剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
我懂了。
Oh, I see.
就是说你和你气味浓烈的菜
So you and your strong smelling dish
试图贿赂我。是这样吗?
are trying to bribe me. Is that it?
那是你想要做的吗?贿赂我?
Is that what you're trying to do? Bribe me?
强烈的气味?
Strong smelling?
不。
No.
只不过这个课程只有
It's just that there are only 24 spots
24个名额供哥谭所有学区,
in the program for all of Gotham's school district,
而我知道你在委员会里有朋友。
and I know you have friends on the committee.
嗯。哦好的。
Mmm. Oh, okay.
那么,你是在威胁我。
So, you're threatening me, then.
你过去不都是把东西炸上天的吗?
Didn't you use to blow things up?
哦,不……
Oh, no...
那是一年多以前的事了?
That was over a year ago?
那是以前的我。
That's the old me.
我在此唯一要炸毁的东西
The only thing I'm blowing up here
是你的腰围,用我的美味佳肴。
is your waistline with my yummy dish.
啊……我觉得这很可爱
Aw... I think it's so cute
你在这里试图为你的孩子做事。
that you're out here trying to do stuff for your kids.
这挺讨人喜欢。
It's a adorable.
我真希望我能帮得上你,但它可不是我能掌握的,
I so wish I could help you, but it's just out of my hands,
而且我猜这也不是你能掌握的。
and I guess it's out of your hands, too.
那你会说谁能掌握它?
Whose hands would you say it's in?
好吧,城市制定预算,
Well, the city sets the budget,
所以我会和他们,或者市长,一起讨论。
so I'd take it up with them or the mayor.
哦,但不行,我猜他刚刚死了。
Oh, but no, I guess he just died.
哦,呜-呼。
Oh, boo-hoo.
好吧,我猜你只能进城
Well, I guess you're just gonna have to go down
到市政厅提出投诉。
to City Hall and file a complaint.
哦,我会提出他妈的投诉。
Oh, I'll file a fucking complaint.
哦,我的上帝,这里面有骨头。
Oh, my God, there were bones in this.
哇!我们做到了!
Whoo! We did it!
爸爸!恭喜你成为不在今晚死掉
Dad! Congrats on being the only candidate
的唯一候选人。但是你不觉得
to not die tonight. But don't you think
现在庆祝有点为时过早?
it's a little premature to be celebrating?
芭芭拉,对手已经死了。
Barbara, the opposition is dead.
默认获胜是更大的胜利
Winning by default is a bigger victory
我做梦都不到。
than I could have dreamed of.
[嘘声]!
Boo!
爸爸,你还是没想明白
Dad, you still haven't even figured out
你对哥谭的计划。
your plan for Gotham.
戈迪,还记得你的收声训练吗?
Gordy, remember your trail off training?
我很高兴你这么问。
I'm glad you asked that.
- 我猜是…… - 爸爸。
- I guess the...
- Dad.
我知道你爱哥谭,
I know you love Gotham,
而且有很多对你来说重要的事。
and there are tons of things that are important to you.
所以就制定个计划。
So just make that the plan.
你实际上相信什么,爸爸?
What do you even believe in, Dad?
正如里根曾经说过的,
As Reagan once said,
呃……
uh...
老小丑回来了。
The old Joker is back.
用两个摄像头拍他。
Get two cameras on him.
直升机摄像在哪?
Where's the chopper cam?
注意,哥谭市。
Attention, Gotham City.
我受够了你们的狗屎。
I've had it with your shit.
我试过做个恶棍但行不通。
I tried being a villain that didn't work.
我试过做一个好继父。
I tried being a good stepdad.
也行不通。
that didn't work.
我尝试过冥想然后... 实际上,
I tried meditation and then-- Actually,
那几乎奏效了
that almost worked
直到我使用的应用开始充值。
until the app I was using started charging.
然而,这座城市仍然是一个可恨的混♥蛋♥。
Yet the city remains a hateful asshole.
这就是为什么事情立即就要改变!
That's why things are going to change right now!
他在瞄准我!
He's pointing it at me!
我参选市长!
I'm running for mayor!
不到24小时前,
Less than 24 hours ago,
小丑宣布竞选市长。
Joker announced he was running for mayor.
今天,我们跟着小丑
Today, we are following Joker
和他的手下去哥谭银行。
and his goons to the Gotham Bank.
为了什么?我们不确定。
For what? We're not sure.
我是三重电视台的斯瓦夫。
I'm Suave with Thrice TV.
你能告诉我们你今天在这里做什么吗?
Can you tell us what you're doing here today?
一些市长候选人收受巨额贿赂。
Some mayoral candidates take bribes from big money.
我跳过贿赂部分,只搞钱,
I'm skipping the bribe part, and just taking the money,
并返还给市民。
and giving it back to the citizens.
这是你们那份钱!
Here's your money shot!
噢,哇,哈!
Oh, wow. Ha!
嘿,你希望作为哥谭市长做成什么?
Hey, what do you hope to accomplish as mayor of Gotham?
那么,首先,
Well, to start,
教育改革。
education reform.
每个孩子都应该有选择权
Every child should have the choice
参加双沉浸式课程并使用双语。
to be in a dual immersion class and be bilingual.
我还想要免费的全民医疗保健。
I also want free universal health care.
你认为阿卡姆还会有一个三年的等候名单吗
Do you think Arkham would have a three-year wait list
如果每个人都能获得免费的心理健康服务?
if everyone had access to free mental health services?
百分之一最富有的人将为所有这些付账。
And the rich one-percenters are gonna pay for it all.
巨变即将发生。
Big changes are gonna happen.
该死的,加里。
Damn it, Gary.
我说过我们不会做
I said we're not doing the stupid
狗咬狗的蠢事。
Reservoir Dogs thing.
你想让富人为这一切买♥♥单吗?
You want the rich to pay for all this?
你像个社♥会♥主♥义♥者吗?
Are you like a socialist?
我不像社♥会♥主♥义♥者。
I'm not like a socialist.
我是社♥会♥主♥义♥者。
I am a socialist.
团结起来,我们将修复这座城市。
And together, we're gonna fix this city.
对不起。我以为你已经准备好接下了。
I'm sorry. I thought you were ready for that.
我们对上了视线,
We locked eyes,
我——你正望着这里,什——
I-- You were looking right here. Wh--
这是我们的钱!我们的哥谭。
This is our money! Our Gotham.
这,这一定是某种陷阱。
This, this has to be some sort of trap.
这可是小丑,真没天理。
It's Joker, for crap's sake.
他是蝙蝠侠的死敌,我是蝙蝠侠最好的朋友。
He's Batman's arch-enemy, and I'm Batman's best friend.
唔。
Hmm.
我就是觉得应该这么说。
I just thought it should be said.
我简直不明白。人们为什么喜欢他?
I just don't get it. Why do people love him?
因为他有好的政策。
Because he has good policies.
吓我一跳,你需要开始戴个脚铃什么的
Jesus, you need to start wearing bangles or something
因为我不知你什么时候会在房♥间里。
'cause I never know when you're in a room.
小丑的宣传策略
Joker's preaching policies
比如免费医疗,免费学费。
like free health care, free tuition.
哦,上帝,我自己的女儿也是某种丑迷吗?
Oh, God, is my own daughter some kind of Jo-Bro?
他们更喜欢被称为“理智的小丑团”,
They prefer to be called "Sane Clown Posse,"
而且我不是丑迷。
and I'm not a Jo-Bro.
我们这场仗需要做的就是要比
What we need to do is fight dirtier than
我们以前打得都卑鄙。
we've ever fought before.
做一些真正邪恶的事情。
Do something truly diabolical.
不,我在画一条底线。
No, I'm drawing a line.
爸爸,我相信你。
Dad, I believe in you.
市长需要政策
A mayor needs policies
并且能够做出决定。
and to be able to make decisions.
那么,我希望你现在就做个决定。
Well, I want you to make a decision right now.
解雇双面人作为您的竞选经理。
Fire Two-Face as your campaign manager.
如果你不这样做,我无法支持你。
If you don't, I can't support you.
是他还是我。你必须做出选择。
It's him or me. You got to choose.
裙带关系。
Nepotism.
天啊!这个家庭中的女性和最后通牒是怎么回事?
Oh, man! What is it with women in this family and ultimatums?
爸爸,选吧!
Dad, choose!
乖乖,亲爱的。事情不是那么非黑即白。
Babs, sweetie. Things aren't so black and white.
存在灰色地带,我不是非得选择
There's shades of gray, I don't have to choose
双面人或者你,我可以选择两张脸,然后你。
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表