剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Didn't even realize Batman was such a fucking sell-out.
我知道你要做什么!
I know what you're gonna do!
但是,布鲁斯,你无法消除你的创伤。
But, Bruce, you can't undo your trauma.
你必须克服它。
You have to work through it.
那很难,也很可怕,
It's hard, and it's scary,
但那将是你做过的最好的事情。
but it's the best thing you'll ever do.
对不起,什么?
I'm sorry, what?
我想我们错过了一些大事。
I think we missed something big.
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I trust you?
因为我答应过我会帮助一个小男孩,而且我会的。
'Cause I promised a little boy I'd help, and I will.
你看到了一切。这是走出黑暗的唯一出路。
You saw everything. This is the only way out of the dark.
嘿,哈莉,他在对弗兰克做什么?
Hey, Harley, what is he doing with Frank?
他……
He...
他修改了弗兰克的复活能力。
He modified Frank's resurrection powers.
他要把死去的父母带回来。
He's gonna bring back his dead parents.
- 是的,那可不妙。- 哈!我的传记片的片尾彩蛋。
- Yeah, that's not good.
- Ha! A post-credit scene to my biopic.
我的意思是,哦……坏主意。
I mean, oh... Bad idea.
等等,那是……这不可能!
Wait, that's... It's not possible!
我的意思是,他绝无途径——
I mean, there's no way he could've--
等等。是……我的意思是,这可能吗?
Hang on. Is... I mean, is that possible?
你们回来了!
You're back!
晚安,哥谭!
Goodnight, Gotham!
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表