剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
but they didn't get married!
保留礼物是失礼的。
It's gauche to keep the gift.
是的,要回它就是双倍失礼,你个鸡♥巴♥棒。
Yeah, and it's double gauche to ask for it back, you dickstick.
而且我们甚至不知道它在哪里。
And we don't even know where it is.
我已经友好地问过了,但等我下次回来,就不会有礼貌了。
I asked nicely, but next time I return, there will be no good manners.
好了,老板,是时候偷蚊子了。
All right, boss, time to steal a mosquito.
好的,数到三。
Okay, on three.
一、二、三!
One, two, three!
狗屎!对不起,我没有告诉你在三点上该说什么。我只是数了数。
Shit! Sorry I didn't tell you what to say on three. I just counted.
- 我们要不要再来一遍? - 不,我们走吧。
Should we go again?
No, let's just go.
解除警报
All clear.
你知道我为什么选择这个额外的轮班吗?
You know why I picked up this extra shift?
因为我需要多挣一点钱。
Because I need a little extra money.
我正在向我的高中恋人求婚,
I'm proposing to my high school sweetheart,
我不知道为什么这如此伤脑筋。
and I don't know why this is so nerve-wracking.
我们差不多已经结婚了。
We're basically married.
我很久以前戒了烟。
I quit smoking a long time ago.
我只是随身带着它闻闻。
I just carry it around for the smell.
什么,鲨鱼王和他的帮派?
What, King Shark and his gang?
啊,小马身上的狗屎,这里不应该有警卫......
Ah, shit on a pony, there shouldn't be guards here--
来吧,我们走,我们走。
Come on, let's go, let's go.
- 艾薇,我们该怎么办?- 跑!
- Ive, what do we do?
- Run!
她刚刚抛弃了我们吗?
Did she just ditch us?
好的。艾薇不再领导我们接下来的行动了。
Okay. Ivy is not leading our next thing.
好吧,看着,我相信这只是计划的一部分。
Okay, look, I'm sure this is just part of the plan.
她已经掌控住了。好吗?
She's got it under control. Okay?
这事在活页夹里吗?
Was this in the binder?
哦,好极了!你拿到了这只魔法虫子。
Oh, good! You got the magic bug.
- 现在该怎么办,艾薇?- 我们应该通过地下室逃跑吗?
- What now, Ive?
- Should we escape through the basement?
还是冲开前门?
Or bust open the front door?
艾薇!艾薇!艾薇!艾薇!艾薇!艾薇!艾薇!
Ivy! Ivy! Ivy! Ivy! Ivy! Ivy! Ivy!
啊!
Ah!
艾薇计划怎么比哈莉计划更灾难?
How is an Ivy plan even more of a disaster than a Harley plan?
我也很惊讶。
It's a surprise to me too.
好。成功的抢劫,对吧?
Okay. Successful heist, right?
- 一切顺利。
All right.
是的。看起来非常成功,老板。
Yeah. It looks like it went great, boss.
看,这块混凝土下面有死的植物物质,
Look, there's dead plant matter under this piece of concrete,
当我使用伊甸原浆时,它会复活植物并增强它。
and when I apply the Eden Serum, it will reanimate the plant and enhance it.
瞧着吧。
Watch and learn.
啊,是的!
Ah, yes!
哦-呵,成功了!
Oh-ho, success!
哦,天哪,这是……
Oh, my gosh, this is...
- 哦,不!
Oh, no!
啊!
Aah!
噢!
Oh!
噢,这太可怕了!
Oh, that's terrifying!
噢,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
狗屎!狗屎!狗屎!
Shit! Shit! Shit!
我不打算复述那棵植物说的话,但他真♥他♥妈♥的恨你。
I'm not going to repeat what that plant said, but he fucking hates you.
敲门,敲门。我进来了,所以我要...
Knock, knock. I'mma coming in, so I'm gonna...
嘿,艾薇,我找不到你花的开口。
Hey, Ive, I can't find the opening to your flower.
这可是头一回。
Which is a first.
- 嘿!- 我搞砸了。
- Hey!
- I screwed it up.
我搞砸了伊甸原浆配方。
I screwed up the Eden Serum formula.
你怎么能这么想?
What makes you think that?
厨房♥里有太多的厨师。
There are too many cooks in the kitchen.
如果我能独自执行这个计划,那就好多了。
It will be way better if I can just work on this plan alone.
是的,没问题。我会告诉鲨鱼王和泥脸,这将只有我们。
Yeah, no problem. I will tell King Shark and Clayface it is just gonna be us.
我会轻松摆平他们。
I will let them down easy.
我是说独自一人,哈莉。就是,只有我。
I mean alone, Harley. Like, just me.
好吧,计划是什么?
Okay, what's the plan?
蝙蝠女郎,干掉恶棍。
Batgirl, take out the goons.
罗宾,让消防喷淋器重新上线。
Robin, get the sprinklers back online.
夜翼...
Nightwing...
等等。夜翼在哪里?
Wait. Where's Nightwing?
晚上好,先生们。
Evening, gentlemen.
你们妈妈告诉过你们不要玩火柴吗?
Didn't your mom ever tell you not to play with matches?
好吧,也许他没有妈妈
Well, maybe he doesn't have a mom
或者不是在传统家庭中长大的。
or wasn't raised in a traditional household.
你在这里做了很多假设。
You're making a lot of assumptions here.
这是蝙蝠家族。抓住他们。
It's the Bat Family. Get them.
计划有变,我猜。
Change of plans, I guess.
计划是要谨慎行事。
The plan was to be discreet.
我才不谨慎行事。
I don't do discreet.
嘿!
Hey!
萤火虫,十二点方向。
Firefly, twelve o'clock.
我来处理。
I'm on it.
哇……
Whoa...
我们需要对团队做点什么。
We need to do something about the team.
是的,我给每个人做了点评。
Yeah, I have notes for everyone.
在此之后,我们仍然会得到比萨饼,对吧?
We're still getting pizza after this, right?
把它给我。
Give me that.
呃,呃!
Ugh, ugh!
我无法相信她不想要我。
I cannot believe that she doesn't want me.
我是说我们,我们!
I mean us, us!
如果我从我在托马斯·韦恩传记
If I've learned anything from my one day
片场的一天学到了什么,
on the set of the Thomas Wayne biopic,
每个人都可以成为自己角色的明星。给她时间。
everyone can be a star in their own role. Give her time.
我相信艾薇会适应领袖的身份。
I'm sure Ivy will inhabit the character of leader.
祝你好运。
Good luck with that.
我认识艾薇已经20年了,她甚至没有让我成为种植计划的一部分,
I've known Ivy for 20 years and she didn't even let me be a part of the plant plan,
而我是一株该死的植物。那就是我。
and I'm a goddamn plant. That's my thing.
我希望有某种方法可以教她团队合作的重要性。
I wish there was some way to teach her how important teamwork is.
你在寻找一个有趣的团建活动吗?
Are you looking for a fun team-building activity?
那正是我所需要的。
That's exactly what I need.
培养同事关系的东西。
Something to foster camaraderie.
也许你需要培养团体精神。
Perhaps you need to foster group camaraderie.
它位于我的培养名单的顶部,高于小猫。
It's at the top of my foster list above the kittens.
如果你想要以团队形式玩得开心,那就请来
♪ If you want to have fun And do it as a team Then come on down ♪
到绿街
♪ To Green Street ♪
我有个主意。
I have an idea.
是关于我们刚刚都听到的广♥告♥吗?
Is it the commercial we all just heard?
不,我不是一个愚蠢的海绵,吸收,吐出我在电视上听到的任何东西。好吧?
No, I am not a dumb sponge soaking up, spitting out whatever I hear on TV. Okay?
呃,通常当炸♥弹♥发出哔哔声时,这是一件坏事。
Uh, usually when a bomb beeps, it's a bad thing.
因为他们即将爆...
Because they're about to explo...
哦
Eh.
您的卡已被拒绝。
Your card's been declined.
不可能的。我使用自动转账。
Impossible. I use autopay.
我也采取了无纸化来拯救树木。
I also went paperless to save the trees.
被拒了。因为身份盗用而停用了。
Declined. There's a hold for identity theft.
你得和你的银行谈谈。
You'll have to talk to your bank.
这太无礼了!
This is outrageous!
我今晚需要炸毁一个商场。
I need to blow up a mall tonight.
你能帮我留着吗?
Could you hold it for me?
如果我为你这样做,我就得为每个人这样做。
If I do that for you, I gotta do it for everybody.
你要把我的炸♥药♥给恐怖日历人?
You're giving my explosives to freaking Calendar Man?
他会炸掉什么?情人节?
What's he going to blow up? Valentine's Day?
我讨厌这个地方。
I hate this place.
我将把我生意的全部火力带到别处。
I will take the full fury of my business elsewhere.
赎金视频说他们把哈莉留在这里。
The ransom video said they're holding Harley in here.
嗯,你确定吗?
Well, are you sure?
这到底是什么地方?哈?
What the hell is this place? Huh?
一个让你的注意力从琐事上移开,让那些创造性的汁水流动的好地方。
A great way to take your mind off things and let those creative juices flow.
所以,被绑♥架♥了...
So, being kidnapped...
再想想,为了让你来这儿,这个谎言是过分了,
Was, on second thought, an over-the-top lie to get you here,
- 顺便说一句,这需要做很多工作。- 这里在哪里?
- which, by the way, took a lot of work.
- And where is here?
逃生密室!哦不!
An escape room! Oh, no!
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表