剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
嘿,伙计们和我在考虑……
Hey, the guys and I were thinking...
...前往妈妈通心粉
...of heading to Mama Macaroni's
喔!那些大蒜节的拍打!
Whoo! Those garlic knots slap!
不要误会我的意思。我喜欢来一些妈妈通心粉。
Don't get me wrong. I love me some Mama Mac's.
那个番茄工作法把我变成了一只专注番茄,
That pomodoro turns me into a pomowhoro,
但一天的纯粹专注
but one day of pure focus
我们将准备好把哥谭改造
and we're going to be ready to terraform Gotham
成天堂。
into paradise.
呃,所以弗兰克“从灰烬中重生”
Uh, so Frank "rising from the ashes reborn"
不是关键?他在飘浮。
wasn't the key? He's floating.
哦,我无所不能。
Oh, I'm all-powerful.
看看这玩意儿
Check this shit out.
嗯,啊。
Hmm, ahh.
- 吃那一招,吃下所有那些!- 哇!
- Take that, take all of that!
- Wow!
非常酷,弗兰克。但在目前的状态下,
Very cool, Frank. But in this current state,
他只能为这个区域授粉。
he can only pollinate this area.
拜托,我可以轻松地拿下整个哥谭植物群。
Please, I can easily get down with all of Gotham's flora.
不需要鸡♥巴♥雾!你同意吗?
No dick mist needed! You feel me?
嘿,弗兰克,你是无性恋者,所以你将在操自己。
Hey, Frank, you're asexual, so you'd be fucking yourself.
好吧,我知道我能做到!
Well, I know I can do that!
任何隐藏的,
Any-hiddly-diddly,
我只需要将弗兰克的种子产量提高十倍。
I just need to increase Frank's seed production tenfold.
我就要成功了。所以如果你能……
And I'm so close. So if you could just--
他做到了!老天爷,他做到了!
He did it! By God, he did it!
嘿,塞!塞!
Hey, Sy! Sy!
是的,所有这些大喊大叫都让我想起
Aye, all this yelling reminds me
98 年金♥正♥日♥的真正葬礼。
of Kim Jon Il's real funeral back in '98.
我将塞下载到猫女的智能家居中。
I downloaded Sy into Catwoman's Smarthome.
他可以访问整个互联网。
He can access the entire Internet.
问他随便什么。
Ask him anything.
谁做的汉堡最好吃?
Who makes the best burger?
谁获得了 1991 年 Olivier's 的最佳男演员奖?
Who won best actor for the 1991 Olivier's?
马、《奔腾年代》和一个同性恋者。
The horse, Seabiscuit, and a gay man.
- 惊人。- 他很棒。
- Amazing.
- He's good.
艾芙,问他一些事。
Ive, ask him something.
这些也是我想知道的。
Those are also the things that I wanted to know.
所以如果你们能...
So if you guys could just--
这房♥子里还有37间其他房♥间,我只是在尝试……
There's 37 other rooms in this house, I'm just trying a--
没关系,弗兰克。我很好。我不需要...
It's okay, Frank. I'm fine. I don't need--
好吧,别停下。这实际上感觉非常好。
Okay, don't stop. That actually feels really good.
啊!
Ahh!
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
哈莉!
Harley!
这到底是什么?
What the hell is this?
呃,这只是第一次练习,为了即将成为哥谭
Uh, just the first practice of Gotham's soon to be
最伟大的进步外星人死核乐队。
greatest Progressive Alien Deathcore Band.
我们被称为泽拉坦的黑暗之痛!
We are called The Blackened Pains of Zeerathan!
Harroc之死可以吸我的两个鸡♥巴♥。
Death of Harroc can suck both my dicks.
哦,他们是目前哥谭最好的进步外星人死核乐队。
Oh, they're currently the best PAD band in Gotham.
不需要向我解释或重复缩写词,
Don't need the acronym explained or repeated to me,
但它有点太响了。
but it is like a touch loud.
你想让我们关小吗?
Do you want us to turn it down?
我的意思是,如果它不破坏氛围或其他什么。
I mean, if it doesn't ruin the vibe or whatever.
- 你知道。- 好的。
- You know.
- There we go.
嘿,艾芙,你将要踢科学的屁♥股♥!
Hey, Ive, you're going to kick science's ass!
是的。开始摇滚。
Yes. Rock on.
唔。
Hmm.
哦,我看到了什么。
Oh, I'm seeing something.
等等,我是说这回你是个小婊♥子♥
Wait, I'm saying it's just you being a little bitch
还不告诉哈莉她很烦人。
and not telling Harley she's being freaking annoying.
弗兰克,我喜欢使用这种策略
Frank, I like to employ a tactic
在我的人际关系中称为明智的透明度。
called judicious transparency in my relationships.
是的,是的,我听说过。
Yeah, yeah, I heard of that.
这就叫做当个小婊♥子♥。
It's called being a little bitch.
嘿,恋爱中的一个重要部分
Hey, a big part of being in a relationship
就是并不总说实话。
is not always telling the exact truth.
那样你就可以得到你需要的东西
And that way you can get what you need
而不伤害任何人的感情。
without hurting anyone's feelings.
另外,我刚刚炸毁了我们的上一个地方,
Also, I just blew up our last place,
所以我现在真的不想成为坏人。
so I don't really feel like being the bad guy right now.
- 我的天啊。- 好么,
- Oh, my God.
- Well,
你最好做点什么
you better do something
不然你会把这个地方也炸毁。
or you're going to blow this place up, too.
哎。
Ugh.
♪ 艾薇真聪明 ♪
♪ Ivy is so smart♪
♪ 但她可不是科学娘娘腔 ♪
♪ But she's no science wussy♪
♪ 为了庆祝 ♪
♪ And in celebration ♪
♪ 我要吃掉她的阴♥道♥…… ♪
♪ I'm gonna eat her puss--♪
哦,嘿,宝贝。
Oh, hey, babe.
是的!哇!
Yeah! Whoo!
显然,不言而喻,
Obviously, and it goes without saying,
我觉得你组建了一个乐队真是太棒了。
I think it's amazing that you started a band.
问题是,嗯...
The thing is, um...
猫女刚给我发短♥信♥
Catwoman just texted me
她说她偷的乐器
and she said that the instruments she stole
是在参观传奇的摇滚名人堂时
when visiting the legendary Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
2012年的入会仪式,是不能见光的。该死的!
induction ceremony in 2012, are off-limits. Dang it!
啊! 2012. 对我来说是美好的一年
Ah! 2012. A great year for me
还有我朋友科西莫·马塔萨·斯坦利。
and my fellow Cosimo Matassa Stanleys.
啊! 猫女真是个扫兴鬼。
Ugh! Catwoman is such a buzzkill.
哦,我知道!这就像最扫兴的。
Oh, I know! It's like the buzzkilliest.
如果由我决定,我会让你们
If it was up to me, I would so let you guys
尽管切碎......屁♥股♥。
just shred... ass.
但是,你知道,是她允许我们待在这里,
But, you know, she's letting us stay here,
所以我们只能接受它。
so we just have to accept it.
- 呃。- 呃,愚蠢的规则。
- Ugh.
- Ugh, stupid rules.
是的,呃。
Yeah, uh.
嗯,因为我们不能再演奏了,
Um, since we can't play anymore,
有人能帮我下来吗?
could someone get me down?
这次选举,忠于市长
This election, stick with the mayor
因为他也在为我们坚持。
because he's sticking it out for us.
我们在民♥意♥调查中被打垮了!
We're getting crushed in the polls!
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
甚至不能自己撒尿的家伙。
Guy can't even piss on his own.
他如何能运营这座城市?
How's he supposed to run the city?
呃,他在打昏迷牌。
Eh, he's playing the coma card.
总之,我们的内测显示有 57% 的选民
Well, our internals show 57% of voters
认为这是“刻薄”
think it's "mean"
你跟一个昏迷中的人竞争。
you're running against someone in a coma.
啊! 但其他43人是支持我们的?
Ah! But the other 43 are with us?
不,20人说他们希望“你是昏迷中的那个”。
No. 20 said they wish "you were the one in the coma."
感觉是一个不必要的细节。
Feels like an unnecessary detail.
另有15人说,
And another 15 said,
“我没有拼车卡拉OK,
"I don't get carpool karaoke,
他们只是在车里跟着唱。”
they just sing along to songs in a car."
很明显,他们以为我们在问詹姆斯·科登。
Clearly they thought we were asking about James Corden.
但无论如何,它看起来并不好。
But regardless, it's not looking good.
我为这座城市所做的一切,这就是我得到的?
All I've done for this city and this is what I get?
也许改变一下。
Maybe change things up.
多做吉姆,少做专员
Be more Jim and less Commissioner
对的。我需要出去。
Bingo. I need to just get out.
与年轻人聊天。
Chat with the youths.
芭芭拉,你是一个很酷、很时髦、很受欢迎的年轻女人。
Barbara, you're a cool, hip, popular young woman.
召集3,000位你最亲密的朋友来和我交谈。
Gather up 3,000 of your closest friends for me to talk to.
爸爸,我其实没有任何……
Dad, I don't really have any...
这么多朋友。
That many friends.
是的。我本可以猜到的。
Yeah. I could have guessed that.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表