剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
我们是否偶然发现了菲尼亚斯·T·帕兹勒教授的废弃住♥宅♥?
Did we stumble upon the abandoned home of Professor Phineas T. Puzzler?
古怪的发明家和著名的隐士。
Eccentric inventor and noted recluse.
走出这座神秘豪♥宅♥的唯一出路
The only way out of this mysterious mansion
就是解决一系列的线索,一个比一个更凶险。
is to solve a series of clues, each more fiendish than the next.
你知道,别想让我做那个。
You know, there's no way I'm going to do that.
哦,这只要一个小时,我已经在免责声明上伪造了你的签名,所以,哈。
Oh, it's just one hour, and I already forged your signature on the release, so, ha.
哦,太好了。菜鸟。
Oh, great. Noobs.
如果我们不要求私有团体,就能半价。
It was half price if we didn't ask for a private group.
我是Nelvin Eckles,逃生室天才。
I'm Nelvin Eckles, escape room extraordinaire.
你们没在社交媒体上关注我吗?
You don't follow me on social?
是的,我不干了。
Yeah, I'm done.
我可不想和这个家伙一起过一个小时。
I'm not spending an hour with this guy.
等等。这东西是真家伙吗?
Wait. Is this thing real?
- 阿嚯。- 谜语人?
- Ahoy.
- Riddler?
是我,帕兹勒教授,
It's me, Professor Puzzler,
是谁有几分钟要打发而被困在逃生室里。
who's trapped in an escape room with minutes to spare.
一个错误的答案会让你陷入致命的绝望。
A wrong answer would lead you to your mortal despair.
如果不能解决难题,你就会像虫子一样被压扁。
Fail to solve the puzzle, you'll be squashed like a bug.
获胜,您将获得合影
Win and you'll get a group photo
和个性定制的马克杯,限11个字符。
and personalized mug, limited to 11 characters.
呵!广♥告♥可没提到这一点。
Huh! The ad did not mention this.
伙计们,会好的。我们会解出这个的。
Guys, it's gonna be okay. We'll figure this out.
- 好吧,我们不会,但艾薇会。- 啊,狗屎蛆。
- Okay, we won't but Ivy will.
- Ah, shit maggots.
我现在应该正在研究伊甸原浆。呕!
I should be working on the Eden Serum right now. Ugh!
只等你帮我们摆脱这个困境之后,你会彻底弄清那个的
And you're gonna totally figure that out, right after you help us out of this jam
因为没有人...
because there is no one--
该死的,哈莉!请别再告诉我,我是多么聪明,我是一个多么伟大的领导者。
Damn it, Harley! Please stop telling me how smart and what a great leader I am.
我不想要责任。我不想。不是一个好的领导者!
I don't want the responsibility. I don't. Not a good leader!
当必须停止在生气的时候砸东西。
You've got to stop hitting things when you're mad.
这很讽刺,我知道,但是...
It's ironic, I know, but...
狗屎,狗屎,狗屎,狗屎,狗屎。
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
哈?
Huh?
- 好的,身份证?- 我是贝恩。
- Okay, ID?
- I'm Bane.
你知道的……贝恩!贝恩。
You know... Bane! Bane.
好的,于是我们暂停了您的帐户
Okay, so we put a hold on your account
由于可疑的活动,我们可以复核交易。
due to suspicious activity, and we can go through the charges.
比如这个,早上8点在大♥比♥利汉堡20美元。
So there's, like, $20 at Big Belly Burger at 8:00 a.m.
是的,我喜欢那里的早餐三明治,就像别人一样。
Yeah, I like that breakfast sandwich as much as the next guy.
上午9:00在大♥比♥利汉堡又是30美元
Another $30 at Big Belly Burger at 9:00 a.m.
好吧,也许比别人更甚。
Well, perhaps it's more than the next guy.
二十五箱硬苏打水。
Twenty-five cases of hard seltzer.
一百卡路里,批发更便宜。
One hundred cals and cheaper in bulk.
这些活动没有什么可疑之处。
There's nothing suspicious about these activities.
莎拉·杰西卡·帕克穿的婚纱
The wedding dress worn by Sarah Jessica Parker
在《欲望都市》电影中,这简直是抢钱,
in the Sex and the City movie, that was such a cash grab,
而你为此支付了50,000美元。对不起,怎么回事?
and you paid $50,000 for it. I'm sorry, what?
你不能给Vivienne Westwood定制款定价。
You can't put a price on a bespoke Vivienne Westwood.
这是一件艺术品!
It's a work of art!
我知道我只是,就像一个简单的银行支票员之类的,
I know I'm just, like, a simple bank teller or whatever,
但看看你的购物记录,我只是想,你抑郁了吗?
but looking at your purchase history, I'm just like, are you depressed?
不。。。
No...
我不禁开始疑惑。
I couldn't help but wonder.
支票员说的是真♥相♥吗?
Was the teller telling the truth?
我抑郁了吗?
Was I depressed?
也许我的身份被偷了,
Perhaps my identity had been stolen,
由我自己。
by myself.
嗯。
Mmm.
- 所以我们要死了,不是吗?- 哦,是的。
- So we're gonna die, aren't we?
- Oh, yeah.
而且可能会极其痛苦。
And it might be incredibly painful.
如果你愿意,我可以现在就吃掉你。
If you'd like, I can just eat you right now.
免去你的麻烦。
Just save you the trouble.
鸡♥巴♥尿的蛋糕...
Piss cakes of a dick...
让游戏开始吧,我悲伤的小棋子们。
Let the game begin, my sad little pawns.
你们的对手在等待,一个斗殴的象棋大♥师♥。
Your opponent awaits, a chess master of brawls.
时间在危险中浪费,永远不会减少。
Time's wasted in danger, will never abate.
因此,赶快逃脱,通过一个利落的将死。
So make haste and escape, with a nimble checkmate.
请你退到一边,夫人。
Gonna need you to step aside, ma'am.
持卡门萨会员。JK,门萨不发卡。
Card-carrying Mensa member. JK, Mensa doesn't gift cards.
我不可思议的大脑就是我的名片。
My incredible brain is my card.
我知道这很可怕,但我印象深刻
I know this is terrifying, but I am so impressed
- 与生产价值。- 对吧?
- with the production value.
- Right?
那么你们在这里做什么呢?
So what are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我听到广♥告♥,心想:“这就是我们需要的......”
I heard the commercial and thought, "That's what we need..."
- 团体友情!- 是的!
- Group camaraderie!
- Yes!
是的,这就是我把我们带到这里的原因。
Yes, that's why I brought us here.
我们太聪明了。
We are so fricking smart.
我不敢相信我们被里德勒骗到这里来。
I can't believe we got tricked into coming here by Riddler.
这是一个朗朗上口的广♥告♥。
It was a catchy commercial.
太吸引人了。
It was so catchy.
哈!将死!婊♥子♥。
Ha! Checkmate, bitches.
喔!
Whoo!
别客气。
You're welcome.
嘿,快找操蛋警♥察♥,你刚刚害死了我们。
Hey, Searching for Bobby Fuckstick, you just killed us.
你是对的。
You're right.
我太傻了。
I'm so stupid.
愚蠢,愚蠢,愚蠢!
Stupid, stupid, stupid!
在IMDB上,我实际上被列为泥脸,罗马数字四。
And on IMDB, I'm actually listed as Clayface, Roman numeral four.
但我希望当他们更新我的积分时,我会获得数字一
But I hope I'll reclaim numeral one when they update my credits
把我在托马斯·韦恩新电影中的角色考虑在内。
to include my role in the new Thomas Wayne movie.
什么托马斯·韦恩的电影?
What Thomas Wayne movie?
太好了,太好了,太好了,太好了!我要和第八个罗宾一起死了。
Great, great, great, great! I'm going to die with the eighth Robin.
我是第一个!
I'm the first!
我以为我可以凭自己成为斗篷十字军,但我让狼蛛杀死了重磅炸♥弹♥。
I thought I could cape crusade on my own, but I let Tarantula kill Blockbuster.
这在布鲁德海文曾是个大新闻。
It was big news in Bludhaven.
如果蝙蝠家族知道的话,
If the Bat Family knew about it,
他们就会知道我是多么的失败。
they'd know what a failure I was.
如果这是个大新闻,你不认为他们已经知道了吗?
If it was big news, don't you think they'd already know about it?
我要杀了我自己。
I'm going to kill myself.
您不必这样做。我们将在差不多三分半钟内死去。
You do not have to do that. We're going to die in, like, three and a half minutes.
不够快!
Not fast enough!
嘿,我想离开这里,我正尽力在
Hey, I want to get out of here, and I'm trying to form
在采取行动之前,形成一个他妈的完整想法。不像你...
a complete fucking thought before acting on it. Unlike you...
是的,好吧,那些矛尖不会等着你想出什么完美的东西。
Yeah, well, the spikes ain't gonna wait for you to come up with something perfect.
你不妨和我一起来这里。
You might as well come up here with me.
我一开始就不应该离开哥谭。
I should have never left Gotham in the first place.
我焦躁不安,蝙蝠侠推了我一把。
I got restless and Batman pushed me.
哦,我的上帝,闭嘴!
Oh, my God, shut up!
他说:“失败不是致命的,但未能改变可能是。”
He said, "Failure isn't fatal, but failure to change might be."
后来,我发现他只是在引用约翰·伍德的话,
Later, I found out he was just quoting John Wooden,
这太浅显了!
which is so basic!
哦,也许就是这样。也许我们必须失败才能成功。
Oh, maybe that's it. Maybe we have to fail to succeed.
里德勒关于将死的狗屎。
Riddler's shit about checkmate.
他没有说是由我们将军,伙计。
He didn't say it was us doing the checking, mate.
呃,是的,我也要自杀。
Ugh, yeah, I'm going to kill myself too.
尝试卡住齿轮。拖延。
Try jamming the gears. Stall.
好吧,门萨男孩,输掉一场国际象棋比赛的最快方法是什么?
Okay, Mensa boy, what's the quickest way to lose a chess match?
这很简单。它被称为傻瓜的将军。
That's easy. It's called a fool's mate.
- 它可以追溯到... - 呃,只管告诉我怎么走!
- It dates back to...
- Ugh, just tell me what to move!
好的 好的。将你的F兵当向上移♥动♥一个。
Okay, okay. Move your F pawn up one.
好的,现在把你的G兵往上移两格。
Okay, now move your G pawn up two.
- 我做到了。- 哦,我的上帝!
- I did it.
- Oh, my God!
- 我们不会死了。- 难道他们剥削那个可怜、富有的韦恩家庭还没够吗?
- We are not going to die.
- Haven't they exploited that poor, rich Wayne family enough?
每隔几年,就会有另一部电影描绘韦恩夫妇的谋杀案。
Every few years, there's another film depicting the Waynes' murder.
我们明白。犯罪小巷。
We get it. Crime alley.
珍珠,那些珍珠,它们美丽的孩子
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表