1665,
■
■
迈克·皮博迪
这里已有数千人死于大瘟疫
where literally thousands are dying from the Great Plague.
■
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
鼠疫已致近五分之一的伦敦市民死亡
我遇见了一位挖墓人
I caught up with this gravedigger,
我们来了解下瘟疫对他工作造成的影响
to find out how the Plague was affecting his work.
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
■
我好几年都没这么忙了
Well, I, I haven't been so busy for years.
■
I·巴瑞安 挖墓人
光今天早上我就埋了30人
I've buried 30 people this morning!
此刻他们就像苍蝇般倒下
They're dropping like flies at the moment.
■
我觉得真正令人担心的是
And I suppose the real worrying thing
瘟疫传播得太快
is that the Plague can strike so very quickly.
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
查理二世已从伦敦逃往乡下别♥墅♥避灾
他是... 他死了
Oh, is he...? He's dead.
主教们认为他们已找到了鼠疫的根源
Bishops think they've tracked down the root cause of the Plague.
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
根源就是人们太过淘气粗鲁
It's naughtiness and rude things.
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
比你神圣主教
大瘟疫是对非常淘气且无礼的人的惩罚
The Great Plague is a punishment on people who are very naughty and extremely rude.
主教认为"淘气"是鼠疫之源
所以 只有邪恶的人才会死于鼠疫
As a result, only the wicked will die of the Plague.
真是个有趣的理论 您能证实一下吗
It's certainly a very interesting theory, but can you back it up?
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
他死了
He's dead.
医生正全力抵抗这种致命疾病
Doctors are doing their best to combat this deadly disease,
使用的是现代医学的前沿科技
using the very latest in modern medicine.
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
人人都知道 战胜瘟疫的最佳法宝
Everybody knows the best way to beat the Plague
傻面医生
就是一袋薰衣草
is a bag of lavender.
最新瘟疫快报 薰衣草是良方吗
你只要像这样 转两下 然后跳过去
You simply twirl it around, like this, and jump over it...
就这样
like so.
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
有效吗
And is that effective?
是的 非常有效
Oh, yes, very effective.
比如说我 就非常健...
I mean, take me, I'm as fit as a...
抱歉 我刚刚 咳晕了
Sorry, I just, uh, coughed and fell over then.
我还没得瘟疫呢
I haven't got the Plague.
新出现了一群人游走在现代英国医学边缘
There is a new group on the fringes of modern English medicine,
他们认为可能存在别的病因
who think there may be another cause to the illness.
这群人自称为科学家
This group call themselves scientists.
■
■
科学家 智慧先生
当务之急不是揣测病因
The most important thing is not just to guess what's responsible,
我们应该仔细观察并用逻辑分♥析♥这些迹象
we need to look closely at the evidence and analyse it logically,
■
解决方案之一就是利用这台全新的发明
and one way we do this is by using this brand new invention,
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
科学家们即将发现真正的病因
显微镜
the microscope.
显微镜
A microscope, ha-ha-ha!
你们指望发现什么 微小生物吗
What did you expect to find? Tiny little creatures?
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
真傻
What an idiot.
人人都知道瘟疫产生于污气
Everybody knows the Plague comes from bad air,
你只需要一袋薰衣草
and all you need is a bag of lavender.
显微镜
Microscope! Ha-ha. Ooh...
医生 你又晕过去了
Doctor, have you fallen over again
还是说 你已经死了 他死了
or are you in fact dead? He's dead.
我是糟糕新闻记者 迈克·皮博迪
This is Mike Peabody reporting for HHTV News,
为您带回1665年的瘟疫报道
in Plague-riddled 1665,
真希望我不在这儿
really wishing I was somewhere else.
你知道吗 1665年流传着
Did you know, in 1665 there were
许多瘟疫如何传播的理论
lots of theories as to how the Plague was being spread?
人们把病因归咎于狗 猫 猪
They blamed dogs, cats, pigs,
鸽子和兔子
pigeons and rabbits,
不过真正的起因 其实是我们老鼠
but the real cause - it was us rats!
所以老鼠一比零领先人类
Ha! So rats 1, humans 0. Ha.
明天的《太阳报》独家报道
Only in Ye Sun tomorrow,
人人都在谈论它 人人都感染了它
everybody's talking about it, everybody's got it,
大瘟疫
The Great Plague.
读一读健康小贴士 学习如何预防瘟疫
Read our health tips on how you can prevent the Plague.
没错 只要嘴里含一枚金币
Yes, you can avoid infection
就可以预防感染
just by putting a gold coin in your mouth.
斯图亚特人真的相信这有用
"我一觉醒来
竟然在瘟疫死人堆"
还有"我一觉醒来
Plus, "I woke up in a cart
竟然在瘟疫死人堆"
full of dead Plague victims!"
真实故事
我多喝了几杯麦芽酒睡着了 等醒来
I drunk a few too many ales, fell asleep and when I woke up
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表