剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
去吧,团队!我会在路上查名字...
Go, team! I'll look up the name on the way...
那么,我也该走了。
Well, I should get going, too.
冲进城♥堡♥玩得开心,哈莉!
Have fun storming the castle, Harley!
好吧,去他妈的,我和你一起去。
Okay, screw it, I'm going with you.
我将... 嗷,喔。
I'm gonna... Oh, wow.
好的,暂时别再进绿洲了。
Okay, no more going into the Green for now.
你得休息。我来对付,没啥了不起。
You've gotta rest. I got this, NBD.
好吧,布鲁斯·韦恩只是个小伙子,好吗?
Okay, Bruce Wayne is just some dude, okay?
不像他是超人什么的。
It's not like he's Superman or something.
我知道,只是……已经很有一段时间
I know, it's just... It's been a while
你没有一个人完事了。
since you've done a job alone.
她试图说你非常依赖合作。
She's trying to say that you're extremely codependent.
为了疯狂的爱,
For the love of nuts,
- 谁在给你发短♥信♥?- 呃。
- who is texting you?
- Ugh.
就是那个书呆子,蝙蝠女。
It's that nerd, Batgirl.
自从逃生室以来,我给她扔了几个大笑表情
Since the escape room, I've thrown her a couple LOLs
但她就此不停地发短♥信♥。
but she just keeps texting.
宝贝,你不必那么自保。
Babe, you don't have to be defensive.
这很甜蜜,你喜欢收留流浪者。
It's sweet, you like to take in strays.
听着,我已经整装待发,宝贝。
Listen, I'm locked and loaded, baby.
我有绳子,两卷胶带,双筒望远镜,玻璃刀,
I got rope, double duct tape, binoculars, glass cutter,
格斗刀和格兰诺拉麦片卷,以防我饿了。
person cutter and a granola bar in case I get peckish.
现在,如果有任何问题,请给我打电♥话♥。发誓?
Now, call me if there are any problems. Swearsies?
我试图做的事情什么时候出过岔子?
When has anything I've attempted to do gone wrong?
但是……你病了,你省省力气。
But... You're sick, you save your energy.
听着,我不在的时候,你照顾艾薇。
Listen, while I'm gone, you take care of Ivy.
这意味着你和她坐在一起,把你流着润滑油的振动棒
That means you sit with her, you stream that lubed-up dildo
伪装成电视节目,《布里杰顿家族》,
disguised as a TV show, Bridgerton,
或者不管这些天人们多么饥渴,
or whatever people are horny for these days,
也要确保她什么都不想要。
and make sure she wants for nothing.
我为什么要这样做?
And why would I do that?
因为如果你不这样做,当我绑♥架♥布鲁斯时,我会告诉他
Because if you don't, when I kidnap Bruce, I'm gonna tell him
你一直在睡梦中喊他的名字。
you've been saying his name in your sleep.
快点,好吗?
Be quick, will you?
并尽量不要制♥造♥大场面。
And try not to make a spectacle.
我不需要让那家酒店加强安保。
I don't need the hotel tightening up security.
这是我最喜欢偷东西的地方之一。
It's one of my favorite places to steal from.
这是我得到我的毕加索的地方。
It's where I got my Picasso.
嘿,布鲁斯!布鲁斯!
Hey, Bruce! Bruce!
嘿。今晚赛琳娜在哪里,嗯?
Hey. Where's Selina tonight, huh?
她到了吗?
Has she arrived yet?
嗨呀!过来,你这个小老...
Hi-yah! Come here, you little old--
她还挺结实。
Still takes her vitamins.
章鱼和有鳍的水生要人都去哪儿了?
Where are all the octopuses and finned aquatic dignitaries?
仅有鲨鱼的仪式。
Shark ceremony only.
这是爸爸的遗愿。
It was in Dad's will.
你知道他是什么样子。
You know how he was.
势利小人终归苦头。
A snob to the bitter end.
你父亲是条伟大的鲨鱼。
Your father was a great shark.
- 你这样说真体贴。- 他不是吗?
- So kind of you to say.
- Wasn't he?
嘿。那条“大鲨鱼”和他的妻子有关系。
Hey. That "great shark" had relations with his wife.
还有他的妹妹。
And his sister.
顺便说一句,爸爸很看好你。
Dad looks good on you, by the way.
谢啦。这意味着很多。
Thanks, man. That means a lot.
我们今天聚集在这里
We're gathered here today
为你们的新国王加冕
to coronate your new king
并庆祝国王爸爸的遗产,
and celebrate the legacy of King Daddy,
最著名的是把我们从我们的宿敌手中拯救出来,
who most famously saved us from our arch enemies,
罪恶的亚特兰蒂斯人。
the sinful Atlanteans.
只要他们知道,在那场战斗中,
If they only knew, during that battle,
爸爸被鲍鱼毒液迷晕了。
Dad was turnt up on bunk abalone venom.
我很高兴你在这里。
I'm glad you're here.
我也是。
Me too.
现在,国王爸爸的长子,纳诺埃,
Now, King Daddy's firstborn son, Nanaue,
和他的兄弟卡米亚
and his brother Kamea
会登上圣坛与我一起
will join me at the altar
以便正式传递职责。
for the official passing of duty.
你们父亲的皇家权杖
Your father's royal scepter
只有君王可以触碰。
is only to be touched by kings.
哇!强。
Whoo! Powerful.
我有点喜欢。
I kinda like it.
哦,我只是在开玩笑。
Oh, I'm just kidding.
啊,王子当上了国王。
Ah, the Prince is become King.
你确定你不想当国王?
Are you sure you don't want to be king?
你是最年长的。这是你的权利。
You are the oldest. It's your right.
不,这是你应得的。
No, you deserve this.
你留在这里照顾王国
You stayed here and took care of the kingdom
和家人。
and the family.
即使是爸爸的尿布。
Even for Dad's diaper stuff.
是的,伙计。很快,王国将不复存在
Yeah, man. Soon enough, the kingdom will be no more
而我将摆脱所有这些废话。
and I'll be free of all this bullshit.
我很精神。
I am psyched.
完全地。是的。
Totally. Yeah.
我的意思是,等等。什么?
I mean, wait. What?
哦,该死的。那真的很漂亮。
Oh, damn. That was actually beautiful.
不许动,渣滓!
Freeze, scumbag!
哦。嘿姑娘。过得如何?
Oh. Hey, girl. 'Sup?
哈莉?我勒个去?
Harley? What the hell?
我以为你今晚只是待在家里。
I thought you were just staying in tonight.
嗯。我改主意了。
Eh. Changed my mind.
你在跟踪我吗?
Are you stalking me?
呃,看似。
Ugh, as if.
我在做晚会保安。
I'm working gala security.
精彩故事。别挡我的道。
Cool story. Outta my way.
不行,除非你有邀请。
Not unless you have an invite.
啊。
Ugh.
噢。
Ow.
天哪,你太粘人了。
God, you are so clingy.
我不想和你打。
I don't want to fight you.
哦,你不想?
Oh, you don't?
当然不。
Of course not.
我们是朋友。
We're friends.
哦。
Ow.
嘿,我的带刺的小梨子感觉如何?
Hey, how's my prickly little pear feeling?
你想念我吗?
Do you miss me?
你拿了我的头饰吗?
Did you take my tiara?
去你的头饰。艾薇怎么样?
Screw your tiara. How's Ivy?
她很好。
She's fine.
啊。得走了。
Ugh. Gotta go.
所以你确实接听了你的电♥话♥。
So you do answer your phone.
哦!妈的,好痛
Ow! Shit, that hurts.
我做错什么了吗?
Did I do something wrong?
我以为我们会成为朋友。
I thought we were becoming friends.
我有足够的朋友!
I have enough friends!
哦,真的吗?让我们看看,有艾薇……列表结束!
Oh, really? Let's see, there's Ivy... end of list!
哦!所以小猫确实有爪子。
Oh! So the kitty does have claws.
我知道你不会像“我很无辜,
I knew you weren't as "I'm so innocent,
我遵守规矩。我是哥谭大厅的班长”
I follow the rules. I'm Gotham's hall monitor"
就像你假装的那样。
as you pretend to be.
我才不像那样,你这个愚蠢的……小丑!
I don't sound like that, you stupid... clown!
哦!好一个。
Oh! Good one.
你知道吗?也许我确实希望人们喜欢我,
You know what? Maybe I do want people to like me,
但至少我会诚实表明自己是谁。
but at least I'm honest about who I am.
你想要一个勋章承认你是个该死的蠢蛋?
You want a merit badge for admittin' you're a fuckin' dork?
也许等下一趟。
Maybe take the next one.
你们能不能等下一趟——怎么……
Can you please get the next-- What the...
呃!
Ugh!
我想念这些心心相印。
I miss these heart-to-hearts.
我也是。
Yeah, me too.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表