剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
No, I'm not Billy Bob!
他不配你们的掌声。
He doesn't deserve your applause.
我配!
I do!
比利·鲍勃死了!
Billy Bob is dead!
- 因为我而死!- 看,伙计。
- Dead because of me!
- Look, buddy.
他们根本没听。
They're just not listening.
祝贺比利·鲍勃·桑顿惊人的表演。
Congrats to Billy Bob Thornton on a spectacular performance.
这部电影提醒我们,像布鲁斯·韦恩这样的亿万富翁不知羞耻。
This movie reminds us that billionaires like Bruce Wayne know no shame.
这座城市真正的吸血鬼是那1%。
The real drain on the city is the 1%.
但今天我们离终结哥谭市惊人的贫富差距又迈进了一步。
But today we come one step closer to ending the appalling wealth disparity in Gotham.
有请小丑!
Send in the clowns!
哦。啊。
Oh. Uh.
这个是个刺♥激♥性的行动。
This is a sting operation.
公开羞辱在司法史上由来已久。
Public humiliation has a long history in the annals of justice.
所以我们引诱你进入我们的陷阱。
So we lured you into our trap.
现在我们因逃税而逮捕你。
And now we're busting you for tax evasion.
女士们先生们,以及非两性朋友们,
Ladies and gentlemen, and non-binary friends,
这是给你们的。
this is for you.
也为我。
And for me.
“布鲁斯·韦恩,你因故意疏忽而被捕。
"Bruce Wayne, you are under arrest for intentional omission.
操纵和更改会计记录。”
manipulation, and alteration of accounting records."
他还因为当小偷和婊♥子♥而有罪。
He's also guilty of being a thief and a bitch.
哇!目瞪口呆。你怎么如此容光焕发,艾薇?
Wow! Huba-hub. What's with the glow up, Ivy?
那是三个了。
And that's three.
你真是太他妈对了。
You're goddamn right it is.
我需要他妈的来一杯!
I need a fucking drink!
让我们去香槟塔一醉方休。
Let's go get blackout on bulk champagne.
深呼吸。
Deep breaths.
你会没事的。
You will be okay.
我知道……我想?
I know... I think?
也许这是一件好事。
Maybe this is a good thing.
我到哪都一直带着所有这些创伤。
I have all this trauma I've been carrying around.
如果我最终得以治愈它,
If I can finally go deal with it,
我就可以拿回我想要的生活。
I can get back to the life I want.
帮助人们,保护哥谭。
Helping people and protecting Gotham.
激动人心。也很吓人。
It's exciting. And scary.
它两者都是。
It is both of those things.
嘿,不想给你伤口撒盐,但我认为赛琳娜偷了你妈妈的珍珠。
Hey, not to add to your trauma, but I think Selina stole your mom's pearls.
哦,算了。
Oh, come on.
如果您需要我,我可以参加蹩脚的zoom会议。
I'll be available for lame zoom sessions if you need me.
借过。请让让。对不起。
Excuse me. Coming through. Pardon me.
卡尔,你能给我们一点时间吗?
Can you give us a minute, Carl?
黑门监狱距离哥谭港有30跳。
Blackgate Penitentiary is 30 clicks off the port of Gotham.
我会让夜翼给蝙蝠船加油——
I'll have Nightwing gas up the BatBoat--
不必麻烦。我打算服满我的刑期。
Don't bother. I intend to serve my time.
市民们必须明白违法的代价,
The people of the city have to know there are consequences,
就算是我。
even for me.
我不在的时候,
While I'm gone,
我需要你挺身而出,
I need you to step up,
领导蝙蝠家族,保护哥谭。
lead the Bat-Family, and protect Gotham.
没有蝙蝠侠,我们做不到。
We can't do that without Batman.
你们当然能。
Of course you can.
你已经做过了。
You've already done it.
你阻止了疯帽匠。
You stopped the Mad Hatter.
你帮助阻止了僵尸,当我……
You helped stop the zombies when I was...
不舒服。
indisposed.
哥谭有好手把控。
Gotham is in good hands.
哎?
Huh?
嗯。
Mmm.
哦,那么今晚有些小插曲。
Oh, so there were some hiccups tonight.
但如果有帮助,你赢得了我的最佳演员奖。
But if it helps, you win my best actor award.
一个拥抱。
A hug.
它没有。
It doesn't.
那么,好吧,那是,那就是你的决定。
So, okay, that's, so that's what you've decided.
是这样。
It is.
我独自一人这么久,背负着所有这些创伤。
I was alone for so long, carrying around all this trauma.
但后来我遇到了你,我坠入爱河,这帮助我度过了难关。
But then I met you and I fell in love, which helped me get past it.
我终于到了一个可以实际思考我想要什么的地方。
I'm finally in a place where I can actually think about what I want.
激动人心。
It's exciting.
也很吓人。
And scary.
我以你为荣。
I'm proud of you.
那么,莱克斯会因为你没有杀掉小丑而生你的气吗?
So, is Lex gonna be pissed you didn't kill Joker?
哦,他现在多半甚至更需要我了……
Oh, he'll probably want me even more now...
嗯。老天作证我也是。
Mmm. God knows I do.
嘿,混♥蛋♥们!
Hey, assholes!
呃。
Uh.
哈莉?你上这儿做什么?
Harley? What are you doing here?
是这样,小蝙蝠被锁着,我想你们这些傻啮齿动物可能需要一点帮助。唔。
Yeah, with Batty in the clink, I thought you silly rodents might need a little help. Hmm.
别担心,夜翼。
Don't worry, Nightwing.
你仍然拥有我们所有人中最好看的屁♥股♥。
You still have the best looking ass out of all of us.
嗯,让我们给她一个机会。
Mmm, let's give her a chance.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
呃,一如往常,还是我们需要做一些特别的仪式?
Uh, like in general, or is there something specific we need to do?
欢迎加入家族,哈莉!
Welcome to the fam, Harley!
哇!
Whoa!
谢谢等待,你♥他♥妈♥的屌♥棒们!
Thanks for waiting, you fucking dildos!
我会走楼梯。
I'll take the stairs.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表