剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
该死的!哦,我的小指。
Damn it! Ow, my pinkie.
政♥治♥运动是用金钱赢得的。
Political campaigns are won with money.
呃,伟大的政策和希望呢?
Uh, what about great policy and hope?
是的。
Yeah.
不,我们需要钱,来自最卑劣、最富有的人
No, we need money, from the filthiest, richest
这个世界所能提供的狗屎块。
pieces of shit the world has to offer.
卡明·法尔科内,拉斯·古尔
Carmine Falcone, Ra's al Ghul,
或者如果我们真的很幸运,
or if we're really lucky,
亨利·基辛格!
Henry Kissinger!
那个怪物还没死?
That monster isn't dead yet?
上帝真的不存在。
God really doesn't exist.
爸爸,如果你拿了他们的钱,你会亏欠他们的。
Dad, if you take their money, you'll be beholden to them.
坚持你所相信的。
Run on what you believe in.
正义!荣誉!
Justice! Honor!
法治。
The rule of law.
你,吉姆·戈登,就够了。
You, Jim Gordon, are enough.
啊。你真的是我的北极星。
Aww. You really are my north star.
好的,那么这些有钱的混♥蛋♥在哪里?
Okay, so where are these rich assholes?
哈莉,你在做什么?
Harley, what are you doing?
哦,别介意我。我只是准备用用猫女
Oh, don't mind me. I'm just gonna use Catwoman's
华丽的日式厕所。
fancy Japanese toilet.
你读过吗?我还没翻过封面。
Have you read it? I haven't gotten past the cover.
是“智商八四”吗?
Is it "I Q Eight Four"?
Konnichiwa,哈莉·奎茵。
Konnichiwa, Harley Quinn.
- 等级。- 啊。
- Level.
- Ah.
我会为你做的。
I'll do that for you.
你准备好冲洗了吗?
Are you ready to flush?
- 我的天啊。- 胜利!S级。
- Oh, my God.
- Victory! S-level.
那简直是显灵。
That was spiritual.
每个人都得试试这个。
Everyone's gotta try this.
- 嘿,伙计们... - 哦,不。
- Hey, guys--
- Oh, no.
猫女的另一条短♥信♥,
Another text from Catwoman,
说不允许任何人使用她的专用厕所。再不!
says no one is allowed to use her special toilet. Ever!
等等,她怎么知道的?
Wait, how did she even know?
嗯,所以她有,像,
Uh, so she has, like,
监控摄像头之类的,无处不在。
surveillance cameras like, everywhere.
我很沮丧。
I'm so bummed.
我只想让你们所有人获准
I want nothing more than for all of you
to just go to the bathroom right near me.
去我附近的洗手间。
啊,愚蠢的猫女!
Ahh, stupid Catwoman!
一个花哨的日式厕所有什么意义
What is the point of a fancy Japanese toilet
如果你不炫耀?呃。
if you don't show it off? Argh.
哦,那是一些软弱的狗屎。
Oh, that's some weak ass shit.
那个猫科怪胎。
That feline freak.
看着我的一举一动。
Watching my every move.
您的免费视频节目现在结束!
Your free cam show ends right now!
啊!
Argh!
我做的!唔!
I did it! Whoo!
你骗了一个电源插座?
You diddled an electrical socket?
什么?不!我完成了原液。
What? No! I finished the serum.
- 嘿呀!- 好的。
- Huzzah!
- All right.
- 感觉不错。- 赞!
- Feels good.
- Kudos!
- 授粉!- 感觉不错。
- Pollination!
- Feels good.
哦,我为你感到骄傲,我性感的小科学家。
Oh, I'm so proud of you, my sexy little scientist.
但说真的,头发是怎么回事?
But seriously, what is with the hair?
结果我让原液不那么爆♥炸♥性了,
Turns out I made the serum less explodie,
但不是不爆♥炸♥。
but not not explodie.
所以,弗兰克目前处于神游状态,
So, Frank's currently in a fugue state,
产生足够的花粉覆盖整个哥谭。
producing enough pollen to cover all of Gotham.
既然在他准备好之前我们还有几个小时,
And since we have a couple of hours before he's ready,
我以为我们会去吃个庆祝晚宴
I thought that we would go for a celebratory dinner
在妈妈通心粉店!
at Mama Macaroni's!
- 哇哦!- 妈妈的通心粉?
- Whoo-hoo!
- Mama Macaroni's?
妈妈的通心粉!
Mama Macaroni's!
♪ 进入我的嘴 ♪ -♪ 她的嘴 ♪
- ♪ Coming into my mouth ♪
- ♪ Her mouth ♪
♪ 妈妈通心粉店 ♪
♪ Mama Macaroni's ♪
- ♪ 进城 ♪ - ♪ 太好了。♪
-♪ Get in the town ♪
- ♪ So good. ♪
- 好的。- 是的。
- Okay.
- Ah, yes.
明天我们将改造整个哥谭,
Tomorrow we terraform all of Gotham,
除了妈妈通心粉。
except for Mama Macaroni's.
- 是的。- 嗯哼。
- Ah, yes.
- Mm-hmm.
我要给弗兰克带来他的大蒜结。
I'm gonna bring Frank his garlic knots.
弗兰克?
Frank?
弗兰克!
Frank!
唔。
Hmm.
塞!醒醒,塞!
Sy! Wake up, Sy!
你看到什么了吗?
Did you see anything?
我已接入万维网。
I'm plugged in to the World Wide Web.
什么我没见过。最大的启示。
What haven't I seen. Biggest revelation.
很多继母都在哄他们的继子。
A lot of stepmothers are shtupping their stepson.
不,你这个好色的烟雾报♥警♥器。
No, you horny smoke alarm.
有人偷走了弗兰克。你看到什么了吗?
Someone stole Frank. Did you see anything?
我没有,但我会检查安全摄像头。
I did not but I will check the security cameras.
我不应该离开。
I never should have left.
我永远不该他妈的离开。
I never should've fricking left.
哦,艾芙,
Oh, Ive,
我们会找到干这事的混♥蛋♥,好吗?
we are going to find the asshole who did this, okay?
我保证。
I promise.
有没有哪个反派
Is there a villain
谁看起来像静态屏幕?
who looks like a static screen?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
该死。那么,摄像机坏了。
Damn. Well, then the cameras are broken.
什么?
What?
所以,不管闯进来的是谁
So, whoever broke in knew
准确知道所有摄像机的位置。
exactly where all the cameras were.
哇,那是一些狡猾的狗屎。
Wow, that is some devious shit.
我认为我们正在与一个天才打交道。
I think we're dealing with a genius.
他们在闯入时可能很聪明,
They may be smart when breaking in,
但是在安全紧固方面它们并不聪明
but they're not smart when it comes to securely fastening
他们衣橱里的节日胸针。
festive brooches to their wardrobe.
等一下。我以前见过这个。
Wait a second. I've seen this before.
我知道谁能帮助我们。
And I know who can help us.
你是怎么想出答案的?
How'd you come up with the answer?
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许是因为我儿子能数到他妈的七!
Maybe because my son can count to fricking seven!
我讨厌这个公共核心!
I hate this common core!
不,你继续,小鬼。
No, you keep going, sport.
爸爸需要和他的客人谈谈,
Papa needs to talk with his guests,
谁决定在家庭作业时间来。
who decided to drop in during homework time.
有人闯入我们家偷走了弗兰克
Someone broke into our place and stole Frank,
但留下了这个。
but left this behind.
它和你的胸针是一样的。
And it is the same brooch you had.
呃,猫头鹰法庭?
Ugh, The Court of Owls?
那是什么?像是某个观鸟俱乐部吗?
What is that? Is that like a bird watching club?
哈!他们倒想!
Ha! They wish!
它曾经是这座城市最独特的秘密社团。
It used to be the city's most exclusive secret society.
资助了一些极其邪恶的计划。
Bankrolled some intensely evil schemes.
现在,这只是一群直男白皮老家伙
Now, it's just a bunch of old straight white dudes
互相自♥慰♥。
jerking each other off.
耳机,本尼!
Headphones, Benny!
我们在哪里可以找到它们?
Where can we find them?
假设他们没有改变他们的日程安排,
Assuming they haven't changed their schedule,
他们今晚将举♥行♥每周例会。
they'll be having their weekly meeting tonight.
周三晚上?你总是告诉我
Wednesday nights? You always told me
你在打垒球。
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表