剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
you were playing softball.
我撒谎了。
I was lying.
什么成年人在垒球队打球?
What grown man plays on a softball team?
那么,我们如何参加这次会议呢?
So, how do we get into this meeting?
你只需要一个面具和密♥码♥。
You just need a mask and the password.
你很幸运,我两个都有。
Lucky for you, I have both.
唔。
Hmm.
找到了。唔。
Here we are. Hmm.
免得我还得跑去Goodwill。
Saves me a trip to Goodwill.
密♥码♥是什么?
And what's the password?
密♥码♥是...
The password is...
“呼咕呼咕。”(猫头鹰叫)
"Hoot hoot."
认真的?这就像使用您的姓名作为密♥码♥一样。
Seriously? That's like using your name as the password.
哈莉,你确实使用你的名字作为每个密♥码♥。
Harley, you literally use your name for every password.
你完成了吗?
Are you finished?
好吧,让我们来看看。
Well, let's take a look.
画一张图来解释你的答案。
Draw a picture to explain your answer.
谁在乎?
Who gives a shit?
哈!
Ha!
哦,对不起,伙计,我必须发泄出来。
Oh, sorry, bud, I had to get that out.
我会补偿你的。
I'll make it up to you.
你说我们喝点奶茶怎么样?
What do you say we get some boba?
你真的认为这些病态的混♥蛋♥之一掳走了弗兰克?
You really think one of these sick assholes has Frank?
是的。玩得酷一点,好吗?
Yes. Just play it cool, okay?
呼咕呼咕
Hoot Hoot.
睁大眼睛注意任何可疑的东西。
Eyes open for anything suspicious.
好吧,一切都已经很可疑了。
Okay, everything's already suspicious.
现在是牺牲的时候了,但是,
It is time for the sacrifice, but,
在我们开始之前,先来个快速的声明。
before we get to that, just a quick announcement.
由于我们的新成员的一些投诉
Due to a number of complaints from our newer members
关于我们已经进行了
about the inhumane sacrifices
100多年的非人道的牺牲,
we have been performing for over 100 years,
今晚将用一只山羊彩罐扮演一只真正的山羊。
a goat pinata will play the role of an actual goat tonight.
- 我知道我知道。- 最喜欢的部分...
- I know, I know.
- Favorite part...
我无能为力。好的,我们开始吧。
There was nothing I could do. Okay, here we go.
现在神灵的杀戮欲望得到了满足,
Now that the God's bloodlust has been satiated,
我们马上进入鸡尾酒时间。
we're gonna jump right into cocktail hour.
好吧,让我们分开搜索人群。
Okay, so let's just split up and search the crowd.
偷走弗兰克的人必定被他的花粉覆盖。
Whoever stole Frank has to be covered in his pollen.
所以让我们看看它是否在这些怪物之中。
So let's see if it's one of these creeps.
你下命令的时候都很火♥辣♥。嗯。
You're still hot when you give orders. Mmm.
好吧,就这样进去把那些有钱的坏蛋吸引住。
All right, just go in there and charm the hell out of those rich dicks.
希望你告诉过我关于这些面具的事情。
Wish you told me about the mask thing.
就能一早戴上我的棒球运动护目镜。
Would've worn my sports goggles from by b-ball days at the rec center.
忘掉你该死的眼镜吧。
Forget about your God damn glasses.
专注于手头的任务!
Focus on the mission at hand!
拿到那笔钱。
Get that money.
知道了。只是会很高兴能摆脱...
Got it. Just gonna glad-hand the hell out of...
该死,狗♥娘♥养♥……枪。
God dam, son of a-- Gun.
嘿,看着点。
Hey, watch it.
嘿,猫头鹰先生。我是吉姆·戈登。
Hey, Mr. Owl Man. Jim Gordon here.
我正在竞选哥谭市市长。
I'm running for Mayor of Gotham.
我们不应该使用姓名。
We're not supposed to use names.
哦!对对对。
Oh! Right, right, right.
呃,你已经知道我是谁了。所以,就像我说的,
Eh, you already know who I am. So, like I said,
吉姆·戈登,竞选市长。
Jim Gordon, running for Mayor.
犯罪猖獗,现任市长对此毫不在意!
Crime's rampant and the current mayor isn't doing a dosh garn thing about it!
- 他不是处于昏迷状态吗?- 呃,无关紧要。
- Isn't he in a coma?
- Eh, irrelevant.
这该死的面具!它……不合适。
This damn mask! It does... It doesn't fit.
我觉得我的头太小了?太……太大了?
I think my head's too small? Too... too big?
等等,一个烂笨鹰,我认识那个下巴线。
Wait a rotten ham-hawk, I know that jaw-line.
那僵硬的上唇,宽阔的肩膀看着好像
That stiff upper lip, those broad shoulders that look like
它们承受着世界的重量。
they're holding the weight of the world.
布鲁斯·韦恩。天哪,看到一张熟悉的脸真好
Bruce Wayne. God, it's good to see a familiar face
- 专员。- 天哪,这肩膀真的好结实。
- Commissioner.
- My God, those shoulders really are so solid.
我想我不应该太惊讶在这个做作的聚会看到你。
Guess I shouldn't be too surprised to see you at this chichi shindig.
我喜欢关注哥谭的精英。
I like to keep my eye on Gotham's elite.
说到哥谭,我要改变城市,我真的可以用一些
Speaking of Gotham, I'm gonna change the city and I could really use some of that sweet,
你口袋里甜美的现金。
sweet cash that you got in your pocket.
另外,不是吹牛,但我的好朋友蝙蝠侠已经支持我了。
Also, not to brag, but my good friend Batman has endorsed me.
- 不,他没有。- 嗯,他还没有宣布,
- No, he hasn't.
- Well, he hasn't announced it yet,
但它会的。别担心。
but it's coming. Don't you worry.
等摘掉这个面具了,然后我会和你一起回去。
Gonna figure this mask out then I'll circle back with you.
嘿,只是出于好奇,大约两个小时前你在做什么?
Hey, just out of curiosity, what were you doing about two hours ago?
教我的幼儿园课。
Teaching my kindergarten class.
哦,哇,这真是令人沮丧。
Oh, wow, that's really upsetting.
嘿,我知道是你,贝恩。
Hey, I know it was you, Bane.
你说的这个贝恩是谁?
Who is this Bane you speak of?
从来没有听说过他。不过,他听起来确实是个很酷的家伙。
Never heard of him. Though, he does sound like a pretty cool dude.
哦,别放屁了。从下午 5:00 到现在,你在做什么?
Oh, cut the shit. What were you doing from 5:00 p.m. until now?
嗯,周三下午 5:00 是我的站立治疗课程。
Well, 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday is my standing therapy session.
这是一个艰难的过程。陷入了一些信任问题。
It was a tough one. Got into some trust issues.
我想你知道为什么。
I think you know why.
你不会把我的意大利面机还给我的。
You won't give me back my pasta maker.
终极背叛!
The ultimate betrayal!
我的治疗师认为我们都会受益
My therapist thinks we would all benefit
从小组会议——哦,好的。
from a group session-- Oh, okay.
所以你可以使用任何你想要的厕所,但我不能使用你的?
So you can use any toilet you want, but I can't use yours?
也很高兴见到你。
Good to see you, too.
但我一点也不知道你在说什么。
But I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.
我知道你给艾薇发短♥信♥告诉她我在你的公♥寓♥里什么都不让做
I know all about you texting Ivy telling her I can't do anything in your apartment
包括使用你精美的日式厕所。
including use your fancy Japanese toilet.
偷一个科曼清洁6000还有什么意义
What would be the point of stealing a Komon Clean 6000
如果我不想炫耀它?
if I didn't want to show it off?
什……我就是这么说的!
Wh-- That's what I said!
嗯,看来您的问题可能与艾薇有关,而不是我。
Hmm, seems like your problem might be with Ivy, not me.
我……艾薇骗了我?
I... Ivy lied to me?
- 国王?- 何不说谢你。
King? - Why thank you.
找到了我们小偷的线索。
Got a clue on our thief.
好吧,因为我们还连狗屎都没找到。
Okay, 'cause we have not found shit.
不是每个摄像机都坏了。
Not every camera was broken.
我们花哨、性感的厕所里面有一个
Our fancy, sexy toilet has one inside
并拍下了入侵者的屁♥股♥照片。
and snapped a butt pic of the intruder.
等等,有人闯入,偷走了弗兰克,还拉了屎?
Hang on, so someone broke in, stole Frank, and took a shit?
我无法确认它是按那个顺序进行的。
I cannot confirm it was in that order.
无论如何,我进行了放大再放大并增强了屁♥股♥照片。
Anyway, I did a zoom zoom and enhanced the tuchus photo.
马上发过来。
Sending it now.
那是痣吗?
Is that a mole?
答对了!
Bingo!
这就是你能找到的全部?
And this is all you could find?
相当不错,考虑到哈莉把其他摄像机猛砸了一通。
Pretty good, considering Harley bashed in the rest of the cameras.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
相当不错,考虑到哈莉把其他摄像机猛砸了一通!
Pretty good, considering Harley bashed in the rest of the cameras!
嘻,看到了吗?我是一个难题解决者。
Huh, see this? I'm a problem solver.
我会把这种技巧一直带到市政厅。
And I'll bring this kind of ingenuity all the way to City Hall.
吉姆,如果我给你钱,你会让我单独待着吗?
Jim, if I give you money, will you leave me alone?
- 完全正确。- 让我拿我的支票簿。
- You betcha.
- Let me get my checkbook.
所以塞刚刚告诉我一些非常有趣的事情。
So Sy just told me something really interesting.
- 哦真的吗?- 是的。
- Oh, really?
- Yeah.
你打击的动作填满了所有的摄像机。
That you went full-blown smashey fit on all of the cameras.
好吧,猫女告诉了我关于你们的真♥相♥。
Well, Catwoman told me the truth about you guys.
呃……太乱了。
Uh... So messed up.
我们可以在派对开始之前离开这里吗?
Can we please get out of here before the party gets started?
哦,我会说派对已经开始了。
Oh, I'd say the party has already started.
好的。拿我们的外套。
Fine. Get our coats.
我想在他们的情感不和谐中享受片刻。
I want to luxuriate in their emotional discord for a second.
你为什么要在这件事上对我撒谎?
Why would you lie to me about that?
我……我没有撒谎,我只是什么都没说。
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表