剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Well, eat scepter, Plastique!
哎哟! 他妈的。现在我们来真的!
Ouch! God damn it. Now we get serious!
哦,我想我听说过塑性炸♥药♥。
Oh, I think I've heard of Plastique.
她好像是个失败的加拿大政♥治♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,对吧?
She's like a failed Canadian political terrorist, right?
我不知道加拿大出产恐♥怖♥分♥子♥。
I didn't know Canada made terrorists.
别叽歪,野人!我差点炸毁一个超级士兵实验室!
Chirp away, hosers! I almost blew up a super-soldier lab!
哦,那是在你偷卡门·桑迪戈的外套之前还是之后。
Oh, is that before or after you stole Carmen Sandiego's coat.
上帝,你知道我故意羞辱,但我确实爱她。
God, you know I meant that as an insult, but I do love her.
吃灰去吧!
Eat ash!
我的毛茛!
My ranunculus!
我希望你准备好迎接新的蒙太奇。在记忆中!
I hope you're ready to be in a new montage. In Memoriam!
我为它而生!
I was born for it!
哦,等一下,它必须,是的,它在爆♥炸♥之前会做这个小眨眼……
Oh, hang on, it's gotta, yeah, it does this little blinkie thing before it explo--
没了。
It's gone.
全都没了。
It's all gone.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
等等!看,看,并不是全部死了。
Wait! Look, look! It's not all dead.
哎哟!
Ew!
要不是我绑♥架♥阿曼达·沃勒,就不会发生这种事。
If I hadn't kidnapped Amanda Waller none of this would've happened.
我沉迷于戏剧性!
I'm addicted to drama!
没关系,没关系,哈莉。
It's fine, it's fine, Harley.
艾甸注定要失败。
Edin was doomed to fail.
不!我看到你是多么快乐,修补你闪亮的树
No! I saw how happy you were, tinkering with your shiny trees
和湿漉漉的草丛。
and the wet hunks of grass.
还有所有绿色的东西。
And all the green stuff.
噢。哇,请不要再描述大自然了。
Oh. Wow, please never describe nature again.
听着,我没有什么更想要的了,比起
Look, there's nothing I want more than
改造世界。
to terraform the world.
从人类手中夺回它,但是......
To take it back from humans, but...
它就是做不到的。起码不是由我。
It just can't be done. At least not by me.
瞎说。你可以做到,因为现在……你拥有了我。
That is bullshit. You can do it because now... You have me.
哈莉,我看到你有多无聊。
Harley, I saw how bored you were.
如果我们不在一起做所有事情也没关系。
It's okay if we don't do everything together.
不同意!这过去的 19 天半
Disagree! These last 19-and-a-half days
是我一生中最情绪化的毒品。
have been the most emotionally dope of my life.
我知道吃砰杀之旅不可能永远持续下去。
I know the Eat Bang Kill Tour can't go on forever.
所以让我们认真一点。
So let's get serious.
我全力以赴!我想要你想要的。
I am all in! I want what you want.
请让我帮你看穿你美丽的邪恶阴谋。
Please let me help you see your beautiful evil plot through.
拜托,让我们种些狗屎,好吗?
Please, let's plant some shit, please?
你真的认为我能做到吗,小花生?
You really think I can do this, peanut?
是的!完全!各种意义上的犯罪伙伴。
Yes! Totally! Partners in crime in every sense of the word.
男朋女友,对吧?
BFFs GFFs, right?
哈莉和艾薇接管他妈的世界!
Harley and Ivy take over the fucking world!
我把茶壶放上去。
I'll put on the tea kettle.
19周天快乐。
Happy 19th-day anniversary.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表