剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Supervillain? Ha! She hasn't done anything evil in years!
你♥他♥妈♥想去哪?你个……
Where the fuck do you get off? You--
来吧,哈莉,我们走吧。
Come on, Harley, let's go.
- 好。- 你不一起来吗?
- Yeah.
- You're not coming with?
我们要飞回艾甸继续我们正在做的重要工作
We're gonna jet back to Edin and continue the important work we were doing
树叶为伴测量它们……
with the leaves and measuring them...
或许挑时候吃个午饭...
Probably having lunch at some point...
然后也许,也许更多的叶子检查……
Then maybe, maybe more leaf inspections...
你享受吗?
And you're enjoying that?
哦耶!我喜欢混乱,但我也喜欢植物。就像我的夫人一样。
Oh, yeah! I love chaos but I also love plants. Just like my lady.
哈莉,我的意思是,如果你想和他们在一起,你不必来……
Harley, I mean, if you want to hang with them, you don't have to come...
你开玩笑?我没什么比听宝贝儿的更想做的了
Are you kidding? There's nothing I'd rather do than listen to bae
谈论几个星期叶绿素。
talk about chlorophyll for a couple of weeks.
所以我不需要这些...
So I won't be needing these...
核代码将于周二到期。想你们,真的!
The nuclear codes expire on Tuesday. Miss ya, mean it!
随时来访,如果发生任何很酷的事情也给我打电♥话♥
Stop by whenever and also call me if anything cool happens
甚至发生任何不酷的事情我都不想错过。再见!
and even anything uncool happens I don't want to miss out. Bye!
- 哈?- 嗯嗯。
- Huh?
- Mmm-mmm.
你就是法国人所说的“无能者”。
You're what the French call "Les Incompetents."
- 那可有点... - 再次弄丢哈莉和艾薇
- That's a little--
- Losing Harley and Ivy again,
现在一半的歌♥谭警♥察♥因为他们在社交媒体上跟色情明星
and now half the GCPD is suspended for the shit they posted on social media
发布的狗屎而被停职。我应该收回你的警徽!
with pornstars. I should have your badge!
我们会让民众决定谁将接替接谁的工作
We'll let the people decide who's gonna take whose job
等我在选举中踢你的屁♥股♥时。
when I kick your butt in the election.
你想得美。
You don't stand a chance.
问问我的竞选经理就知道了。
Just ask my campaign manager.
什么?你怎么能这么对我?
What? How could you do this to me?
- 你知道我叫什么名字吗?
Do you know what my name is?
- 哈维·登特。- 对,但我的绰号♥?
- Harvey Dent.
- Right, but my moniker?
哦!我还是不明白。
Oh! I still don't get it.
哦!大失望了。总之
Ooh! Big whoops. Whatevs.
市长先生,享受您的第七个任期!
Enjoy your seventh term, Mr. Mayor!
只要知道这个城市的敞开的下水道和它的狗屎问题都是你的
Just know this open sewer of a city and its shit problems are all yours
我希望你能受得住他们。
and I hope you choke on 'em.
啊,该死的小巴士司机!
Ah, damn kid bus drivers!
以民♥意♥为生,以民♥意♥而死。真有诗意。
Live by the polls, die by the polls. Poetic.
好消息是我刚刚又有空了。
Good news is I just became available again.
不!
No!
我刚把茶壶放好,你要洋甘菊还是茉莉?
I just put the tea kettle on, do you want chamomile or jasmine?
什么?
What?
没什么。
Nothing.
- 那是什么声音?- 嗯,我的意思是,这是我们的 18 周天纪念日。
- What is that noise?
- Well, I mean, it is our 18th day anniversary.
我稍后给你。其实不用,我现在就给你。
I'll give it to you later. Actually no, I'll give it to you now.
你带来了什么,像是,几麻袋人?
So what is it with you and, like, bags of people?
惊喜!
Surprise!
天啊。哈莉!你知道这是谁吗?
Oh, my gosh. Harley! Do you know who this is?
是的,是说你不邪恶的那个嚼舌头的!
Yeah, it's the munch who said you weren't evil!
让我们把她喂给植物什么的!
Let's feed her to a plant or something!
针对她的脸型剪一个不讨喜的发型!
Give her an unflattering haircut for her face shape!
向她展示你是这个星球上最坏的婊♥子♥!
Show her you are the baddest bitch on the planet!
她是自杀小队的队长。
She's head of the Suicide Squad.
哦,所以你是阿曼达·沃勒?
Oh, so you're Amanda Waller?
哦,哇,我们需要做一本哥谭年鉴什么的。
Oh, whoa, we need to make a Gotham yearbook or something.
我知道名字但不知道面孔,但有时是面孔而不是名字。
I know the names but not the faces, but sometimes the faces and not the names.
小哈。
Harls.
你从来没有回过我的电子邮件。
You never returned my emails.
是的,谢谢你的T恤和所有东西,但我加入的唯一小队是科布。
Yeah, thanks for the t-shirts and all, but the only squad I'm joining is Cobb.
然而你仍然拒绝纹身。
Yet you still refuse to get the tattoo.
沃勒,你在打什么主意?
What's your damage, Waller?
总是围着超级恶棍转悠,把炸♥弹♥放进他们脑袋里。
Always perving on supervillains and putting bombs in their heads.
你觉得你是个人物,但没有人能对我的宝贝无礼!现在道歉。
You think you're hot shit but no one's above being rude to my bae! Now apologize.
你认为你可以绑♥架♥我而没有任何后果?
You think you can kidnap me without repercussions?
我会把后果当早饭吃掉!
I eat repercussions for breakfast!
哈莉,你为什么在这时候搅和闹剧?
Harley, why are you stirring up drama right now?
我们现在应该正在检查线粒体反应。
We are supposed to be checking mitochondrial reactions.
这不是闹剧,好吗?
This is not drama, okay?
她要做什么?她穿着一条铅笔裙。
What's she gonna do? She's wearing a pencil skirt.
你跟我玩,你就是跟整个反叛团队玩
You dance with me, you dance with the entirety of a team of renegades
他们承担了美国政♥府♥都不会做的肮脏工作。
who take on the dirty jobs the U.S. Government won't even do.
回旋镖队长。
Captain Boomerang.
鳄鱼杀手。
Killer Croc.
女巫。
Enchantress.
绝杀。
Deadshot.
武士刀。
Katana.
他们在一起就是自杀小队。
Together they are, The Suicide Squad.
一些最凶残的精神病会立即警觉起来,每当阿曼达·沃勒
Some of the meanest psychos who are alerted whenever Amanda Waller
发出信♥号♥♥。
sends out the signal.
正是你大约两个小时前做的。
Which you did about two hours ago.
挺酷的,哦?公♥关♥把它放在一起。
That's pretty cool, eh? P.R. put it together.
噢,他们在今天结束前想要你的笔记。不急。
Oh, they want your notes by end of day. No rush.
呃,嘿!我可以看看吗?
Uh, hey! Can I see it?
哦,当然,是的,我会把链接发给你。就我杀了你之后。
Oh, sure, yeah, I'll send you the link. Right after I kill ya.
你杀了我们?你连蒙太奇都没做!
You kill us? You didn't even make the montage!
其他人在哪里?
Where's everybody else?
哦,呃,公♥关♥正让A队推♥翻♥独♥裁♥者
Oh, uh, P.R. has the A-team overthrowing a dictator
在中美洲。但...
in Central America. But...
我是塑性炸♥药♥。而我就是“那个炸♥弹♥”。
I am Plastique. And I'm "the bomb."
噢,操蛋
Oh, fuck me.
哦,我有刺♥激♥的蝴蝶!
Oh, I've got butterflies of excitement!
哦,不,我要晕倒了。
Oh, no, I'm going to faint.
振作起来,伙计!
Pull yourself together, man!
你想不想扮演三号♥暴徒?
Do you want to get cast as Thug Number Three or not?
是的!在价值十亿美元的特许经营权中扮演一个小角色
Yes! Playing a minor character in a billion-dollar franchise
是每个演员的梦想!
is every actor's dream!
那就去吧。预热一下设备。
There we go. Warm up that instrument.
接着来。哦,你绝对不可能独自在车里做到这一点。
Keep going. Oh, you definitely couldn't have done this alone in the car.
“别闹了,不然牙仙子得做那么点儿,呃……
"Quit ya yappin' or the tooth fairy is gonna need to do a little, uh...
她会来接她……
She's gonna come and collect her--
呃,牙,呃,费。”
Uh, tooth, uh, fee."
对不起,我可以换一种方式试试吗?
I'm sorry, can I try it a different way?
那很棒!不必记录!非常感谢!
That was great! No notes! Thanks so much!
拜托,我有难以置信的可塑性!
Please, I have incredible range!
我很适合这个角色
I'm perfect for this role,
但如果不是,我可以成为其他任何人。
but if not, I can be anyone else.
震惊的旁观者?
A shocked bystander?
一个迷路的游客?
A lost tourist?
一个不知名的豪华轿车司机?
An uncredited limo driver?
我需要这份工作。我会失去我的 SAG 保险和安检员!
I need this job. I'll lose my SAG insurance and the screeners!
我用他们寄来的精心制♥作♥的盒子来存放我的剩菜。
I use the elaborate boxes they send them to store my leftovers.
我将如何保鲜我的鸡蛋沙拉?
How will I keep my egg salad fresh?
这听起来像是你的问题。
That sounds like a you problem.
谢谢你出来。
Thanks for coming out.
你都那么说了……
You already said that...
呃,上帝。这把椅子要了我的命。
Ugh, God. This chair is killing me.
你能给我弄个不会让我的屁♥股♥发麻的吗?
Can you get me one that doesn't make my ass fall asleep?
或许一把带腰部支撑的?
One with lumbar support perhaps?
请,詹姆斯·冈恩,坐在我身上!
Please, James Gunn, sit on me!
噢。唔!
Oh. Ooh!
好吧,脸先生,你会怎么说,对于
Well, Mister Face, what would you say to a job
担任导演椅子的工作?
on set as the director's chair?
天哪,你看起来像一堆狗屎,但感觉起来像一堆云!
God, you look like a pile of shit but you feel like a pile of clouds!
炸一边去!
Bombs away!
太慢了吧?
Too slow, eh?
艾薇!
Ivy!
我们真的不应该放弃我们所有的武器。
We really shouldn't have given away all our weapons.
我们现在用得上那些核代码了!
We could use those nuclear codes about now!
- 这里!- 哇,但我把它送给了你,作为我们三周天的纪念日!
- Here!
- Aww, but I gave that to you for our three-day anniversary!
好吧,吃权杖,塑性炸♥药♥!
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表