剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
- You think I made a hard choice?
- Dad!
错了。
Wrong.
我只是为了我的家人竞选市长,
I'm only running for mayor for my family,
我也会同样轻松地为了我的家人而退出。
and I'll quit for my family just as easily.
哇,我什至没有为我的家人停止酗酒。
Wow, I didn't even stop drinking from my family.
诶,我做到了。但后来我又开始喝了,
Well, I did. But then I started drinking again,
但没再喝那么多。
but it wasn't as much.
对不起。我是有点……嗯,有点犯混。
I'm sorry. I've been a bit of a... well, of a douche.
- 我爱你。- 哦嗯。
- I love you.
- Uh-huh.
- 我们回家吧。- 我不这么认为。
- Let's go home.
- I don't think so.
你觉得你在做什么?你说过你会让他走。
What do you think you're doing? You said you would let him go.
- 你为什么撒谎?- 认真的吗?
- Why would you lie?
- Seriously?
你把这弄得对我来说真的不好玩。
You're making this really not fun for me.
“两面人”是我的名字。
"Two-Face" is my name.
而如果小丑还活着,他将永远是一个威胁。
And if Joker is still alive, he will always be a threat.
你将成为市长,我将再次成为检察官。
You will be mayor and I will be DA again.
这就是这一切的目标。
So that's what this is all about.
你装得好像你在乎,但在内心深处,你和我一样黑暗。
You act like you care, but deep down, you're as dark as me.
我的意思是,看看我们走到哪了。
I mean, look where we are.
现在,退后,交给我来处理。
Now, step back and let me take care of this.
不!
No!
坏了!坏了!戈登,做点什么!
Shit! Shit! Gordon, do something!
超人!爸爸,我们得救了!
Superman! Dad, we're saved!
噢,不。只是戈登,继续尖叫,儿子。
Oh, no. It's just Gordon, keep screaming, son.
- 小丑,抓住我的手!- 好的。
- Joker, grab my hand!
- Yes.
戈登!
Gordon!
不好!坚持住!
Shit! Hold on!
本尼。本尼!哦!
Benny. Benny! Oh!
感谢上帝!
Thank God!
你没事了。身体上。
You're okay. Physically.
心理上,这是一团糟。
Mentally, this is messed up.
戈登,不!不要杀了他。
Gordon, no! Don't kill him.
我必须。他做的太过分了。
I have to. He's done too much.
你瞧,没有人比我更想杀掉两面人,
Look, no one wants to kill Two-Face more than me,
但是杀了他并不能解决问题。
But killing him won't solve the problem.
它只会让事情变得更糟。那不是你要做的。
It'll just make things worse. That's not what you do.
你是戈登专员,记得吗?
You're Commissioner Gordon, remember?
你得让事情好转。
You make things better.
我的上帝,你是对的。哇!你真的变了。
My God, you're right. Whoa! You really have changed.
你是我希望能为自己的亲生女儿当成的那种继父。
You're the kind of step-dad I wish I could be for my own biological daughter.
我只想成为我的家人可以引以为豪的人。
I just want to be someone my family can be proud of.
我已经为你感到骄傲了,爸爸。
I already am proud of you, Dad.
你叫我“爸爸”?
You called me "Dad"?
我一直在叫你“爸爸”。
I've been calling you "Dad."
我在过山车上叫了你三次“爸爸”。
I called you "Dad" like, three times on the roller coaster.
并不是说它会对你造成多大不同,
Not that it'll make much of a difference for you,
但我会退出竞选。
but I'm gonna drop out of the race.
你应该当市长。
You should be mayor.
真的?你这么认为?
Really? You mean it?
是的。
Yes.
祝贺你,市长先生。
Congratulations, Mr. Mayor.
戈登,我不知道该说什么。
Gordon, I don't know what to say.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
是的,这很疯狂,但它是为了更光明的未来。
Yeah, it's pretty wild, but it's for a brighter future.
做专员也不错。
Being Commissioner ain't so bad.
我期待着为你工作。
I look forward to working for you.
不不不不不。
No, no, no, no, no.
我作为市长的第一件事就是解散警♥察♥局。
My first act as mayor is dismantling the police department.
你失业了。
You're out of a job.
对不起。走吧,贝内西奥。
Sorry. Let's go, Benecio.
当你有机会的时候应该杀了我。
Should've killed me when you had the chance.
啊噢!当心脸。
Ahh! Watch the faces.
好吧,我把索菲亚放下了。
All right, I dropped Sophia off.
现在让我对付他。等我把他整完时,他会成为“无脸人”。
Now let me at him. He's gonna be a "No-Face" when I'm done with him.
哦,很好。你妈妈找到了我们。
Oh, good. Your mother found us.
哦!现在是星期二。让我们吃玉米卷饼!
Ooh! And it's Tuesday. Let's get tacos!
大卫·伯伦纳兹!
David Boreanaz!
我敢打赌,这就是她说我长得像的大卫。
I bet that's the David that she said I look like.
芭芭拉,对不起。我选择你。
Barbara, I'm sorry. I choose you.
从今以后,永远是你。
From now on, it's always you.
哥谭市迎来了新的曙光。
There's a new dawn on Gotham City.
我们所行不受限制。
There's no limit to what we do.
就像沃尔特小姐那样。
Like Miss Walter do.
- 就像我一样。- 就像我一样。
- Like I do.
- Like I do.
就像我们一样!
Like we do!
[西班牙语]
Como yo lo hago.
就像我们都一样!
Like we all do!
我是你们的市长,我认可了这条消息。
I am your mayor, and I approved this message.
小丑!小丑!
Joker! Joker!
小丑!小丑!
啊,我很高兴我们回家了。
Ah, I'm so glad we're home.
等等。怎么……
Wait. What the...
我们只离开了四天。
We were gone for four days.
早!
Morning!
你占了我的车位。
You're in my spot.
更正。
Correction.
现在我是你的噩梦,婊♥子♥。
I'm your nightmare now, bitch.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表