剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
他们正在摧毁一切。
They're destroying everything.
等等,不是全部。
Wait, not everything.
“妈妈通心粉”?
Mama Macaroni's?
艾薇?
Ivy?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
我们今晚过得怎样?
How are we doing tonight?
很好。是的。很好。
All right. Yeah. All right.
我们的下一步行动是去年计划的。
Our next act was booked last year.
但后来一些疯狂的小丑走了点极端
But then some crazy clown went a bit extreme
把爵士狂欢取消了。
and got Jazzapajizza cancelled.
我的错。
My bad.
无论如何,我很高兴向您介绍乔伊·Q和Centri-Flugel Force。
Anyway, it's my pleasure to introduce Joey Q and Centri-Flugel Force.
天哪,那是折磨。
Jeez, that's tortured.
音乐家可以让人尖叫
Musicians can get folks to scream in a way
用我一直尝试但我永远做不到的方式。
I always tried to achieve but I never could.
嘿,谁都别打扰乔伊·Q和 Centri-Flugel Force。
Hey, nobody touches Joey Q and the Centri-Flugel Force.
僵尸和植物,食尸鬼和绿色植物,
Zombies and plants, ghouls and greens,
我很高兴向你们介绍
it is my pleasure to introduce to you
藤狐,树叶夫人,你们唯一的女王,
the Vine Vixen, the Lady of Leaves, your one and only queen,
帕梅拉·艾薇博士。
Dr. Pamela Ivy.
你好哥谭。谢谢你们。谢谢你们。
Hello, Gotham. Thank you. Thank you.
是的。我今晚的样子很性感。
Yes. Looking sexy tonight.
看,太久以来,人们为了自己的方便而杀死我们。
Look, for too long, humans have killed us for their convenience.
砍倒我们来建造他们的房♥子
Cutting us down to build their homes
或者为了满足他对肉的不健康渴望
or so they can feed their unhealthy lust for meat
或者对自己家中的园艺表现出短暂的兴趣,
or taking a passing interest in greening up their homes,
只是为了失去兴趣,就让我们死去
only to lose that interest, letting us die
在角落里不被爱。
unloved in a corner.
他们朝我们吐口水和撒尿。
They spit on us and piss on us.
是我们吐回去的时候了。
It's time for us to spit back.
因为今天,我们向全世界宣布
For today, we announce to the world
哥谭市将变绿。
that Gotham City is going green.
去安全的地方,蝙蝠。
Get somewhere safe, Bats.
你到底在做什么,艾芙?
Oh. What the hell are you doing, Ive?
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
这是艾薇。
It's Ivy.
噢,糟了。
Oh, shit.
- 我们必须除掉她。- 以任何必要手段。
- We have to take her out.
- By any means necessary.
不杀人什么的出什么事了?
What happened to no killing things?
有时我们被迫破例。
Sometimes we're forced to make exceptions.
好吧,让我们干吧。
All right, let's do this.
等等,等等。请让我和艾薇谈谈。
Wait, wait. Please, just let me talk to Ivy.
哈莉,我知道你爱她,但我想我们已经谈完了。
Harley, I know you love her, but I think we're past talking.
她会听我的。
She will listen to me.
我相信这点。请给我10分钟
I know it. Please give me 10 minutes
然后这一切都会弄清楚的。
and this will all be figured out.
好吧,但是快点,该死的。
Fine, but hurry the hell up.
嘿,她没事。她和我在一起。
Hey, hey, she's good. She's with me.
该死的艾芙,你看起来性感得要命!
Holy shit, Ive, you look hot as hell!
而且我对高跟鞋的看法大错特错。
And I was so wrong about the kitten heel.
对吧?我就知道。我就像,“什么?”
Right? I know. I was like, "What?"
这也让我感到意外。
It took me by surprise, too.
那么,哎,你好吗?
So, um, how you doing?
说实话。惊人。
Honestly. Amazing.
我从来没有自我感觉比现在
I just have never felt better about myself
更好过。我是说,哈莉,比我们现在。
than I do right now. I mean, Harley, we're doing it.
啊-哈。我们确切说在做什么?
Uh-huh. And what exactly is "it"?
我们的计划。
Our plan.
看。我们正在把哥谭变成伊甸园。
Look. We're turning Gotham into Eden.
嗯。我不知道这是不是,
Mmm. I don't know if this was,
可能,完全符合计划。
like, totally what the plan was.
不,我的意思是,但这并不完全是我们所谈论过的。
No, I mean, it's not exactly what we talked about.
布鲁斯把它搞砸了。
Bruce fucked that up.
但后来我意识到我可以挽救它,
But then I realized I can salvage it,
修正方向从而仍能基本上
call an audible and still basically
得到我们想要的最终结果。
get the end result that we wanted.
听着,以前的我就放弃了,
Look, the old me would have given up,
但是,小哈,是你,你帮我唤醒了真正的我。
but, Harls, you, you helped me awaken the real me.
我是说,你不明白吗?
I mean, don't you see?
你,不管怎样,都相信我
You, no matter what, believed in me
而终于向我展示了如何相信自己。
and finally showed me how to believe in myself.
在各个层面上,你都是发生在我身上的最好的事情。
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me on every level.
我真的很爱你。
I love you so much.
事成之后,一切都会完美的。
And after this, everything will be perfect.
艾薇,我...
Ivy, I'm...
我很高兴你找到了信心
I am so happy you found that confidence
我一直都知道它在你内心里
I always knew was inside of you
这让我比什么都开心。
and it makes me happier than anything.
但这个,这是错误的。
But this, this is wrong.
这不是我们所说的。
It is not what we talked about.
等等,什么?你是什么意思?
Wait, what? What do you mean?
这是伊甸园。这是我们的计划。
Like, this is Eden. This is our plan.
- 我们的梦想。- 无辜的人正在死去。
- Our dream.
- Innocent people are dying.
这不是计划的一部分。
That was not part of the plan.
然后,哈莉,计划会变。
Well, Harley, plans change.
你知道,好像,这就是我正做的。
You know, like, that's what I'm doing.
这就是我要的。
This is what I want.
很抱歉你不能参与,
I'm sorry that you can't get on board,
但我要坚持到最后。
but I'm following through.
我一直以为你想让我这样做。
Something I always thought that you wanted me to do.
天哪!为什么?
Dear God! Why?
我以为我已经克服了这个。
I thought I was over this.
冷静。
Calm down.
打电♥话♥给雪莉丝。
Call Cherise.
她说过在任何治疗紧急情况下就这样做。
She said to do this for any therapy emergency.
雪莉丝,我知道你说过不要在课外联♥系♥你。
Cherise, I know you said not to approach you outside of sessions.
但我有治疗紧急情况。
But I am having a therapy emergency.
艾薇,我爱你,也许这就是你的伊甸园
Ivy, I love you and this might be your Eden,
但不是我的。
but it's not mine.
哈莉,你为我牺牲了自己吗?
Harley, you sacrificed yourself for me?
我终于可以原谅你,继续我的生活。
I can finally forgive you and move on.
忘记愚蠢的意大利面炊具。
Forget the stupid pasta maker.
哈莉!
Harley!
只是赛琳娜离开了我
It's just Selina breaking it off
还有那部关于我父亲的电影。
and that movie about my dad.
通常我非常擅长压抑自己的情绪,
I'm usually so good at pushing my emotions down,
但这一次,我感到一种痛苦的空虚。
but this left me with an excruciating emptiness.
哦,听上去这几周很不好过。
Oh. It sounds like a tough couple of weeks.
当然是的。
Sure has been.
我真的很想我的父母,以为把他们带回来
I just missed my parents so much and thought bringing them back
会给我所需的完满。
would give me the closure I needed.
我没想到这会导致一场僵尸启示录。
I didn't think it would lead to a zombie apocalypse.
那是无心之过。
It's an honest mistake.
而且我真希望这不是真的,
But as much as I wish it wasn't true,
我的父母已经死了。
my parents are dead.
我无法改变它。
I can't change that.
但我可以修复它。
But I can fix this.
等等。你没必要那么做。
Wait. You don't have to.
不,我必须。
No, I do.
我把这一切带给了这座城市。
I brought all this upon the city.
这是我必须背负的十字架。
It's my cross to bear.
很讽刺,不是吗?
Ironic, isn't it?
我用过去的30年
I spent the last 30 years
来哀悼父母的逝去,
mourning the loss of my parents,
并我将花费接下来的30年
and I'll spend the next 30
哀悼他们在我手中的第二次死亡。
grieving their second death at my hands.
你确定?因为我可以为你做。
Are you sure? Because I'll do it for you.
真的吗?
Seriously?
你知道,我真的很感激。
You know, I'd really appreciate that.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表