剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
嘿,当我们聊着天,喝着桑格利亚汽酒,
Hey, while we're chatting, sipping 'gria,
我们可以回到你说的那件事上吗
can we circle back to that thing you said
关于“王国将不复存在?”
about "the kingdom will be no more?"
哦,是的,那个。我的意思是,我正在出♥售♥它。
Oh, yeah, that. I mean, I'm selling it.
已经有个出价。数目不错。
An offer came in. The numbers are right.
要发财了。
Gonna cash out.
专注于我的改变。
Focus on me for a change.
啊,也许做一些打印建模工作。
Ah, maybe do some print modeling work.
那么,买♥♥家是谁?
Well, who's the buyer?
你相信是海洋主宰吗?
Would you believe it's Ocean Master?
那不是很刺♥激♥?
Isn't that a trip?
听着,我知道我来说这个已经晚了,
Look, I know I'm coming to this late,
所以没有不敬,但海洋主宰是,
so no disrespect, but Ocean Master is,
就像,一个宿敌
like, a longstanding enemy
众所周知,他憎恨鲨鱼王国。
who famously hates the shark kingdom.
好吧,他的钱花得一样好
Well, his money spends as good
作为下一个家伙-斜杠-鱼-斜杠-双壳贝类。
as the next guy-slash-fish-slash-bivalve.
你是交给别人运作这事的吗?
Did you run this by anyone?
没有。这就是当国王的妙处,
Nope. That's the great thing about being a king,
我不必答复任何人。
I don't have to answer to no one.
他将开♥发♥一个奥特莱斯购物中心
He's going to develop an outlet mall
和一个多功能剧院,美食广场。
and a multiplex theater, food court.
嘿,什么是“休閑快餐”?
Hey, what's "fast casual?"
因为他说了很多那个。
'Cause he said that a lot.
你有没有考虑过
Have you considered
也许不卖♥♥我们祖传的家园?
maybe not selling our ancestral homeland?
“我们的”?哦,哦,那是很多钱。
"Our"? Oh, oh, that's rich.
现在爸爸死了,
Now Dad's dead,
你摆动你的双鸡♥巴♥出现在旁边
you show up swinging your double dick around
就像你有发言权一样。
like you have a say.
你选择在陆地上生活
You chose to go live on land
我被困在这里和爸爸打交道。
and I was stuck here to deal with Dad.
我必须是一个好儿子,一个遵守规则的人,
I had to be the good son, the one who followed the rules,
处理那些尿布的人,呃!
the one dealing with those diapers, ugh!
而且你知道我们都直接在水里拉屎。
And you know we all just shit in the water.
所以如果你必须在这里穿尿布,
So if you got to wear a diaper down here,
你知道事情有多糟糕。
you know things are messed up.
你是对的。我应该在这里提供更多帮助。
You're right. I should have been here to help more.
是的,然而,你没有。
Yeah, well, you weren't.
但现在是我自私的时候了。
But now it's my time to be selfish.
如果你有问题,
And if you have a problem,
你为什么不做你擅长的事情,离开?
why don't you do what you're good at and leave?
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
天啊!这是沉浸式剧院吗?啊!
Oh, God! Is this immersive theater? Ugh!
我们要求知道你们为谁工作!
We demand to know who you're working for!
名字叫泰奇。杰维斯·泰奇。
The name's Tetch. Jervis Tetch.
更蹩脚地被称为疯帽匠。
More lamely known as the Mad Hatter.
好吧,我没有把你当成“疯狂的仇恨者”
Well, I didn't take you for a "mad hater,"
考虑到你一直在窥探我的货船。
considering how much you've been snooping around my shipments.
你不会逃脱的。
You won't get away with this.
人们知道你的帽子的真♥相♥只是时间问题。
It's only a matter of time until people know the truth about your hats.
等等,所以你是那些奇怪帽子背后的人?
Wait, so you're the guy behind those weird hats?
它们不是“奇怪的帽子”!
They aren't "weird hats"!
你看,这种非传统的设计是有原因的。
You see, there's a reason for the unconventional design.
报童帽檐
The newsboy brim
专注于额叶的精神控制,
focuses the mind control of the frontal lobe,
而牛仔顶冠提供了充足的空间
while the cowboy crown provides ample room
用于处理器和发射器。
for the processor and transmitter.
很快,我将拥有一支傀儡军队!
And soon, I will have an army of puppets!
你搞乱了我的计划,
You fooled around with my plans,
现在我要搞乱你了!
and now I'm going to fool around with you!
啊! 太好了!就像我们需要在哥谭再添一个普普通通的变♥态♥一样。
Ugh! Great! Like we need another run-of-the-mill perv in Gotham.
我不是变♥态♥。
I'm not a perv.
我……我折磨和谋杀。
I... I torture and murder.
没什么下流的。那是帽子吗?
Nothing gross. Is it the hat?
是那个帽子,不是吗?
It's the hat, isn't it?
哟!
Ew!
哦,好吧,那么现在你们跟我
Oh, okay, so now you have a problem
长度难以置信的小指指甲有点问题。
with my incredibly long pinky nail.
瞧,我没有时间列出为何你是变♥态♥的所有原因。
Look, I don't have time to list all the reasons why you're pervy.
所以我会随你做什么
So I'll leave ya to your business
而且走我自己的路。
and just be on my merry way.
什么你们两个不是一伙的?
What you two aren't together?
我们?她倒想。她也搞砸了我的计划。
Us? She wishes. She screwed up my plans too.
哦,好吧,现在,你看起来像友军。
Oh, well, now, you seemed like friends.
没有。没有。没有。
Nope. Nope. Nope.
我不像她!
I am not like her!
我像你。在……在最广泛的意义上。
I am like you. In the... In the broadest of senses.
我是哈莉·奎恩。
I am Harley Quinn.
那个哈莉·奎恩?
The Harley Quinn?
滚出这里!
Get the heck out of here!
我应该认出那美丽的头发。
I should have recognized that beautiful hair.
好吧,这不是变♥态♥,
Okay, it wasn't pervy,
但我能理解它看起来能有多变♥态♥。
but I could see how it would seem pervy.
兔子,兔子,解开这个。
Rabbits, rabbits, untie this one.
好吧。酷。好极了。
'Kay. Cool. Great.
哈莉!
Harley!
你只是会,像,精神控制她一会儿,对吧?
You're just gonna, like, mind control her for a bit, right?
让她执行你的邪恶命令什么的?
Have her do your evil bidding or something?
我实际上是在考虑更多
I was actually thinking more along the lines
比起第6章穿过镜子。
of Chapter 6 of Through the Looking Glass.
- 就是那一章…… - 我还没看过这部电影。
- That's the one where--
- I haven't seen the movie yet.
呃,以后给我发短♥信♥?
Uh, just text me later?
嗯?
Huh?
内疚让你很显老。
Guilt makes you look very old.
我看起来很棒,而且我很着急,好吗?
I look great, and I am in a hurry, okay?
我必须绑♥架♥布鲁斯韦恩。
I have to kidnap Bruce Wayne.
为我们的女朋友。
For our girlfriend.
不管你推多少次都无所谓,
It doesn't matter how many times you push it,
它不会再快了。
it won't go any faster.
啊! 好让蝙蝠女来把一次简单的绑♥架♥搞得
Ugh! Leave it to Batgirl to make a simple kidnappin'
比它需要的要难得多!
so much harder than it needs to be!
所以她活该被像杰维斯这样
So does she deserve to be tortured
令人毛骨悚然的混♥蛋♥折磨吗?
by a creepy asshole like Jervis?
是的!
Yes!
也许?啊。我不知道。
Maybe? Ugh. I don't know.
谁会给他们的孩子取名杰维斯呢?
And who names their kid Jervis anyway?
- 对吗?- 杰维斯。
- Right?
- Jervis.
杰维斯。
Jervis.
帮助蝙蝠女脱身就那么糟糕吗?
Would it be so bad to help Batgirl out?
她是蝙蝠家族的一员。
She's a member of the Bat Family.
喂?我没必要向你解释这个!
Hello? I shouldn't have to explain this to you!
好吧,哎呀。我所说的一切就是这会容易得多
All right, jeez. All I'm saying is it would be a lot easier
如果她有一个朋友在那里帮助她。
if she had a friend there to help her.
我不是她的朋友!
I am not her friend!
你想说服谁?
Who are you trying to convince?
我应该回到那里,对吧?
I should go back there, huh?
我不是告诉你该怎么做。
I'm not telling you what to do.
我只是和你好好谈谈这事。
I am simply talking it through with you.
帮助您跟踪您的感受。
Helping you track your feelings.
你知道,这就是人们讨厌治疗的原因。
You know, this is why people hate therapy.
让我们把这事办完。
Let's get this show on the road.
只需在第二页、第三页和第九页签名即可。
Just sign pages two, three and nine.
剩下的交给律师。
The lawyers will do the rest.
限♥量♥版。有羽毛的尖端。
Limited edish. Feather-bound tip.
铂金压纹笔管。
Platinum-embossed barrel.
她开车真的很好。
她书写起来真的流畅。
She drives real nice.
该死!
Damn!
在这笔交易之后,我可能不得不给自己也弄上这么一个。
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表