剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
你对失去对你来说重要的人意味着什么毫无概念。
You have no idea what it means to lose someone important to you.
你太自私了。
You're so selfish.
哦,我不知道失去一个人是什么感觉?
Oh, I don't know what it feels like to lose someone?
我来到这里的唯一原因
The only reason why I came down here
是因为我失去了我最好的朋友。
is because I lost my best friend.
在哈莉之前,他是唯一一个像我一样理解我的人。
He's the only person who understood me as me before Harley.
我是那么担心弗兰克,
I'm so worried about Frank,
而我……我不知道他在哪里
and I... and I don't know where he is,
我在绿洲里找不到他
and I can't find him in the Green
因为我不够强大。
because I'm not strong enough.
我在这里度过的每一秒,他都从我身边滑走。
And every second that I spend here, he's slipping away from me.
也许永远。
Maybe forever.
而且这是我的错,我需要把他找回来,我必须这样做。
And it's my fault and I need to get him back and I have to.
哇!
Whoa!
我必须找到他,而我办不到。
I have to get him and I can't.
谢谢你让我走进你的心里。这意味着很多。
Thank you for letting me into your heart. It means so much.
这是我还是你?
Is this me or you?
哦!感谢上帝,你没事。
Oh! Thank God, you're okay.
哦!
Oh!
让我们找到弗兰克。
Let's find Frank.
这两天我真的学到了很多东西。
I've really learned a lot these last two days.
你几乎可以用可乐换任何东西,
You can barter coke for almost anything,
也许我不必一口气过完我失去的生活。
and maybe I don't have to live the life I lost all at once.
哦,我的天啊!
Oh, my goodness!
你们是故意这么做,让我重回正轨的吗?
Did you guys do this on purpose to get me back on track?
- 在新奥尔良与艾薇和弗雷德一起安排这一切?- 弗兰克。
- Set up this whole thing with Ivy in New Orleans and Fred?
- Frank.
- 它叫弗兰克。但确实,是的。- 你们呀。
- It's Frank. But sure, yeah.
- You guys.
你是个真正的混球,你知道吗?
You're a real badass, you know that?
怎么说?
How so?
呃,我看到你在那里正与你的心魔战斗。
Uh, I saw you out there going to battle with your inner demons.
很明显,我尽力沿路撒一些面包屑,
Obviously, I tried to drop some bread crumbs along the way,
但你靠自己到了那里。
but you got there on your own.
那是狗屎老板娘。适合你的大头发。
That is boss lady shit. Matches your big hair.
哦,哇!这也太……那是……
Oh, wow! That's too... That is...
谢谢……谢谢你忍♥受我的固执,
Thanks for... Thanks for putting up with my stubbornness,
还有我的头发。
and my hair.
我不知道没有你我该怎么办。
I don't know what I'd do without you.
啊!随时恭候,多莉。
Aw! Anytime, dolly.
贝奈特饼!如何……
Beignets! How...
哦,我的上帝,我太爱你了。
Oh, my God, I love you so much.
所以,说真的,
So, seriously,
比如,你觉得你能否……
like, do you think that you can...
你能帮我用绿洲找到弗兰克吗?
You can help me use the Green to find Frank?
我不需要帮你。
I don't need to help you.
唯一阻止你的是你的恐惧。
The only thing stopping you was your fears.
当你完全敞开你的心扉和你的意识
When you open your heart and your mind completely
您总能访问绿洲。
you can always access the Green.
你准备好了。
You're ready.
妈的!真讨厌力量一直在我体内。
Oh, shit! I hate it when the power was inside me all along.
你能行。
You got this.
让我出去!
Let me out!
我他妈怎么会在这里?
Why the hell am I here?
那么,你看到了什么?
So, what did you see?
布鲁斯主人,你还好吗?
Master Bruce, are you all right?
我很好。
I'm fine.
我不需要赛琳娜。
I don't need Selina.
我不是在寻找爱情。
I'm not looking for love.
我现在只想专注于我的事业。
I just want to focus on my career right now.
毒藤女对他做了什么。
Poison Ivy did something to him.
我要弄清楚那是什么。
And I'm going to figure out what.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表