剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Firework rocket, tied-up Robin,
油炸奥利奥和呕吐物的味道。
smell of fried Oreos and vomit.
哦,我记得这个夜晚!
Oh, I remember this night!
我们应该如何处理蝙蝠先生的小跟班,小布丁?
What should we do with Batsie's little sidekick, puddin'?
不好了!
Oh, no!
我认为我们应该教他一些礼仪,丑先生。
I think we oughta teach him some manners, Mistah J.
啊。
Ugh.
她真是太美了。
She's just so beautiful.
上帝!你把舌头伸进去了?
God! You put your tongue in that?
神经,如果你不是来帮助哈莉的,
Psycho, if you aren't here to help Harley,
你就得离开这该死的房♥子。
you need to get out of the goddamn house.
嗯,我开始觉得在这里不受欢迎了,
Well, I'm starting to feel not welcome here,
我倒还好。
so fine by me.
好啊!我们保存了电影!
Huzzah! We saved the movie!
我们可以后期做上特效胡子。
We can CGI the moustache in post.
不好。
That's not good.
你真令人恶心。
You're disgusting.
所有这些破坏和伤害是为了什么?
All this destruction and mayhem for what?
你真的喜欢吗?
Do you really like that?
丑先生喜欢。他喜欢什么,我就喜欢什么。
Mr. J likes it. Whatever he likes, I like.
啊! 还有口音,哦,天哪,好重。
Ugh! And the accent, oh, my God, so heavy.
姑娘,轻点。
Girl, ease it down.
- 你以为你是谁?- 不是你。再不是了。
- Who do you think you are?
- Not you. Not anymore.
我认为罗宾已经失去理智了。
I think Robin's lost his marbles.
总有一天你会得到你的一生挚爱,
Someday you'll get with the love of your life,
你会看到这些年来你是多么愚蠢。
and you'll see how foolish you been all those years.
可惜你会错过婚礼。
Too bad you'll miss the wedding.
我们还没谈结婚呢!
We haven't talked about marriage yet!
把我放下来吃鱼。
Put me down for the fish.
你不应该点鱼。
You're not supposed to order the fish.
他们只是把它放在菜单上从而显得不便宜。
They just put it on the menu to not seem cheap.
啊。留点空间。还有一些自尊。
Ugh. Get a room. And some self-esteem.
啊!我的耳朵!哦,我的上帝,这太残忍♥了。
Ahh! My ear! Oh, my God, that is so cruel.
嘿,你从来没有告诉我阻止坏人这么有趣。
Hey, you never told me stopping baddies was this much fun.
做英雄本该是蹩脚的。
Being a hero's supposed to be lame.
它有它的时刻。
It has its moments.
奎茵,你穿这身装束很好看。
Costume looks good on you, Quinn.
你不觉得短裤太短了吗?
You don't think the shorts are too short?
我知道我有点喜欢炫耀,可是得了吧,这是一条丁字裤。
I know I like to show off a little something, but come on, this is a thong.
我建议跳转
I say we skip
到大结局?
to the grand finale?
我听说这是一个真正的爆♥炸♥!
I hear it's a real bang!
神圣的创伤后应激障碍蝙蝠侠!
Holy post-traumatic-stress-disorder Batman!
他试图玷污你的记忆。
He's trying to taint your memories.
我是否得到您的口头同意成为您授权的治疗师?
Do I have your verbal consent to become your licensed therapist?
我会那当成同意,所以你永远不能起诉我。
I'm gonna take that as a yes, so you can't ever sue me.
别去想他。
Don't think about him.
闭上眼睛,像这样交叉双手。
Close your eyes, cross your hands like this.
你做得很好。
You're doing great.
现在想想你觉得安全的地方。
Now think about somewhere you feel safe.
一段让你感到真正快乐的回忆。
A memory where you felt truly happy.
没有罪犯。
No criminals.
没有蝙蝠。
No bats.
只有快乐。
Just happy.
做得很好。
There you go.
现在用你的感官检查。
Now check in with your senses.
想想你闻到了什么。你听到了什么。
Think about what you're smelling. What you're hearing.
你感觉到了什么。
What you're feeling.
令人难以置信的第一次会谈。您是现在还是以后支付这笔分摊额?
Incredible first session. Will you be paying this co-pay now or later?
是的,有钱人的保险没有分摊额。
Yeah, rich people insurance doesn't have co-pays.
啊,这个国家太烂了。
Ahh, this country's so fucked up.
这是你的安全空间,对吧?
This is your safe space, huh?
这是我们一起度过的最后一个圣诞节。先前...
It's the last Christmas we had together. Before...
那些是给圣诞老人的。
Those are for Santa.
啊,我会从蒂姆·艾伦那里补充热量。
Ah, I'll take the heat from Tim Allen.
嗯?
Mm?
在这里。
In here.
好吧,孩子,除非你的工具带放在那下面,
Well, kid, unless you have your utility belt under there,
我认为我们这回脱不了身。
I don't think we're getting out of this one.
我错了。
I was wrong.
你不像另外那个小丑那么可怕。
You're not scary like that other clown.
我不想再撒谎了。我偷了你的朋友。那是我。
I don't wanna lie anymore. I stole your friend. It was me.
弗兰克?是的,我知道。
Frank? Yeah, I know.
他是关键。他是那个会让坏人消失的人。
He's the key. He's the one who'll make the bad man disappear.
哇,慢点。你是什么意思?
Whoa, slow down. What do you mean?
我先带走了他,因为我在镜头上看到艾薇在做什么不好的事。
I took him first 'cause I saw Ivy was up to no good on the cameras.
你可以在猫女的安全摄像头上看到我们。
You could see us on Cat Woman's security cameras.
哟。你是个变♥态♥?
Ew. You were perving?
不,我是一个英雄。
No, I was being a hero.
我不得不阻止你们的计划。
I had to stop your plan.
但后来我意识到植物可以做得更多。
But then I realized that the plant could do more.
它可以让妈妈和爸爸起死回生。它会解决一切。
It could bring mommies and daddies back from the dead. It'll fix everything.
弗兰克复活植物,他不能把人带回来。
Frank resurrects plants, he can't bring back people.
他现在可以了。我修改了他。
He can now. I changed him.
- 如何?- 科学?
- How?
- Science?
嘿,把孩子还给我!
Hey, give me back the kid!
你不必害怕他,布鲁斯。
You don't have to be afraid of him, Bruce.
他只是满是他们的城市中的又一个蒙面混♥蛋♥。
He is just another masked asshole in a city full of 'em.
连脸都不敢露。
Too afraid to even show his face.
好吧,我有,大概,一百万个问题。但主要是,什么?
Okay, I've got, like, a million questions. But mostly, what?
他没有告诉你我为什么在这里?
He didn't tell you why I'm here?
我整夜坐在窗边等待的原因,
The reason I sit all night by the window waiting,
乞求蝙蝠信♥号♥♥出现。
begging for the Bat-Signal to appear.
我成为蝙蝠侠的原因。
The reason I became Batman.
每个人都知道你的父母被谋杀了。
Everyone knows your parents were murdered.
在这一点上,这是相当熟知的领域。
It's pretty well-worn territory at this point.
但他们不知道这是我的错。
But they don't know that it was my fault.
那天晚上,父亲要我参加股东大会,
That night, Father wanted me to attend a shareholders meeting,
但我求他带我们去看电影
but I begged he take us to the movies,
佐罗的印记。
The Mark of Zorro.
我从那个剧院里出来时很快乐,甚至,很受启发。
I came out of that theater exhilarated, inspired, even.
如此以至于我拒绝乘豪华轿车回去。
So much so I refused to take the limo back.
我想让我们步行回家。通过犯罪巷。
I wanted us to walk home. Through Crime Alley.
以便回味安东尼奥·班德拉斯电影中的所有这些创伤。
To think all this trauma from an Antonio Banderas film.
不,那是90年代那部,
No, that's the '90s one,
我说的是黑白——这不重要。
I'm talking about the black and white-- It doesn't matter.
我作为蝙蝠侠所做的一切都是为了纠正那一晚。
Everything I do as Batman is to make that one night right.
然而这永远不够,
Yet it's never enough,
所以我永远不能忘记。
so I must never forget.
那是我的忏悔。我要背负的蝙蝠形十字架。
That is my penance. My bat-shaped cross to bear.
继续前进并不意味着忘记。
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting.
它意味着是治愈。作为你的治疗师,我承诺会帮助你痊愈。
It means healing. And as your therapist, I promised to help you heal.
要么你放弃孩子,让他回到犯罪巷,
Either you give up the kid so he can return to Crime Alley,
或者我开枪打死你。看你的了,奎茵。
or I shoot you dead. Your call, Quinn.
我以为你的法则是不用枪。
I thought your rule was no guns.
我的意思是,真正的我反对它,但脑中的我很灵活。
I mean, the real me is against it, but the mind me is flexible.
帮我。
Help me.
我会。
I will.
但我在这里帮不了你。
But I can't help you in here.
我需要和真正的你谈谈,这里太糟糕了。
I need to talk to the real you, it's too fucked up in here.
来吧,冠军。让我们去看着我们的父母死去吧。
Come on, champ. Let's go watch our parents die.
这是我们应得的。
It's what we deserve.
就像我说的,非常操蛋。
Like I said, very fucked up.
不要把我的秘密讲出去。
Don't tell my secret.
医患保密。
Doctor-patient confidentiality.
我的天啊!艾芙——
Oh, my God! Ive--
我……我们一直在韦恩庄园里吗?
W... Were we always in Wayne Manor?
不。
No.
韦恩雇了那些挂钥匙的臭蝙蝠小子来做他的脏活。
Wayne hired those fucking latchkey Bat-kids to do his dirty work.
甚至没有意识到蝙蝠侠是如此他妈的背叛。
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表