剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
All right, close your eyes.
深吸一口气。
Deep breath in.
进入你的身体。
Be in your body.
我知道你经历了什么,我知道你很坚强。
I know what you've been through and I know that you are strong.
我曾在你的脑海里,记得吗?
I was in your head, remember?
你知道我的秘密。
You know my secret.
你告诉过任何人吗?
Did you tell anyone?
好的。这话我只说一次,
Okay. I'm only gonna say this once,
所以注意听。
so pay attention.
哥谭需要蝙蝠侠而我现在明白了这点。
Gotham needs Batman and I get that now.
所以我会保守你的小秘密。
So your little secret is safe with me.
那个,也正如,医患保密,整件事
That, and like, doctor-patient confidentiality, that whole thing
谢谢你。
Thank you.
当艾薇发现你不再是反派时,她是如何接受的?
How did Ivy take it when she found out you're not a villain anymore?
谁说我不是?
Who said I'm not?
算了吧。说真的?
Come on. Seriously?
在你阻止她的计划并拯救了这座城市之后,我们还得做这事吗?
We're still doing this after you stopped her plan and saved the city?
我曾经认为你只是混乱的代理人。
I used to think you were just an agent of chaos.
但现在我明白了。
But now I see.
- 你... - 呃,不!
- You--
- Uh, no!
That is exactly who I am!
那正是我!
- 上帝保佑你,哈莉·奎茵。- 吃屎吧,失败者!
- God bless you, Harley Quinn.
- Eat shit, loser!
哦。
Oh.
哦,我的上帝,她一直对卫生纸有强迫症吗?
Oh, my God, has she always been OCD about toilet paper?
好像没有什么比想到用完更让她害怕的了。
It's like nothing scares her more than the idea of running out.
- 我说对吗?- 哦,美好的时光。
- Am I right?
- Oh, good times.
但你知道我到底喜欢她什么吗?
You know what I really loved about her though?
她遵照我要她执行的不管什么计划的方式,
The way she went along with whatever plan I asked her to do,
即使当我知道她讨厌那个主意。
even when I knew she hated the idea.
好吧,你知道的,把那个加入那堆狗屎理由里
Well, you know, add that to the shit pile of reasons
你是一个有毒的伴侣和一个彻头彻尾的自恋者。
you were a toxic partner and a total narcissist.
哦,只有我吗?
Oh, just me?
你究竟想说什么?
What are you even talking about?
哈莉和我拥有的是100%的不同。
What Harley and I have is 100% different.
我们是平等的。
We are equals.
我永远不会要求她像你那样妥协自己。
I'd never ask her to compromise herself like you did.
好吧,也许不是故意的。
Well, maybe not on purpose.
对不起。你现在在暗示什么?
I'm sorry. What are you implying right now?
昨天她阻止了你的大计划,
Yesterday she's stopping your big plan,
但今天她准备硬着心肠,掌管毁灭军团?
but today she's ready to go hard-boiled, running the Legion of Doom?
我的意思是,我不是治疗师,
I mean, I'm no therapist,
但很明显,哈莉对你正在这儿做的任何事有了第二个想法。
but clearly Harley's having second thoughts about whatever you're doing here.
这是判断失误,不会重演。
And that was a lapse in judgment, and it won't be repeated.
哈莉很喜欢我们在这里所做的事情。
Harley's into what we're doing here.
我不想使出杀手锏,但是...
I didn't want to bring out the big guns, but...
你什么时候见过哈莉忘记了她的球棒?
When did you ever see Harley forget her bat?
哦,操。
Oh, fuck.
让我们杀了这蠢蛋!
Let's kill the bozo!
人们不需要再看韦恩谋杀案的又一个版本。
People don't need to see another version of the Wayne Murders.
这狗屎就像泰坦尼克号♥,宝贝。
This shit's like the Titanic, baby.
- 我们知道结局如何。- 嘿。
- We know how it ends.
- Hey.
你真的想这样做吗,哈莉?
You really want to do this, Harley?
当然了!
Of course!
我愿意。
I do.
玛莎说话了吗?
Has Martha uttered a word yet?
那个电脑特效胡子花了1200万美元。
That CGI moustache cost $12 million.
My big monologue! Hold my hand.
我的大独白!抓住我的手。
记住马和麻雀,儿子。
Remember the horse and the sparrow, son.
“如果你喂给马足够的燕麦,
"If you feed the horse enough oats,
有些人会穿过那条路,让麻雀吃得兴旺。”
some will pass through to the road for the sparrows to eat and prosper."
你就是一切皆有可能的证据,只要你生于……
You are proof that anything is possible if you're born into...
富豪世家。
generational wealth.
让我的死……
Let my death...
定义你的整个人生。
define your entire life.
我曾为那行台词而战。
I fought for that line.
让开路,这样我就可以敲开市长的脑袋了。
Get out of the way so I can bash the mayor's head in.
嘿,我现在对你杀小丑没有意见,
Hey, I have no problem with you killing Joker right now,
但别只因这是我想要的你就这样做。
but not if you're only doing it because it's what I want.
我们能快点吗?
Can we hurry this up?
你会听这个家伙吗?
Would you listen to this dick?
为什么我不想杀了他?
Why wouldn't I want to kill him?
你确实阻止了我改造哥谭的计划。
You did stop my plan to terraform Gotham.
因为僵尸和呕吐。
Because of the zombies and the barf.
你和蝙蝠女交朋友。
You're friends with Batgirl.
呃,关系友善,不是朋友。不。
Uh, friendly, not friends. No.
而且……我讨厌这样说,
And... I hate saying this,
但是,你知道,在某种程度上你一直不情愿杀人,这跟
but, you know, you've been reluctant to kill people in a way that is,
坦率地说,这与我有关。
frankly, it's concerning to me.
哦,我会让你见识不情愿的。
Oh, I'll show you reluctant.
哈莉。正视现实。
Harley. Face it.
你已经...
You've...
你转变了。
You've evolved.
你想帮助人们。
You want to help people.
你不再是反派了。
You're not a villain anymore.
那不是真的!
That is not true!
你为什么就是不承认呢?
Why won't you just admit it?
因为我不想失去你。
Because I don't want to lose you.
你真的认为你会失去我吗?
Do you really think that you would lose me?
如果我们不想要同样的东西,
If we don't want the same thing,
那对我们意味着什么?
what does that mean for us?
你看,如果和我一起管理毁灭军团不适合你,
Look, if running the Legion of Doom with me isn't for you,
那也——没关系。
that's-- it's okay.
我不想让你妥协自己。
I don't want you to compromise yourself.
我的意思是,我们在这种关系中是平等的,
I mean, we're equals in this relationship,
而这就是它如此出色的原因。
and that's why it's so great.
我们完全可以拥有不同的激♥情♥。
We can fully have different passions.
我的意思是,如果我没有在你的精酿啤酒阶段离开你,
I mean, if I didn't leave you during your craft beer phase,
我现在也不会离开你。
I'm not leaving you now.
是的,不。我无法脱掉那些工装短裤。
Yeah, no. I could not pull off those cargo shorts.
你看,只要你诚实对我,
Look, as long as you're honest with me,
我会支持你想做的任何事情。
I will support whatever you want to do.
但是……如果我不确切知道你想做什么怎么办?
But... what if I don't know exactly what that is?
比如……
喜欢...
你看,我,我知道我不想杀小丑,
Look, I, I know I don't want to kill Joker,
而且我……我不想做邪恶的大计划,但是,
and I... I don't want to do a big, evil plan, but,
我想帮助别人吗?我——可能吧。我不知道。
do I want to help people? I-- Maybe. I don't know.
我只是——我还没有真正让自己考虑这点。
I just-- I haven't really let myself think about it.
人们都在说我不再是反派了,
People are saying I'm not a villain anymore,
这挺好,就像,无论如何。标签是蹩脚的。
which is fine, like, whatever. Labels are lame.
但我——我还没准备好认同另一件事。
But I-- I'm not ready to identify as the other thing.
你知道吗?我们将要一起弄清楚。对吧?
You know what? We're going to figure it out together. Right?
男朋女友?
BFFGFFs?
那就是我们,对吧?
That's us, right?
对。
Right.
美丽的东西。
Beautiful stuff.
现在几奌了?
What time is it?
你需要去他妈的哪里?
Where the fuck do you need to be?
比利·鲍勃!比利·鲍勃!
Billy Bob! Billy Bob!
比利·鲍勃!比利·鲍勃!
Billy Bob! Billy Bob!
他们应该高呼我的名字。
They should be chanting my name.
演得很酷,宝贝。
Play it cool, baby.
你已经做到了这一步。接受掌声。
You've made it this far. Accept the applause.
鞠个假谦虚的躬,然后他妈的坐下。
Give a faux-humble bow, and sit your ass down.
噢,不。
Oh, no.
今晚让你们感动的表演不是比利·鲍勃做的。
It is not Billy Bob whose performance has moved you all this evening.
是我,泥脸,
It is I, Clayface,
托马斯·韦恩背后真正的明星。
the true star behind Thomas Wayne.
比利·鲍勃是个塑形者?那就是他的成功之道。
Billy Bob is a shape shifter? That's how he does it.
不,我不是比利·鲍勃!
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表