We're gonna clean up.
就和杀砧板上的鱼一样
This will be like spearing fish in a barrel.
叉叉叉叉
Dep-dep-dep-dep!
二十五万波斯人 我的朋友
250,000 Persians, my friend.
这些我不要了
I won't be needing these.
什么 你不害怕吗
What? You're not scared?
我不打了
I'm not fighting.
妈妈呀
Mummy!
糟糕历史电视台
新闻联播
欢迎收看糟糕历史电视台《新闻联播》
This is HH TV News
从古代直接为您带来最新现场报道
bringing you live news direct from the past.
刚刚有一条从古希腊传来的消息
This just in from ancient Greece.
公元前480年 塞莫皮莱战事正酣
It's 480BC and the battle of Thermopylae is currently raging.
更多信息 我们的前方记者
For the full story, we now go live to the battlefield
迈克·皮博迪将为您直击战事现场
and join our correspondent, Mike Peabody. Mike!
谢谢 萨姆
Thanks, Sam.
迈克·皮博迪
公元前480年 塞莫皮莱战役直播
我身边的斯巴达军队仅有300人
I'm here with a force of just 300 Spartan warriors
为保卫这条狭长的通道 他们正在
who've been defending this narrow passage against a Persian army
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
在塞莫皮莱 300名斯巴达战士直面25万波斯人
顽强抵御超过二十五万人的波斯大军
of over a quarter of a million men.
惊人的是 这三百名英勇的斯巴达人
Remarkably, the 300 brave Spartans
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
已使战事胶着了好几天
have held their ground for some days now.
对了 你想说什么
Yes, what is it you're trying to say?
我发型没乱吧
Does my hair look OK?
没乱 帅极了
Yeah, it looks great.
如你所见 斯巴达武士希望在打仗时
As you can see, Spartan warriors like to look good
看起来英俊帅气
when they're fighting.
把他们杀了 把他们全杀了
Kill them! Kill them all!
就在我左后方 我们可以看见
I can see just over my left shoulder here
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
里奥尼达国王正在指挥战斗
斯巴达国王里奥尼达正在指挥士兵
that the Spartan king Leonidas is addressing his soldiers.
我们去看看能不能让他说两句
Let's go and see if we can get a word.
杀了这些野蛮人
Kill the barbarians!
斯巴达总是有两位国王 以防其中一位战死沙场
用你们的长矛捅死他们
Kill them with your spears!
如果长矛断了 就用剑刺死他们
When your spears break, kill them with your swords!
如果你的剑断了 就用牙齿咬死他们
When your swords break, kill them with your...teeth!
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
里奥尼达国王 我能采访你一下吗
King Leonidas, can I have a word?
可以 你好 你是谁
Yeah. Hi, who are you?
迈克·皮博迪
Mike Peabody,
来自糟糕历史电视台《新闻联播》
HH TV news.
我发型没乱吧
Oh, does my hair look OK?
战事进行得如何
Uh, so how's the battle going?
好极了 我们杀了差不多两万名波斯人
Pretty well. We've killed about 20,000 Persians.
确实很惊人
Well, that is impressive.
但要想打赢这场战役
But to win the battle,
你的士兵每人还要再杀一千多个波斯人
your soldiers are going to need to kill over 1,000 Persians each.
他们有那么多弓 他们的箭能遮天蔽日
They've got so many archers, their arrows could blot out the sun.
没有太阳 我们仍将继续作战
Then we shall fight them in the shade.
这句台词不错 我下次演讲的时候能用
That's quite a good line, I might use that in my next speech.
陛下 波斯信使求见
Sire, a Persian messenger.
有话快说 波斯人
Speak your piece, Persian.
不好意思 迈克 稍稍耽搁一下
Sorry, Mike, this won't take a second.
没关系
Not a problem.
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
你们赢不了这场战役的 我们人太多了
You cannot win this battle, we are too many.
波斯国王泽克齐斯要求斯巴达人投降
我的主人 伟大的泽克齐斯国王
My master, the great Xerxes,
要求你们缴械投降
demands you surrender your weapons.
你的回话是什么
What is your reply?
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
有本事你们自己来拿
Come and get them.
台词不错 我会告诉他的
Oh, good line! I'll tell him.
我想这句台词都想了好多年了
I've been trying to work that in for ages.
陛下 波斯人偷袭了我们后方
Sire, the Persians have found a way behind us and
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
我们被包围了
we're surrounded.
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
斯巴达人现在被包围了
向我靠拢 斯巴达人 向我靠拢
To me, Spartans, to me.
这看上去是一场不死不休的战役
Well, it looks like it's going to be a battle to the death.
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
在这里 在希腊的刺目阳光之下
Here, under the glaring sun of Greece.
好像有什么
Something seems to
把太阳挡住了 这下好多了
have blotted the sun out, that's much better.
要来了
Incoming!
这是迈克·皮博迪为糟糕历史电视台
This is Mike Peabody reporting
《新闻联播》带来
for HH TV news,
塞莫皮莱战役的现场报道
Argh, live from the battle of Thermopylae.
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
时尚新闻 波斯长裤和斯巴达短裙 哪个更有男人味
真希望我是在别的地方
Really wishing he was somewhere else.
谁有四百张膏药
Has anybody got about 400 plasters?
■
■
爆♥炸♥新闻
夸张故事 残暴行为*
Tall tales, atrocious acts,
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*we gave you all the fearsome facts
真♥相♥丑陋 不加修饰*
*The ugly truth no glam or glitz
原汁原味给你看*
*we told you all the juicy bits
血腥 糟糕 残忍♥ 卑鄙*
*Gory, ghastly, mean and cruel
学校不会告诉你*
*Stuff they don't teach you at school
历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery
但愿你喜欢*
*Hope you enjoyed
糟糕历史*
*Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表