剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Hey, babe, could you... Seriously, like, I'm good.
就像,你不必,好比,你知道的,亲密地查问和所有那些事。
Like, you don't have to, like, you know, sweetly check in and all that stuff.
我的意思是,我们很好。
I mean, we're good.
- 我……我保证。- 好消息。
- I... I promise.
- Great news.
- 我们要去买♥♥贝奈特饼。- 哦,好耶!
- We're going to get beignets.
- Oh, hell yeah!
等等。为啥?
Wait. Why?
嗯,我过去那边而他是那么性感,
Well, I went over there and he's just so sexy,
我迷失在他的藤蔓中,
I got lost in his vines,
然后我对请求这么大的事情感到难为情,
and then I felt weird about asking for such a big thing,
于是我们做了个快爱,抽了根卷烟,而我饿了,
and then we had a quickie, smoked a J, and I was hungry,
- 所以他提议贝奈特饼!- 真够快的。
- so he suggested beignets!
- That was fast.
-
你给我现身。
- Show yourself.
-
哦,对不起。
Oh, my apologies.
我喜欢铺张华丽。带点震惊和敬畏。
I'm a fan of the extravagant. A little shock and awe.
- 这是什么?- 笔记本。
- What is this?
- Notebook.
舒适的沙发。薄纱。
Comfy couch. Tissues.
我是一名治疗师。
I'm a therapist.
我来帮且你们探讨你们在这段关系中的感受。
I'm here to help you talk about your feelings in this relationship.
- 阿尔弗雷德。- 我不需要。
- Alfred.
- I'm fine.
- 一样。- 情感上缺乏交集的一对。
- Same.
- An emotionally unavailable duo.
我们或许可以花几个星期慢慢让你们分别敞开心扉
We could spend weeks slowly getting each of you to open up
并对你们的关系产生更深入的了解。
and come to a greater understanding about your relationship.
或者,我可以让你们各位
Or, I could make each of you
现在就唱出这些感受。
sing those feelings right now.
都不。
Neither.
我不谈论我的感受,我也肯定不唱歌♥。
I'm not talking about my feelings and I'm definitely not singing.
你是哪种治疗师?
What kind of therapist are you?
♪ 好吧 好吧 ♪
♪ Well, well, well ♪
♪ 看看谁在我的咒语下 ♪
♪ Look who's falling Under my spell ♪
音乐大♥师♥。
Music Meister.
♪ 表达你的灵魂 不要试图保留 ♪
♪ Express your souls Don't try to hold back ♪
♪ 最好就是发泄和放松 ♪
♪ It's best to just Let go and relax ♪
我不参与这场闹剧。
I'm not participating in this buffoonery.
那你要不要窒息在我的……
So how about you choke on my...
♪ 屁♥股♥ ♪
♪ Ass ♪
嗯?
Huh?
这条路线最近变得如此热门。
This line has gotten so crazy recently.
是一些硅谷伙计们在使沼泽中产阶级化。
It's a few Silicon Valley bros kind of gentrifying the swamp.
他们从算法中获得了配方,每个贝奈特饼卖♥♥9美元。
They got the recipe from an algorithm and charge $9 a beignet.
我等不及了。
I cannot wait.
我要三个糖粉。哦,哦,两个巧克力。
I'll do three powdered sugar. Ooh, ooh, two chocolate.
噢,妈的。填了榛子酱?是的,啊呣。啊呣。
Oh, shit. Nutella filled? Yes, yum. Yum.
诺拉?
Nora?
你为什么就不能问问沼泽玩意关于弗兰克?
Why didn't you just ask Swamp Thing about Frank?
这很尴尬。
It was awkward.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
哦,我很抱歉地请求你
Oh, I'm so sorry that asking you
向你男朋友提出一个小而简单的要求
to make a small and simple request
对你来说太尴尬了。
of your boyfriend was too awkward for you.
哇!他不是我的男朋友。
Whoa! He's not my boyfriend.
我不是?
I'm not?
好吧,我只是不寻求任何认真的东西。
Well, I'm just not looking for anything serious.
- 还有,我们九小时前认识的。- 但我们连接了。
- Also, we met nine hours ago.
- But we connected.
直说就是,我让你进入了我。
I let you inside of me, literally.
我只是在寻欢作乐,亚历克。
I'm just having fun, Alec.
算法!
The algorithm!
我只是想要一个他妈的贝奈特饼。
I just wanted one fucking beignet.
老天爷,诺拉!你就不能撒个谎说他是你男朋友吗?
Jesus Christ, Nora! You couldn't just lie and say he's your boyfriend?
我现在无法束缚自己。
I can't tie myself down right now.
我正欲♥火♥高涨。
I'm in my sexual prime.
麻烦了
This sucks.
沼泽玩意是如此敏感。
Swamp Thing is so sensitive.
似乎诺拉不想和他柔软的乡下屁♥股♥约会,
It's like Nora doesn't want to date his soft, country ass,
于是他就摧毁了一切。
so he destroys everything.
作为你的女朋友,他真是烦人得要命,
As your girlfriend, he's being totally fucking annoying,
它他妈的糟透了。
and it fuckin' sucks.
作为一名精神科医生,这是不健康的。
As a psychiatrist, this is not healthy.
但沼泽风暴是他内心创伤的表现。
But the swamp hurricane is an expression of his inner trauma.
嗯,他显然有很多被压抑的情感包袱,他需要克服。
Huh, he clearly has a lot of pent-up emotional baggage that he needs to work through.
他是个统领植物的人。
He's a grown-ass plant man.
他发起脾气来,这确实影响了生态系统。
He's having a temper tantrum, and it's literally affecting the ecosystem.
不要与之抗争。反正,你做不到。
Don't fight it. Also, you can't.
这是我的超能力。
It's my superpower.
♪ 我不想被束缚 ♪
♪ I don't want To be tied down ♪
♪ 我只是想四处走走 ♪
♪ I just want to get around ♪
♪ 我不想留宿 ♪
♪ I don't wanna Stay at night ♪
♪ 我想不战斗就得到 ♪
♪ I wanna get it on Not fight ♪
♪ 我只想上♥床♥时 ♪
♪ I just wanna go to bed ♪
♪ 没有讨厌的脚 搁在我的枕边 ♪
♪ Without nasty feet Lying next to my head ♪
♪ 我只想沉睡 ♪
♪ I just want to fall asleep ♪
♪ 在我的加州国王身上 在我的卧室套房♥ ♪
♪ On my California king In my bedroom suite ♪
♪ 我情愿一个人 ♪
♪ I'd like to be alone ♪
♪ 我只想一个人 ♪
♪ I just wanna be alone ♪
♪ 我不想拖累你 ♪
♪ I don't want To hold you back ♪
♪ 但也许你可以放松一下 ♪
♪ But maybe you can Cut some slack ♪
♪ 我只想看电视 ♪
♪ I just wanna watch TV ♪
♪ 当你入睡时为你轻轻揉背 ♪
♪ And gently rub your back As you fall asleep ♪
♪ 我不需要太多 ♪
♪ I don't need it To be much ♪
♪ 我只想要你匀点时间 我会扔掉牙刷 ♪
♪ I just want your time I'll throw out the toothbrush ♪
♪ 跟我一起回庄园吧 ♪
♪ Come back To the Manor with me ♪
♪ 我保证我不会太妨碍你
♪ I promise I won't pop In your way as much
♪ 我不想一个人 ♪
♪ I don't want to be alone ♪
♪ 我只是不能孤单 ♪
♪ I just can't be alone ♪
♪ 电影、电视 户外活动 ♪
♪ Movies, TV Outdoor activities ♪
♪ 跳舞、滑冰 与敌人战斗 ♪
♪ Dancing, skating Fighting over enemies ♪
♪ 吃酸奶、做馅饼 ♪
♪ Eating yogurt, making pies ♪
♪ 阅读、爱、感受、隐藏 ♪
♪ Reading, loving, Feeling, concealing ♪
♪ 收超速罚单 ♪
♪ Getting a ticket For driving too fast ♪
♪ 在你的腿上喷驱虫水 ♪
♪ Spraying down Your legs for bugs ♪
♪ 给予最深情的拥抱 ♪
♪ And giving The deepest lovin' hugs ♪
- ♪ 我不想一个人 ♪ - ♪ 我喜欢一个人 ♪
-♪ I don't want to be alone ♪
- ♪ I like to be alone ♪
- ♪ 我不能一个人 ♪ - ♪ 我需要一个人 ♪
-♪ I just can't be alone ♪
- ♪ I need to be alone ♪
- ♪ 和你 ♪ - ♪ 没有你 ♪
-♪ With you ♪
- ♪ Without you ♪
♪ 你们要敞开心扉 接受爱 ♪
♪ You gotta open up your heart To receive love ♪
所以...
So...
我们感觉如何?
How are we feeling?
♪ 我感觉非常糟 ♪
♪ I'm feeling pretty bad ♪
♪ 因为我的女朋友要和我分手 ♪
♪ Because my girlfriend Is breaking up with me ♪
- 好的。现在你们就不必再唱歌♥了。- 哦。
- Yeah. So you don't have to sing anymore.
- Oh.
对的。我……我很好。
Right. I'm... I'm fine.
您买♥♥保险了吗,或者这是超级账单情况?
Do you take insurance, or is this a super bill situation?
我太敏感了,啊?
I'm too sensitive, huh?
我想说的就是你可以放松一点。
All I was trying to say was that you could chill out a little.
不!你从来不让我展现自己,艾薇。
No! You never let me express myself, Ivy.
这就是为什么我们不再是朋友。
This is why we stopped being friends.
我们不再做朋友难道不是
Didn't we stop being friends
因为我想毁灭人类?
because I wanted to destroy humanity?
当然,那样不太好,但主要是因为你是一个糟糕的朋友。
Sure, that wasn't the best, but it was mostly that you were a shitty friend.
我会倾听你几个小时抱怨人类是最糟糕的
I would listen to you for hours complaining about humans being the worst
以及你如何不理解那些鳄鱼、马球衫中产的吸引力。
and how you didn't understand the appeal of those bougie Lacoste polos.
但如果有一秒钟,
But if for a second,
我试图讨论我和琳达即将离婚的事情,
I tried to discuss my impending divorce with Linda,
以及它是如何撕裂我的心的,
and how it was ripping my heart apart,
你就会找个借口离开。
you would find some excuse to leave.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表