剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
The pearls, those pearls, their beautiful child
看着他们倒下,随着生命消失
watches them fall, as life is extinguished
从他母亲的眼中,他的天真也是如此。
from his mother's eyes, so too is his innocence.
布鲁斯·韦恩谈论他的创伤是一回事,
It's one thing for Bruce Wayne to talk about his trauma,
但是对于其他人一遍又一遍地这样做……
but for others to do it over and over again...
是的,是的,继续。我可以使用所有这些。
Yes, yes, go on. I can use all of this.
- 哦,看,我们做到了。- 团队合作!
- Oh, look, we did it.
- Teamwork!
- 艾薇!- 哈莉。
- Ive!
- Harles.
我愚蠢、聪明的密室逃脱主意起作用了吗?
Did my stupid, smart escape room idea work?
我的意思是,我们仍然可能死去,但确实。我不知道你是怎么做到的,
I mean, we still might die, but sure. I don't know how you did it,
把我骗来在后面那里处理我的特定问题。
setting me up to tackle my exact issue back there.
我的意思是,拥抱失败才能获胜。
I mean, embracing failure to win.
你是怎么找到这个地方的?
How did you find this place?
我不明白你在说什么,
I have no idea what you're talking about,
但没有人期望你是完美的。
but no one expects you to be perfect.
我们将永远支持您,
We will always have your back,
- 即使你搞砸了。- 这可真感人,
- even if you screw up.
- This is very touching,
它将成为一部优秀的贺曼电影...
and it will make an excellent Hallmark movie...
但是我们三分钟内就要死了!
But we're going to die in three minutes!
不,我们不会,因为我要尽我所能来拯救我们。
No, we're not because I'm going to do everything I can to save us.
谁在乎它不完美?
And who cares if it's not perfect?
- 我是... - 我刚刚完成它。
- I am...
- I just finished it.
- 感谢上帝。- 哦,太好了。
- Thank God.
- Oh, great.
是的,恭喜。你们成功了。操♥你♥妈♥!
Yeah, congrats. You got it. Fuck you!
请从右边退场并离开上面场景
Please exit to the right and leave the upper view
以收集您的照片和马克杯。十一个字符!
to collect your photo and mug. Eleven characters!
你成功了,艾薇。我们都在这里支持您。
You've got this, Ive. We are all here for you.
你把这个给了那个诡异的蒲公英。
You gave this to that knobby-kneed dandelion.
- 这太浓烈了。- 好吧,只需把那个递给我。
- This is too strong.
- Okay, just hand me that.
如果我失败了,我就失败了。
If I fail, I fail.
然后我们明天再试一次,对吧?
And we'll try again tomorrow, right?
是的!
Yes!
你做到了!哦,当你做计划的时候,你真是一场烟火表演。
You did it! Oh, you're such a smokeshow when you're planning.
哦,有些不对劲。很不对劲。
Oh, something's wrong. Something's very wrong.
哇!
Whoa!
不是以一种热辣性感的方式。
Not in a hot and sexy way.
逃,快逃!
Run, run!
糟糕……它进了我的喉咙!
Shit... It went down my throat!
终于!我将为意大利面制♥造♥机的事复仇。
At last! I shall have my revenge for the pasta maker.
噢,噢,喔。
Oh, oh, wow.
我……我什么都没感觉到。
I... I feel nothing.
我不禁疑惑。
I couldn't help but wonder.
我到底需不需要治疗师?
Did I need a therapist after all?
有人受伤吗?患有当前的创伤性应激障碍?
Is anyone hurt? Suffering from current traumatic stress disorder?
哦,不。弗兰克没逃出来。
Oh, no. Frank didn't make it out.
弗兰克,你是不是……
Frank, are you...
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我是……
I am...
一个神!
a God!
你有任何四吗?
Do you have any fours?
好吧,让我们再试一次。
Okay, let's try again.
嗨,我是夜翼。
Hi, I'm Nightwing.
我知道。最后一个飞翔的格雷森,布鲁斯韦恩的护卫,最初的罗宾。
I know. Last of the Flying Graysons, ward of Bruce Wayne, the original Robin.
不 不。
No, no.
夜翼,蝙蝠家族成员。
Nightwing, member of the Bat Family.
你忘了“大笨蛋”,笨蛋!
You forgot "giant dickhead, "dickhead!
是萤火虫。
It's Firefly.
他正在袭击一家孤儿院。
He's attacking an orphanage.
快,蝙蝠家族,上蝙蝠车!
Quick, Bat Family, to the Batmobile!
- 猎枪。- 你可以和我一起乘车。
- Shotgun.
- You can ride with me.
谢谢。
Thanks.
也许下次……
Maybe next time...
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表