剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Two-Face or you, I can choose Two-Face, then you.
我离胜利如此之近!
I'm so close to winning!
我以前从来没有这么说过。
I've never said that before.
目的将证明手段是正当的,
The ends will justify the means,
- 我发誓。- 这很疯狂。
- I swear.
- It's crazy.
她如此安静,你甚至听不到她走路的声音。
She's so quiet, you can't even hear her walk.
好的,当我们和小丑的人♥质♥交谈时,
Okay, when we talked to Joker's hostages,
- 他们的一些评论是... - 爸爸,你能...
- some of their comments were--
- Dad, can you--
孩子们停一下,他们又在谈论我了。
Kids stop, they're talking about me again.
我以前是不去投票的。
I wasn't gonna vote before.
但在听到他的计划后
But after hearing about his plans
为了全民医疗保健,我现在会。
for universal health care, I will now.
而且,他有些性感。
Also, he's kind of hot.
哦,莫伊?
Oh, moi?
你听到了吗,亲爱的?
Did you hear that, honey?
人们认为我性感。
People think I'm hot.
是的,他有点像大卫……
Yeah, he's kind of hot in like a David--
啊噢!但是……大卫·谁?斯佩德?田纳特?
Augh! But... David who? Spade? Tennant?
啊哟。晚餐桌上不看电视。
Cono. No TV at the dinner table.
这是你订的规矩,记得吗?
This was your rule, remember?
你想让我们像家人一样交谈,记得吗?
You wanted us to talk like a family, remember?
是的,是的,是的。
Yes, yes, yeah.
是的,是的。
Yes, yes.
那么,还有其他人想谈谈他们的一天吗?
So, does anyone else want to talk about their day?
今天老师说恐龙灭绝了
Today, the teacher said that dinosaurs died out
因为它们没有信仰。
because they didn't have religion.
那真激动人心。
That's exciting.
你想知道其他令人兴奋的事情。
You want to know something else exciting.
我最喜欢的厕所读物, 叫做《名利场》!
My favorite toilet read, Vanity Fair called!
拉迪卡,它的编辑想在她关于
Radhika, the editor wants to feature me
政♥治♥游戏规则改变者的系列文章中介绍我。
in her series about political game-changers.
我,一个政♥治♥游戏规则改变者。
Me, a political game-changer.
爸爸,你明天还会来看我的足球赛,对吧?
Dad, you're still coming to my soccer game tomorrow, right?
什么?哦,比赛!哦!
What? Oh, the game! Oh!
对不起,伙计。我不能。
I'm sorry, buddy. I can't.
我明天有大型竞选游♥行♥。
I have the big campaign parade tomorrow.
我必须优先把注意力放在重要的事情上,
I have to put my focus on the important stuff first,
然后是你们。
then you guys.
哎呀,我的意思是,你们是第一个,
Whoops, I mean, you guys are first,
总是第一。我正在做的这一切
always first. I'm doing all this
是为你和孩子们,因为你们永远是第一位的。
for you and the kids because you always come first.
嗯,我吃完了。得走了。
Well, I'm done eating. Gotta go.
小丑!小丑!
Joker! Joker!
好的,孩子们。
Okay, boys.
让他们得到它。
Let them have it.
改变正在发生!
Change is happening!
该死的,加里。
Damn it, Gary.
我爱你!
I love you!
两面人,时机正好。
Two-Face, perfect timing.
你打电♥话♥认输?
You calling to concede?
什么?你怎么知道是我?
What? How'd you know it was me?
嗯,我们曾经一起工作过,就像很多人一样。
Um, we used to work together, like a lot.
哦,好吧,是的,我只是很惊讶你保留了我的号♥码
Oh, well, yeah, I'm just surprised you kept my number
在一切我们所经历过的之后,你知道吗?
after all we've been through, you know?
你想,那么,要什么?
Did you, like, want something?
我即将发表我的演讲。
I'm about to give my speech.
哦,是的。不,我只是觉得你应该知道。
Oh, yeah. No, I just thought that you should know.
- 我绑♥架♥了你儿子。 - 什么?
- I have your son.
- What?
爸爸,请过来接我。
Dad, please come get me.
如果你还想再见到他活着,
If you ever want to see him alive again,
独自到废弃的游乐园来。
come to the abandoned amusement park alone.
以防我的话被误解,
And in case, I'm not being clear here,
我绑♥架♥了你的儿子,我把他扣为人♥质♥。
I have kidnapped your son and I'm holding him hostage.
是的,我懂那个。
Yeah, I got that.
对不起。我…… 我已经习惯于为戈登清楚解释。
Sorry. I'm... I'm used to spelling things out for Gordo.
你很可能不需要......总之。
You probably don't need... anyways.
嗯,好的,再见。
Uh, okay, bye.
小丑!小丑!
Joker! Joker!
小丑!小丑!
Joker! Joker!
我来了,贝内西奥!
I'm coming, Benecio!
好的,我来了。
Okay, I'm here.
- 炸♥弹♥威胁在哪里?- 炸♥弹♥威胁?
- Where's the bomb threat?
- Bomb threat?
我从来没有在电♥话♥里说过任何关于炸♥弹♥的事——
I never said anything on the phone about a bomb--
不管怎样。你来了。
Whatever. You're here.
是的,我来了。哇!嘿,两面人,这是什么?
Yes, I am. Whoa! Hey, Two-Face, what is this?
是小丑的继子。
It's Joker's step-son.
一旦小丑明白我们绑♥架♥了他的孩子,
Once Joker sees we have his kid,
我们可以让他退出竞选。
we can make him drop out of the race.
如果他拒绝,我按下过山车上的启动按钮,
If he refuses, I press the start button on the coaster,
而班尼就会发现
and Benny here is gonna find out
为什么这个地方关闭了。
why this place shut down.
什么?
What?
你绑♥架♥了一个无辜的孩子并威胁要谋杀?
You kidnapped an innocent kid and are threatening murder?
两面人,像这样的罪行
Two-Face, crimes like these
被视为特别令人发指。
are considered especially heinous.
- 你必须放他走。- 没他妈门。
- You have to let him go.
- No fucking way.
我们现在不能退缩,因为我们陷得太深了,
We can't go back now because we're in too deep,
而我正在努力挺过难关
and I'm trying to keep up above in my head
免受灭顶之灾!
instead of going under!
免受灭顶之灾!
Instead of going under!
对不起。在来这里的路上,Sum 41 正在车里演奏。
I'm sorry. Sum 41 was playing in the car on the way here.
我喜欢那个乐队。
I love that band.
但我们仍得做这个。
But we're still doing this.
- 我信任过你。- 为什么?
- I trusted you.
- Why?
你为什么一直信任我?
Why do you keep trusting me?
我的名字是双面人。
My name is Two-face.
我几乎觉得你是在哄骗我。
I almost feel like you're trolling me.
耍两面派就是我所做的。
Being Two-Faced is what I do.
这很直截了当。
It's pretty straightforward.
我绑♥架♥孩子。我毒害市长。
I kidnap kids. I poison mayors.
毒害……毒害市长?
Poison... poison mayors?
是你杀了市长?
Did you kill the mayor?
我不得不采取行动,因为我想赢得你这场比赛。
I had to take action because I'm trying to win you this race.
你认为他只是因为被一根柱子刺穿而死的吗?
Do you think he died just because he was impaled by a pole?
62岁的他绷得很紧。
He was taut for 62.
那家伙有精♥液♥沟。
That guy had cum gutters.
有我呢。不,贝丝,对不起,你不能来。
I'm here. No, Beth, I'm sorry, but you can't come.
我保证我会让本尼安全回来。
I promise I'll get Benny back safe.
把索菲亚带到你姐姐家就行了。
Just get Sophia to your sister's house.
不,不,不是你兄弟的地方。
No, no, not your brother's place.
因为他抽烟,而索菲亚有哮喘病。
Because he smokes and Sophia has asthma.
这就是为什么。反正,那里有人抽烟。
That's why. Well, someone there smokes.
我知道我闻到了什么。
I know I smelled something.
看,我得挂了。
Look, I got to go.
我爱你。再见。
I love you. Bye.
贝内西奥到底在哪里?
Where the hell is Benecio?
啊,你好。是的,我过得很好。谢谢你的慰问。
Oh, hi. Yeah, I'm doing fine. Thank you for asking.
当你把我的继子还给我的时候,我们再聊。
We can chitchat when you give me back my step-son.
退出竞选。我会放你的孩子自♥由♥。
Drop out of the race. and I'll let your kid go free.
如果你拒绝,我会按下这个按钮,
If you refuse, I'll press this button,
而贝内西奥将会起飞……
and Benecio is gonna take off...
在这些中断的轨道上。
...on these broken tracks.
哇,戈登,我没把你视为儿童杀手。
Wow, Gordon, I didn't take you for a child murderer.
狗屎的没有。
No shit.
我是吉姆·戈登,我没同意这个消息。
I am Jim Gordon, and I do not approve this message.
你个四脸王八蛋。
You four-faced son of a bitch.
好吧,我会退出。
Okay, I'll drop out.
- 你认为我做了一个艰难的选择?- 爸爸!
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表