剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
哦,喔。小丑和犯罪的斗士。
Oh. Wow. Jokes and crime fighting.
多好的人啊!
What a guy!
哦,去他妈的。我刚才在他的头脑里。
Oh. For fuck's sake. I was just in his head.
他直接告诉了我。
He literally told me.
所以你们可以要么继续这个废话
So you can either keep this shit up
要么我们就去拯救哥谭。
or we can go and save Gotham.
好,这里请。
Fine, this way.
记住,哈莉,你在蝙蝠翼里,
Remember, Harley, you're in the Batwing,
这意味着你正代表——
which means you're representing--
这可真带劲。
This is awesome.
现在让我们去阻止这些不死的混球。
Now let's go stop these undead dickheads.
我们会成功的,艾芙。
We got this, Ive.
好的。你会没事的。
All right. You got this.
你知道,我也对爵士狂欢着迷。
You know, I'm psyched for Jazzapajizza too.
如果这些僵尸
If these zombies
阻止我观看一位爵士传奇
stop me from seeing a jazz legend
吹他的短号♥,我会气疯的。
go off on his flugelhorn, I'll lose my shit.
你最好快点,艾薇。
You better hurry your ass up, Ivy.
帕梅拉,等等。
Pamela, wait.
亚历克,我有事要忙。
Alec, I'm kind of in the middle of something.
因此,如果您需要交谈,也许诺拉有空。
So if you need to talk, maybe Nora is available.
我就是来找你的。
I'm here for you.
你知道吗?我很感谢您的支持。谢谢你。
You know what? I appreciate the support on that. Thank you.
我能感觉到你内心的冲突。
I can feel your conflict inside.
对不起,你在说什么?
I'm sorry. What are you talking about?
关于你的真实自我的冲突。善与恶。
The conflict of who the real you is. Good versus evil.
你是谁?
Which are you?
绿洲可以给你无边的力量。
The green can give you immense power.
这力量能令你轻松地帮助
Power that would make it easy for you to help
或伤害这个世界。
or hurt this world,
执行任何你能想象到的计划。
to complete any plan you can imagine.
我恳请你用它做好事。
I implore you to use it for good.
甚至被一个自私的亿万富翁破坏的计划?
Even a plan that was ruined by a selfish billionaire?
嗯,是的。
Um, yeah.
哦,伙计,我搞砸了这场谈话。
Oh, boy, I biffed that speech.
我想现在是搞定你的狗屎的最佳时机了。
I think now would be a great time to figure your shit out.
我们正在观看短号♥天才!
We are seeing that flugelhorn phenom!
还好。没有那么多丧尸。
Okay. That's not that many zombies.
哦,该死。
Oh, shit.
嘿,哈莉,等一下。
Hey, Harley, wait a second.
你在蝙蝠翼里面?
Are you in the Batwing?
是的。说来话长。
Yeah. Long story.
你正在什么古怪仪式期间吗?
Are you in the middle of some ceremonial crap or something?
是的。说来话长。情况怎样?
Yeah. Long story. What's up?
哥谭市挤满了僵尸。
Gotham's swarming with zombies.
艾薇在韦恩庄园,被困在绿洲中。
Ivy's in Wayne Manor, stuck in the green,
我需要你确保她没事。
I need you to make sure she's okay.
包在我身上。
Oh, you can count on me.
太好了,现在让我们看看这个坏男孩能做什么。
All right, let's see what this bad boy can do.
嘿,火箭或机关枪在该死的哪里?
Hey, where the hell are the missiles or machine guns on this?
- 没有安装。- 为什么?
- There are none.
- And why is that?
我们做了决定,作为一家人,我们不相信杀戮。
We decided, as a family, we don't believe in killing.
什么?任何人?
What, anyone?
如果是格温妮丝·帕特洛,而且她,比如,要吃个婴儿呢?
What if it's Gwyneth Paltrow and she's, like, eating a baby?
你知道,或者比如更大的混♥蛋♥。
You know, or like a massive asshole.
就算更大的……屁蛋也不。
Not even massive... butt holes.
说“屁蛋”更糟多了。
Saying butt hole's so much worse.
那描绘了一幅不雅的图画。
It paints a gross picture.
哇!艾薇,你是个戏剧性的混♥蛋♥!
Whoa! Ivy, you dramatic motherfucker!
那里到底发生了什么?
What the hell happened in there?
我找到了这种能量,这种力量并进入了它。
I found this energy, this power and I entered it.
我成为它的一部分,它也成为我的一部分
I became a part of it and it became a part of me,
这感觉很神奇,
and it felt amazing,
就像在用蘑菇做按♥摩♥一样,
like getting a massage on mushrooms,
而且我也意识到我可以脱掉高跟鞋。
and also I realized I can pull off a kitten heel.
好的。好的,但是所有这些僵尸怎么了?
Okay. Okay, but what's with all the zombies?
我可以控制他们。
I can control them.
让他们跳同学会上碧昂丝的热舞。
Make them do Beyonce's sick dance from homecoming.
我想看看这些傻瓜用哑剧表演各种喇叭。
I want to see these fools pantomime all the horns.
我觉得这要求有点过分了。
I think that's maybe like too much to ask.
但是这个如何?
But how about this?
该死的上帝,你需要离开这里。
God damn, you need to get out.
好的。让我们阻止剩下的。
All right. Let's stop the rest.
不。这仍然是我的计划。
No. This is still my plan.
跟我设想的不太一样,
It's not exactly how I saw it going,
不过他们在外面用自己的呕吐物造了个伊甸园。
but they're out creating Eden with their vomit.
我可以完全按照我预想的方式改造这座城市。
I can remake the city exactly as I envisioned it.
那可不是你告诉哈莉的。
That's not what you told Harley.
也许先和她谈谈。
Maybe check with her first.
噢,她会理解的。她和我一样想要它。
Oh, she's gonna understand. She wants this as much as I do.
现在,让我们去改造这个破烂。
Now, let's go terraform this motherfucker.
不。停下,僵尸。别挠痒痒了。
No. Stop it, zombies. Stop tickling.
走开!噢,这也太多了。
Get away from me! Oh, that was too much.
艾薇?艾薇!
Ivy? Ivy!
我告诉你们在楼下等着了。
I told you guys to wait downstairs.
我只是吃点小食。
I'm just grabbing a snack.
你在我家做什么?
What are you doing in my house?
停下,小心点。
Wait, watch out.
你身后有两个僵尸。
There are two zombies right behind you.
那是我的父母。
Those are my parents.
好的,他们是僵尸,但他们不会再当多久了。
Well, they're zombies, but they won't be much longer.
我知道它看起来像什么,但我没疯。
I know how this looks, but I'm not crazy.
我只想让我的僵尸父母起死回生。
I just want to bring my zombie parents back to life.
你在我家做什么?
And what are you doing in my house?
我是来帮忙的。
I was in here to help.
你知道那里发生了什么吗?
Do you know what's going on out there?
- 爵士狂欢。- 僵尸启示录。
- Jazzapajizza.
- Zombie apocalypse.
等等。还有更多不死者,不光是我的父母?
Wait. There are more undead than just my parents?
噢,是的。你看,我不是来评判的。
Oh, yeah. Look, I'm not judging.
我们都以不同的方式处理悲伤。
We all handle grief differently.
我是说,我离开了这一整年
I mean, I've been off this whole year
自从我父亲去世后,我们甚至并不那么亲近。
since my dad died, and we weren't even that close.
我无法集中注意力。
I can't concentrate.
我几乎不写日记
I've barely been journaling
我还杀了我的另一个兄弟。
and I killed another one of my brothers.
总之,瞧,处理这些事需要时间。
Anyway, look, it takes time to process these things.
然而,你的父母是最近去世的吗?
Although, didn't your parents die like a while ago?
30年算是最近吗?
Is 30 years a while?
是的。现在我在评判了。
Okay. Now I am judging.
感觉你现在应该离这个远得多了。
It feels like you should be much further along than this.
我是说,你沉迷于过去
I mean, you're obsessed about the past
而错过了现下
and missing out on the present
另外还开启了僵尸启示录。
and also starting a zombie apocalypse.
情况那么糟吗?
Is it that bad?
天哪,这是世界末日。
Oh, my God, it's the end of the world.
哥谭正在沦陷。我们都会死。
Gotham's falling. We're all gonna die.
把你的笔给我。我想割断自己的喉咙。
Give me your pen. I wanna slit my throat.
我做了什么?
What have I done?
看起来你♥爸♥爸刚刚吃了你的猫。
I think your dad just ate your cat.
而且那只猫看起来很贵。
And that cat looked expensive.
嘿,看看我这边
Hey, look at me out here
和你们两个像一个大书呆子一样拯救世界。
with you two just saving the world like a big old nerd.
一旦艾薇控制住了那些僵尸,
As soon as Ivy has control of those zombies
我们会让哥谭比任何时候都更干净。喔!
we'll have Gotham cleaner than ever. Whoo!
那么我们需要多少这东西呢?
So how many of these do we need?
全部。
All of them.
有没有搞错?
What the hell?
哈莉,发生了什么事?
Harley, what's going on?
他们似乎找到了目标。
It's like they found a purpose.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表