剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
So the pressure's off of you.
没有谁,没有任何一个人会知道是你
No one, not a single soul will know it was you
在出演比利·鲍勃出演托马斯·韦恩。
acting like Billy Bob acting like Thomas Wayne.
没有人会知道?
No one will know?
哦,你刚做了个面部护理吗?
Ooh, did you just get a facial?
呃,是两个。
Uh, that's two.
嘿,哈莉。我们需要,呃,我们得谈谈。
Hey, Harley. We need to, uh, we gotta talk.
我知道,艾芙。我还是很抱歉。
I know, Ive. I am still so sorry.
我先说,我先说。这样。
Me first, me first. So.
莱克斯·卢瑟要我管理新的毁灭军团。
Lex Luthor wants me to run the new Legion of Doom.
哈!我希望你告诉他滚蛋的时候我能在场。
Ha! I wish I could have been there when you told him to fuck off.
呃,你不能,因为我没有。
Uh, you couldn't, because I didn't.
嗯,什么?
Um, what?
这对我来说是个巨大的机会,创造性的。
It's a great opportunity for me, creatively.
完全是!是的,不。谁在乎他是个没道德的狗屎。
Totally! Yeah, no. Who cares that he's an amoral piece of shit.
我的意思是,你在做着该死的事情,
I mean, you are doing the dang thing,
在邻居看起来一切都好。
looking all good in the neighborhood.
这没问题。
It's all right.
我,我没想到你会同意我做这个。
I, I didn't expect you to be okay with me doing it.
什么?你在开玩笑吧?我非常赞同你做这个。
What? Are you kidding me? I am so okay with you doing it.
赞同到是我们正在做这个。
So okay that we're doing it.
我……我不知道,我不知道,小哈。我……
I... I don't, I don't know, Harls. I...
你看,好吧。我知道我把你投入激♥情♥的项目搅黄了,
Look, okay. I know I took a dump on your passion project,
但它不会再发生了。请,请让我证明这一点。
but it won't happen again. Please, please let me prove it.
- 我……我只是——我不确定我们是否意见一致。- 听我说。
- I... I just-- I'm not sure we're on the same page.
- Listen.
我愿意做任何你要我做的事情来让你的梦想成真。
I am down to do whatever you need me to do to make your dreams come true.
不问问题。我任你驱策否则就死。
No questions asked. I am your ride or die.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
因为为了和莱克斯达成协议,
Because in order to close with Lex,
我要在明天的首映式上杀掉市长。
I'm killing the Mayor at the premiere tomorrow.
完全确定。等等。
Totally. Wait.
就是说小丑,市长?
Like Joker, the Mayor?
是的,我的意思是,莱克斯对他新设的邪恶巢穴税很不满。
Yeah, I mean, Lex has beef with his new evil lair tax.
这会是一个问题还是......?
Is that gonna be a problem or...?
哈,让我们杀掉他妈的小丑。噢!为了我们我喜欢那么做。
Ha, let's kill the fucking joker. Oh! I love that for us.
喔!
Whoo!
- 哦,没事。- 妈的。
- Oh, okay.
- Shit.
不,亲爱的,你知道吗?
No, honey, you know what?
没关系。车里还有一整件香槟。
That's okay. There's, like, an entire palette of champagne in the car.
真可悲,不。我就是无法摆脱这种感觉
Sadly, no. I simply cannot shake the feeling
在我付出了所有的努力之后,
that after all the work I've put in,
最终,所有的功劳都将归于一位威廉·罗伯特·桑顿。
in the end, all the spoils will go to one William Robert Thornton.
但这不是每个演员的梦想吗?
But isn't that every actor's dream?
消失在一个角色中,以至于没人知道是你?
To disappear into a role so no one knows it's you?
我会让你知道一个在演艺界之外没有多少人知道的秘密。
I will let you in on a secret not many outside of the acting world know.
所有的演员都是虚荣的。
All thespians are vain.
什么?
What?
致一个狂野的夜晚。
To a wild night.
他妈的!
Goddamn it!
好戏开场了。
It's show time.
安吉丽娜怎么样?
How's Angelina?
嗯?
Huh?
赛琳娜?你看上去,呃……
Selina? You're looking, uh...
令人陶醉。我很惊讶你来了。
stunning. I'm surprised you came.
同感。
Ditto.
你好吗?
How are you?
哦,太棒了。
Oh, fantastic.
在这这边零僵尸相关的戏剧,那是,那是肯定的。
Zero zombie-related drama on my end, that's, that's for sure.
很高兴听你这么说。
Happy to hear it.
至少可以说,我认为这整个事件都很有启发。
I assumed this entire event would be triggering, to say the least.
等等,你是来支持我的吗?
Wait, are you here to support me?
尽管我们没在约会,但我发觉你很难过,
Even though we're not dating and I find you sad,
这并不意味着我不想看到你快乐。
it doesn't mean I don't want to see you happy.
对……对不起。
Ex... excuse me.
可能是开胃菜进了我的眼睛。
Probably an appetizer got in my eye.
漂亮的领带,时钟王。
Great tie, Clock King.
诺拉和沼泽玩意是一对。我喜欢那个。
Nora and Swamp Thing are an item. I love that.
谢丽尔,我看到你双手握杯了。
Cheryl, I see you double fisting.
就像小丑所做。
Like Joker do.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
显然,我坐在ZZZ69。
Apparently, I'm sitting at ZZZ69.
这个,如果我相信自己,听起来不像是市长的座位。
which, if I'm keeping it 100, doesn't sound like a mayoral place to sit.
嗯。
Mmm.
This can't be right.
这肯定不对劲。
取消我与市长的酒会,阿尔弗雷德。
Cancel my drinks with the mayor, Alfred.
告诉他我要带我的妻子和可爱的儿子去看电影。
Tell him I'm taking my wife and my adorable son to the movies.
噢,对了。
Oh, right.
告诉玛莎戴上我给她买♥♥的那些珍珠。
Tell Martha to wear those pearls I bought her.
象征我们的爱如何挺过任何打击,甚至子弹。
To symbolize how our love can survive anything, even bullets.
啊! 就这样两个半小时?
Ugh! Two and a half hours of this?
有点放纵,如果你问我。
A little indulgent, if you ask me.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
哦,我会告诉你这是怎么回事。
Oh, I'll tell you what's going on.
你是一个超级反派,而你会解释你的计划吗?
You're a super villain and you're going to explain your plan?
嘿,嘿!当宝贝正在讲话时,不要打断她。
Hey, hey! Don't interrupt bae when she's oratin'.
我愿意付出一切看你戴着头戴式麦克风。
What I would give to see you wearing a headset mic.
当演员表滚动时,哈莉和我就要杀了你
When the credits roll, Harley and I are going to kill you
并宣布我们正在哥谭市运营一个新的毁灭军团。
and announce that we're running a new Legion of Doom right here in Gotham.
等等,莱克斯是不是因为邪恶巢穴税而把你推上这个位置?
Wait, is Lex putting you up to this because of the evil lair tax?
看在基♥督♥的份上,这只是百分之零点五!
It's half a percent for Christ's sakes!
这一切都是为了让哥谭学院免费。
And it all goes towards making Gotham College free.
好主意。
Good idea.
你知道,高等教育的门槛
You know, the barrier to higher education
是收入不平等的最大原因之一。
is one of the biggest causes of income inequality.
嘿,哈莉,我们能不能集中注意力?
Hey, Harley, can we just, like, focus?
噢,妈的。啊。我的球棒一定是忘在车里了。
Oh, shit. Ugh. Must've left my bat in the limo.
好吧,我要出去一下,我要拿上它,
Okay, I'm gonna pop out, I'm gonna grab it,
我很快就会回来着手粉碎颅骨,
I will be back in a jiff to commence skull-crushing,
而且,你知道的,那一类的事情。
and, you know, things of that nature.
你知道,我认识的哈莉从来不是个绑绳松散的女人。
You know, I've never known Harley to be a sloppy ropeswoman.
她为我捆绑过数百人。
She's tied up hundreds of people for me.
一般会用单索花或营强结,
Normally goes for a sheet bend or a taut-line hitch,
但这次她用的是单套结,
but she used a bowline this time,
当然,这是最容易解开的结。
which, of course, is the easiest knot to untie.
我经常参加贝内西奥的童子军活动。
I'm very active with Benecio's scout troop.
所以你当了市长于是突然间你就,变成了一个完全不同的人?
So you become mayor and suddenly you're, like, a totally different person?
我既是天生的狂热力量,
I'm both a maniacal force of nature,
我也想要免费的全民医保。
and I want free universal health care.
人可以不仅仅是一种类型。
People can be more than just one thing.
他们成长和发展。
They grow and evolve.
就拿哈莉来说。
Take Harley, for instance.
就只是我,还是她似乎有一点点不同?
Is it just me, or does she seem a little different?
当真,伙计?
Seriously, dude?
我不会做我们同情我们都约会过的人那种事情。
I'm not gonna do that thing where we commiserate over the person we both dated.
当然,当然。
Of course, of course.
告诉我这个。
Tell me this.
她还把一个大纸箱
Does she still put one giant cardboard box
放进回收箱,导致放不下其他东西吗?
in the recycling bin so that nothing else can fit?
哦,我的上帝,是的,她确实这么做。
Oh, my God, yes, she does do that.
但它是,它只是,就像,分解一个箱子有什么难的?
But it's, it's just, it's like, what's so hard about breaking down a box?
你明白我的意思了吧?
You know what I mean?
尽管用你那该死的球棒打它。
Just hit it with your fucking bat.
嗯。
Hmm.
好吧。你出啥毛病了?
Okay. What is wrong with you?
我的意思是,我知道在那个小脑子里有很多事情发生,
I mean, I know there is a lot going on in that little brain,
但此时此刻有什么不对?
but what is wrong right now?
我今晚不应该来的。
I shouldn't have come tonight.
好吧,兄弟,镇静。
Okay, bro, calm down.
好的?让我们像上次一样尝试其中一个练习。
All right? Let's try one of those exercises like last time.
很好,闭上你的眼睛。
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表