剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
I... I didn't lie about it, I just didn't say anything.
看,我们上一次勾搭是在四年前。
And look, the last time we hooked up was, like, four years ago.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
哦!好的,我们可以走了。
Oh! Okay, we can go.
你们两个以前勾搭在一起吗?
You two used to hook up?
我说的是厕所短♥信♥,
I was talking about the toilet texts,
但是你和那个毛球曾是一对?
but you and that furball used to hook up?
让我们谈谈那事!
Let's talk about that!
- 哈莉... - 哦,不,不,不,不,不。
- Harley...
- Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
你别来“哈莉”我。还有其他什么人是我该知道的?
You don't get to "Harley" me. Is there anyone else I should know about?
有什么更令人震惊的性事把我蒙在鼓里?
Any more shocking sex things I'm gonna be blindsided with?
我勒个去?
What the hell?
让盛大的猫头鹰狂欢开始吧!
Let the grand owl orgy begin!
呼咕呼咕!
Hoot, hoot!
亲爱的,让我们忘记这一切,专注眼前吧。
Honey, let's just forget about all of this and focus in.
偷了弗兰克的人有这个屁♥股♥痣。
Whoever stole Frank has this butt mole.
我们发现这个屁♥股♥痣,
We find this butt mole,
然后我们就可以忘掉这整件事。
and then we can just drop this whole thing.
哦,每当我们需要谈论重要的事情时,总会有一个屁♥股♥痣。
Ooh, there's always a butt mole whenever we need to talk about something important.
现在对我来说没有什么比找到弗兰克更重要的了。
There's nothing more important to me right now than finding Frank.
没什么好谈的。
There's nothing to talk about.
很抱歉偷听,但如果让我坦率讲,
Sorry to eavesdrop, but if I'm being honest,
似乎有很多话要谈。
it seems like there is a lot to talk about.
这部分总是很棘手。
This part's always tricky.
你们两个少女中谁可以帮我解开我的——
Could one of you gals help me to unhook my--
- 不是现在,贝恩。- 哦好的。
- Not now, Bane.
- Oh, okay.
那没什么意义,是多年前的事了。
It didn't mean anything, it was ages ago.
看,我们有这个极其方便的裸体大礼。
Look, we've got this extremely convenient gift of nakedness.
现在让我们去找这个痣。
Now let's just go and find this mole.
如果这没有任何意义,那你为什么不告诉我?
If it didn't mean anything then why didn't you tell me?
也许我没有告诉你,因为我知道这就是你的反应。
Maybe I didn't tell you because I knew this is how you'd react.
哇。就是哇。
Wow. Just wow.
糟糕!
Shit!
来吧,金博,你能行。
Come on, Jimbo, you got this.
只要再多和几个人谈谈
Just talk to a few more people
您的活动就能重回正轨。
and your campaign's back on track.
嗯,紧张的第一次?
Hmm, first-time jitters?
嗯,让我给你一点建议。
Uh, let me give you a piece of advice.
润滑油,要多。
Lube, and plenty of it.
对,得给轮子上油,涂上黄油。
Right, gotta grease the wheels, butter 'em up.
为什么...哦,为什么这里该死的这么暗?
Why the-- Ow, why is it so God damn dark in here?
我来找钱,这些混♥蛋♥连电都开不了。
Looking for money and these assholes can't even keep the electricity on.
啊,糟了。
Ah, cheesenuts.
这到底是啥?某种康加舞?
The hell is this? Some kind of Conga line?
它到底在哪里?
Where the hell is it?
啊,我要哭了。
Ah, for crying out loud.
哈莉……
Harley...
对不起。我很抱歉。
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我没有告诉你的真正原因
The real reason I didn't tell you
不是因为我以为你会吓坏
wasn't because I thought you'd freak out.
当猫女和我勾搭上,我想要更进一步,
When Catwoman and I hooked up, I wanted more,
即使很明显她不想。
even though it was so obvious she didn't.
于是,我等着,
And so, I waited around,
希望她能改变主意。
hoping that she'd change her mind.
在我等待的时候,我只是,就像,缠绕在她的小指上
And while I waited, I was just, like, wrapped around her little finger
每次想到它,我仍然会畏缩。
and I still cringe every time I think about it.
请你能不能继续用低沉性感的咆哮说话?
Could you please keep your talking to a dull sexy roar?
不!这可要我的命了。
No! Annihilate my taint.
不管怎样,终于结束后,我觉得很可悲。
Anyway, after it finally ended I felt so pathetic.
我再也不想去想它了,所以当你提起的时候
I never wanted to think about it again, and so when you brought it up
我一味防卫,我说了些不该说的话。
I just got defensive and I said something I shouldn't.
哈莉,它甚至不是真正的关系
Harley, it wasn't even a real relationship
我知道因为当我们聚在一起时
and I know that because when we got together,
我知道我终于找到了这些年来我一直
I knew I'd finally found what I'd been pining for
渴望的东西。
all these years.
猫女对我没有任何意义。
Catwoman didn't mean a thing to me.
但是你,你,哈莉,你意味着一切。
But you, you, Harley, you mean everything.
哦。
Oh.
狂欢的一条规则,永远不要开灯。
One rule at orgies, never turn the lights on.
但我几乎用完了为性♥爱♥盛宴装备的碳水化合物。
But I was almost done carbo-loading for the fuckfest.
啊,热死了!
Ah, hot damn!
这他妈该死的闹什么呢?
What in Satan's asshole?
所以你没能让任何人为竞选捐款?
So you didn't get anyone to donate to the campaign?
不,但我确实和布鲁斯·韦恩拍了一张非常甜蜜的自♥拍♥。
No. But I did get a pretty sweet selfie with Bruce Wayne.
也许该把它放在广♥告♥牌上!
Maybe put it on a billboard!
等等,还有更好的。
Hold on, there's a better one.
嗯,我不记得拍过那些。
Huh, I don't remember taking those.
噢。戈登,你这个聪明的小丑!
Oh. Gordon, you brilliant buffoon!
只有一件事比金钱更好。
There's only one thing better than money.
- 女人的爱?- 什么?
- Love of a woman?
- What?
不,勒索信。
No. Blackmail.
现在我们有哥谭市每个大玩家的视频
And now we have videos of every major player in Gotham
在一些奇怪的性仪式中!
at some weird sex cult!
所以这意味着我们可以把自♥拍♥放在广♥告♥牌上?
So that means we can put the selfie on a billboard?
哦,远远不止。
Oh, that and so much more.
他妈的为什么他们会这样做
Why the fuck would they do this
在混凝土地板上?
on a concrete floor?
我希望你对我完全诚实
I want you to be completely honest with me
我也会对你完全诚实。
and I will be completely honest with you.
来吧,我会告诉你我曾经勾搭过的每个人。
Here, I'll tell you everyone I've ever hooked up with.
依次按照从最粗俗到最性感的。
I'll go from grossest to hottest.
- 哦,请不要那样做。- 哦。
- Oh, please don't do that.
- Oh.
我很高兴我们解决了这个问题,一切都很好。
I'm so glad we worked through this and everything's okay.
- 我的意思是,弗兰克仍然失踪。- 哦,对了,弗兰克。
- I mean, Frank is still missing.
- Oh, right, Frank.
噢!嗨。怎么...
Oh, hey. What the...
哦,不好!不好!
Oh, fuck me! Fuck me!
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表